**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Freeze when using Energy Refill [Merged Threads]

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    There's a bug right now where the game UI freezes when you run out of energy and makes you have to hard reset. There's a hotfix that they're releasing later this week that should solve this issue.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    To whoever figured out that using refills from inventory gets around the black screen issue, thankyou!!!

I've been about ready to break the regions world record for ipad discus this last week or so.

Especially since someone at kabam figured I could use a huge amount of small refills instead of the revives I wanted from the 120 free crystals I opened.

Part of me found it hilarious given the circumstance, the other part only finds things like that funny when I'm doing dumb annoying stuff to someone else
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    Confirmed that its fixed?
  • Options
    UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47
    Thiartc said:

Nope at least for my Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra I still got this as of about 5 mins ago.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Thiartc said:

Hotfix update 35.1.1 available in App Store has fixed it for me.

Unless you have the update available and download it, you would still have the problem (it is not just a server side change).