**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Eternity of Pain Week 4 - Warlock [merged]

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

No.. But there is something seriously wrong with the one that designed this fight

The fight is quite enjoyable with Venompool. Turn your brain off and intercept when you’re ready to use an SP1. Repeat.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I used Warlock and Knull. One revive each.

I saw Swedeah use Sigil Witch to great success.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,856 ★★★★★
    Warlock would be the only option (well, sentinel little sp1 damage exists) for a player with the suicide masteries, and I don't have him. So guess I might need to remove them this time around ...
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★
    He will power drain far less I guess?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    depends who you use. i used warlock and venompool and didn't have to change my masteries one bit
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,566 ★★★★★
    If your champion isn't immune to the DE/LC debuff, or immune to Power Drain, you'll have troubles.

Some cosmic champs like Venom, Venompool, and King Groot can avoid the Power Drain.

Technically Terrax is immune to Warlock's Power Drain. Unfortunately he has his own in-built Power Drain that will interact with Warlock's abilities. So he'll degenerate every time he's got Rock Shield up...
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Maybe I’m doing something wrong but my VP is not doing much damage with the SP1 even with the crit on. Granted it’s a 6r1 bit I’d expect more from power shield.

VP won't do much damage itself without his potent degen but his SP1 regen and ramping furies creates solid damage that keeps you healthy throughout the fight. Also his utility against techs and warlock humself with many buffs makes the fight long but easy
  • Options

depends who you use. i used warlock and venompool and didn't have to change my masteries one bit

I dont have someone that I can use who can bypass that... so removed WP
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I must be missing something. It says guaranteed crit. So I throw a special. And he takes zero damage.

Specials can’t crit while he has an armour buff
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

I must be missing something. It says guaranteed crit. So I throw a special. And he takes zero damage.

Where does it say that
    In warlocks champion description
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Any tips for using Knull or Sumbiote Supreme?
  • Options
    ChiefMufasaChiefMufasa Posts: 12
    Do I need to change masteries for this fight if I’m running suicides or is it salve/willpower that’s causing me to degen a lot?
  • Options

Do I need to change masteries for this fight if I’m running suicides or is it salve/willpower that’s causing me to degen a lot?

Yeah, healing is bad in this fight
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    It'd be an easy solo if it wasn't for the garbage passive ai of back off for literal minutes at a time, coincidentally every time the cleanse is on cool down or I have the crit rate buff up. I'm getting the solo, not wasting items on **** ai
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,566 ★★★★★
    Hood was a really good Control: Counter option. SP2 to reliably remove Warlock's armour meant critting was always an option, assuming I got the Intercept in.

Could have easily gotten the solo if I'd been... well basically, if I'd been better at playing the game.. Still, a solid option for those that have him.

Someone mentioned Yondu up above: I had a few practice runs with him, and honestly he was working okay. And I'll try him again for the Tech milestone, since I think he can do it.

FYI, his Awakened Ability was working against him, as Warlock kept re-triggering Weakness (and causing Super-Cleanse, with resultant Power Drain/Direct Damage). An Unawakened Yondu might well be better in this particular scenario.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Which pre-fight for Venompool do you think is the best for increased potency for this fight? I was thinking energize but maybe one of the fury or attack increase would be better?
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,428 ★★★★★

Which pre-fight for Venompool do you think is the best for increased potency for this fight? I was thinking energize but maybe one of the fury or attack increase would be better?

After so many resets, I didn’t bother with the pre fights anymore. Venompool is a solo, but it will take some time. Took me around 10 minutes dancing around with the AI, etc but got the solo
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    I didn’t have Warlock or VP. So it wasn’t very fun for me. Ended up maxing our Howard and 5 revives so I guess it wasn’t that bad although I wish I had more options
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Where does it say that
    Username didn’t check out 😭😭😭