**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Eternity of Pain Week 4 - Warlock [merged]

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    I was wondering the same thing, but I'm also not the smartest player when it comes to nodes and abilities mixing.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,772 ★★★★★
    Was just coming here to say the same thing... my ghost has pillow handz
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,197 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

ItsDamien said:

xNig said:

Gamer said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

The fight itself I don’t think will be tough. What’s gonna be tough is gonna be the objectives.

They’ve never given us class advantage objectives before so 4+ buff cosmics are definitely out.

They’ll know tech has a lot of robots that wont get degen, so I doubt they’ll give us a tech objective, leaving us with skill/science/mystic/mutant.

We just had mystic last week so I’m guessing it’ll be either a skill/science/mutant objective.

We could further narrow it down if we remove the class objectives of the previous weeks but I can’t remember them lol

why would robots not degen?
    The degeneration occurs when you attempt to heal when you’re infected. Since robots don’t benefit from willpower, having the armor break or shock on them won’t trigger the regeneration.
    But robot who hav In build reg can still get the deg

Yes, as long as infected. (I believe you’re specifically talking about Ultron here.)

Nebula is an exception though, 5 charges and Warlocks AA goes to 0 and no more infection for you.
    I think Dragon Man also has a regen too? I might be misremembering if that can trigger the degen.
    As long as you regenerate life when infected (salve included), you’ll take the degen. For DM, don’t use sp3 and I guess it’ll be fine.
    Not Salve, the infection turns that mastery off completely. Willpower, however, does still apply and trigger it.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Well Warlock doesn't take crits from special attacks unless he doesn't have his armor

That’ll do it
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    You need to remove his armor
    Ghost is useless here
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Warlock gets an easy solo in just 106 hits. 3 sp2s and warlock is dead. Use tech booster and it's even easier.

Parry when you get to sp2 , intercept and throw sp2
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,772 ★★★★★

Well Warlock doesn't take crits from special attacks unless he doesn't have his armor

oh snap. you right.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    He doesn't take crit damage during specials while he has an active armor up buff. Unfortunately it's not a ghost-able fight. Onto the next option!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★

I retried ghost on this fight about five now. Gonna try some others

gotta break his armor first before specials will crit
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Warlock great option
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    My venompool is only r1 but he got 50% off on the first try with no boosts
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Seems like a really rough fight.
    Howard the Duck / IMIW / Vulture heavy to remove armor and then special. Seems like it'd be hard to get the loop down while working around getting power drained.

Wonder if maybe at <15% health power gain IMIW will do it.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,758 ★★★
    First try with CGR, got 36% down from 1 sp2. Not bad. Gonna try again. Lol
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Looking at Yondu's kit, wondering if I should go with him for the Tech objective - easy access to armor break and SP1 has increased ability accuracy and so should ignore the infections.
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    i threw specials while critical buff was active but i couldnt make any damage
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    while his armor up buff is active, special attacks against him cannot be critical
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    armor = no special crits
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,525 ★★★★★

Solo with VP. Even if u mess up VP can take a few hits. Just sp1s and the job is done.
    The tech one will be hard!

R1 or r2?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,525 ★★★★★

Warlock great option

Vs warlock?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87

Warlock gets an easy solo in just 106 hits. 3 sp2s and warlock is dead. Use tech booster and it's even easier.

Parry when you get to sp2 , intercept and throw sp2

How do u armor break him using warlock? Only 1 or 2 of my hits on an sp2 are criting.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Howard the duck? Easy access to armor break.