**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No bonus multiplier in Legends arena?? [merged]

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    Ceder said:

Ceder said:

Then don't do it. I like the units shards gold battlechips.

Pretty sure the legends arena is just 6* shards
    Wait it has other stuff to? It was only showing 6* shards before

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    Anyway say anything what you guys want, a guy like me will do things and never give up, i don't want to be some negative people who only want to complaint before doing it

Never ever give up before do something, who knew what you get in the end of the tunnel
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

Anyway say anything what you guys want, a guy like me will do things and never give up, i don't want to be some negative people who only want to complaint before doing it

Never ever give up before do something, who knew what you get in the end of the tunnel

Sorry but that is the most corny thing ever and I don't think anyone is gonna take you seriously, it's not about "giving up" it's about people having lives and not wanting to spend hours on an arena for no reason
    Then don’t since it’s for “no reason”.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

There is 0 reason to not let us use 6* and 5*, like what's the actual point, so much for a "celebration" when the only (possibly) good reward requires hours of grinding

So more Players have a chance at Rewards?
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    I enjoy this event. I like grinding arena and the rewards are better than the average arena. If you hate grinding arena then I get the disappointment. 200 rounds isn’t that much in 7 days for a regular grinder.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Ceder said:

There is 0 reason to not let us use 6* and 5*, like what's the actual point, so much for a "celebration" when the only (possibly) good reward requires hours of grinding

Removing champs from the pool can only restrict participation. The 6-star shard meta has changed substantially. It’s a shame this event hasn’t. Players are right to let Kabam know that they hoped for better, and many have done a good job explaining why.
    As long as this Arena has been run, it's always been a grind.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

great arena cause of shards, gold and bchips but not having a multiplier AGAIN for this event sucks a lot

Except it isn't good for any of those reasons. It takes ~225 rounds of this arena to get those rewards. If I did the basic and summoner trials arenas, I would get them in ~50 rounds.

Profile Pics, Titles, and 2 Star Nexus crystals would have been some helpful improvements at minimum.
    U cant do summoner trials in 50 rounds lol
    And yeah progression would be so much easier with the right profile pic...
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

Ceder said:

Removing champs from the pool can only restrict participation. The 6-star shard meta has changed substantially. It’s a shame this event hasn’t. Players are right to let Kabam know that they hoped for better, and many have done a good job explaining why.
    Yeah, but all areas of the game get buffed rewards over time. AQ, AW, MEQ, SEQ, The Summer Camp rewards, the arenas themselves with intro of the 6* arenas. All of the rewards have been buffed. For every hour we spend in every other area of the game we get more rewards for our time compared to 1 or 2 years ago. This event hasn’t.

So if it took 6-8 hours to complete 2 years ago, no one would begrudge it if it still took 6-8 hours now, if the rewards evolved like every other area of the game.
  • Options
    Wozzle007 said:

TyEdge said:

Ceder said:

Yeah, but all areas of the game get buffed rewards over time. AQ, AW, MEQ, SEQ, The Summer Camp rewards, the arenas themselves with intro of the 6* arenas. All of the rewards have been buffed. For every hour we spend in every other area of the game we get more rewards for our time compared to 1 or 2 years ago. This event hasn’t.

So if it took 6-8 hours to complete 2 years ago, no one would begrudge it if it still took 6-8 hours now, if the rewards evolved like every other area of the game.
    Except this Event is a generic Event for many Players. Not just the ones who are at the higher end.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    222 série on 6* 😂
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Perhaps this is aimed at starting players to get them towards their first 6*??

I was TB when this came around last year and didn't bother with it.

Now? Hard pass.

I'd assume most people with 100 odd 6* pulls under their belt, will skip this
  • Options
    Some people like the Arena, some don't. It's like any other aspect of the game, really. We're all free to pass if we're not interested. Personally, I'm happy to use my 2*s. I don't get to dust them off very often. Plus, we have 7 days to complete it.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

K00shMaan said:

great arena cause of shards, gold and bchips but not having a multiplier AGAIN for this event sucks a lot

Except it isn't good for any of those reasons. It takes ~225 rounds of this arena to get those rewards. If I did the basic and summoner trials arenas, I would get them in ~50 rounds.

Profile Pics, Titles, and 2 Star Nexus crystals would have been some helpful improvements at minimum.
    U cant do summoner trials in 50 rounds lol
    And yeah progression would be so much easier with the right profile pic...
    39 Rounds of Basic Arena and 11 Rounds of Summoner Trials will get me roughly the same amount of Units, Gold, Battlechips as this Arena does. That was the point I was making. The only reason to run this Arena is the 6 Star Shards, nothing else. Even if you want the 2 Stars, it's better to run the 5 Star and 4 Star versions of this Arena first.