**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

EOP average dev revives

2»

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★
    I thought devs just code it and they have testers that play it?
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited July 2022
    Ask Kabam Mike how long and how many items did he use? 😆
  • SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    I wonder what their team comp is? 6* R4 fully boosted with the perfect counter maybe
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Chovner said:

Would the Kabam team be willing to say what's the average amount of revives the Dev team used while testing the EOP fights pre release? Would be a good gauge to see how well/bad we're doing on our runs. I know lots of people quit and retry dozens and dozens of times trying to get the 1 or 2 shot, but I'm sure there's a "the mean revives used to clear Warlock was X revives" as a performance benchmark during testing.

In testing they always ensure the fight is soloed… not based on revives… that is how they know it is doable otherwise they won’t add a fight that cannot be soloed.
    This statement is so wrong on so many levels 😂😂😂😂
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    This is, fundamentally, a question of human behavior. You make decisions based on what you have available. Time is a resource, just like a revive or a potion.

Both my accounts have over 1000 4-hour crystals. I work more than full time. I’m doing 3-10 practice runs to get a feel for the fight, popping 3-5 boosts, and just getting it done.

Others might spend an hour for a solo or something. I can’t do it, though I did get a solo with Magik on Bishop and VPool on Warlock (491 hits…bad job by me)

I think a more instructive measure might be what % HP goes down in one life on average, after a handful of practice runs.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 139 ★★
    Just revives? What about potions being used with the revives?
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Halley said:

Ask Kabam Mike how long and how many items did he use? 😆

Don't you have to be Thronebreaker or higher to participate? o:)
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★

Chovner said:

Would the Kabam team be willing to say what's the average amount of revives the Dev team used while testing the EOP fights pre release? Would be a good gauge to see how well/bad we're doing on our runs. I know lots of people quit and retry dozens and dozens of times trying to get the 1 or 2 shot, but I'm sure there's a "the mean revives used to clear Warlock was X revives" as a performance benchmark during testing.

In testing they always ensure the fight is soloed… not based on revives… that is how they know it is doable otherwise they won’t add a fight that cannot be soloed.
    Do you mean in general when releasing any content? The way I see it, they are under absolutely no obligation to ensure a fight can be solo’d. I actually can’t even think of a reason they would make that their benchmark to proceed with a champ/node combination.