**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Rewards Revealed! Solo/Alliance Events, Victory Track, Gladiator’s Circuit and More!

Comments

• Options
    HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    we need the cooldown on characters to return, I have faced the same 10 champions in all the last battles, it is useless to have a diverse roster if they will always be chosen the same
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

we need the cooldown on characters to return, I have faced the same 10 champions in all the last battles, it is useless to have a diverse roster if they will always be chosen the same

I liked the champ energy personally. Almost everyone else hated it. Good luck
  • Options
    DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    Mackey said:

Bring back the second objective where taking part in a match awarded trophy tokens, at the moment, if you lose 10 matches in a row you're getting absolutely nothing, losing a load of energy + even more time.

Retweet this needs to come back, it'll help keep people playing who have otherwise given up

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Also, do it impossible to fight the same summoner more than one time in a row. If I get screwed by matchmaking (and of course I do after the "update"), I ll just have to forfeit after I see again the same super duper Legend player. Or at least, make it visible who am I gonna fight against in the first countdown (that has no reason to exist anyway).
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★

It was just as bad. You have different nodes to utilize your roster. Maybe (maybe, maybe not) it would be ok to have champs energy for qualifying matches. Currently the two main problems are 1 — the rewards are locked behind the paywall, and 2 — matchmaking is terrible
  • Options
    Falta energía.
    Si necesitas pasar la misión mensual ,la segunda misión mensual ,el modo historia ,farmear recursos y también participar en battlegraund no llegas a ningún lado
    Tener que pagar con runas para la marca de primigenios no está bien .
    Debería de recargar al igual que las demás energías .
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    On a separate note .... when each season renews do we have to climb this victory track all over again??
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,143 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

On a separate note .... when each season renews do we have to climb this victory track all over again??

Yes
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

Mackey said:

Yes
    That's going to be longggg haha. Definitely need some season rewards in there to justify a push 😂
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    JessieS said:

Is there a way to drop down in rank? I ended up in Silver 1 but I don’t want to be here . Is there anyway to drop down?

No, once you're in the rank, you're in it for good until you win 2/3/4/5 in a row and progress further. Only way is up!
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    No New meta ?
  • Options
    Are mastery load outs still bugged?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★

No New meta ?

New meta is only for gladiator circuit....not victory track.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

No New meta ?

New meta is only for gladiator circuit....not victory track.
    This sucks, on top of everything else that sucks with this and the broken inputs. Explosive Personality node to start and continue for the whole month is the worst idea ever.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★
    CoMinow said:

@Kabam Miike
    We all know you won’t answer but does the staff at Kabam really think it’s worth 106.875 units per match or $4.00 to play 2 or 3 very short fights when you need to do dozens to qualify and hundreds probably to get anything???

The game is severely broken and you guys as a mode to get more money when it’s been a year and a half since parry worked and yet parry is an objective in a ton of new high level content.

Please understand how disconnected this is!!! You are literally asking people to spend $25.00 PER HOUR of playing just to play. Please reconsider this.. you claim to be free to play but now you’re charging money to play content that’s meant to advance players.

Are you going to do this to all content?!?!?! You can play for free but only with 2* champs??

If you’re going to make every single mode pay for advancement can you just let us know so those of us that won’t can just quit before you run the game any further

Where do you get the 25 per hour? I’m rolling into diamond 2 as we speak and haven’t spent a penny or a unit.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I honestly just stopped playing the mode. It is not nearly as enjoyable as it was in beta, it’s riddled with modders, and I will not play any mode kabam forces a pay wall on.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    @CoMinow I think your math is wrong, but it does cost units to earn points. Imagine how much arena would suck (way more than it does) if you were permitted to grind only by paying units. Basically I just spent 5 days and $50 worth of units for probably not $50 worth of reward in the end and way more than $50 worth of my time.
  • Options
    Cominow's 106 units is based on using a victory shield (90 units) and elder's mark (about 16 units) for each fight
  • Options
    SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    mbrace said:

@CoMinow I think your math is wrong, but it does cost units to earn points. Imagine how much arena would suck (way more than it does) if you were permitted to grind only by paying units. Basically I just spent 5 days and $50 worth of units for probably not $50 worth of reward in the end and way more than $50 worth of my time.

The catalyst arenas used to be like that.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    CoMinow said:

@Kabam Miike
    We all know you won’t answer but does the staff at Kabam really think it’s worth 106.875 units per match or $4.00 to play 2 or 3 very short fights when you need to do dozens to qualify and hundreds probably to get anything???

The game is severely broken and you guys as a mode to get more money when it’s been a year and a half since parry worked and yet parry is an objective in a ton of new high level content.

Please understand how disconnected this is!!! You are literally asking people to spend $25.00 PER HOUR of playing just to play. Please reconsider this.. you claim to be free to play but now you’re charging money to play content that’s meant to advance players.

Are you going to do this to all content?!?!?! You can play for free but only with 2* champs??

If you’re going to make every single mode pay for advancement can you just let us know so those of us that won’t can just quit before you run the game any further

It's funny because you know what this model sounds like? .. Arcades. I don't know about where you guys live but the arcades here all scrapped that model and now charge cover to get in and you can then play as much as you want.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    To bring a bit of balance back, at least from my posts in this thread, the match making seems to be better and not getting matched with paragon players with 10+ rank 4’s. That could be because they’re all in gladiators circuit now and no longer being matched with that level of roster.

Honestly the game mode itself so much fun. Loving how its making me think more and strategise. Did 4 fights today, ignored all the issues around rewards and it was great fun.

If the rewards structure and pricing is fixed (absolutely monetise it, but not like this) they have a winner.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    BGs is the best game mode imo.
    First time something is actually fun and interactive
    BG store is great for players at all progressing levels, easy to target what rewards they want.
    I like it too, sigs and shards.

But I won't bother myself with alliance/solo event. For me, Rank rewards in gladiator circuit are not worth the refill cost. Skipping Elders Mark mode entirely.

Got stuck in silver 1 for 3-4 days straight, I don't mind losing to better players or better roster, but what I couldn't digest was the players with much weaker rosters climbed to higher tiers due to cheap matchmaking.
    Reminded me of the sad times, when we, as a decent war alliance got stuck in g1/g2, while weaker alliances reaped p2/p3 rewards.

After they tweaked Matchmaking, I reached Plat1 with much lesser efforts. Sitting at Diamond 1 atm.
    Will do a gladiator circuit push during final week. I know I will get there and I'll be doing it for some extra trophy tokens. Those are nice.

If the trend continues with everyone starting at 0 every season, I'll feel bad for Cavs, UC and new TBs. They'll go against all top dogs in early victory track and they couldn't do anything but lose to Giant developed rosters.
    We definitely need a ranking system outside of GladCircuit.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    For me i spend on thing for have point but i found is degusting to buy for playing…
  • Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    This mode needs better match making for one number. You can’t even build a healthy win streak when two thirds of veteran players can’t get them most recent champs from arena or crystals third you need to reduce the cost to enter a match. There is no way a 12k prestige should be beating someone at a 14.1k prestige and these accounts have near 200 sig new champs that have been added to the game. Feel like a gummy move on your par at least in beta you could actually win a match and ai wasn’t so passive throughout the fight literally you screwed the pooch in this mode it’s not fun. It’s just frustrating the data you are gathering is useless. Spenders progress and similar-spenders may luck out every now and then and f2p got screw as usual.
  • Options
    Anybody else finding the AI behaviour really odd in BGs? Like throwing specials into block constantly, seems impossible to bait a heavy as they just stand there and hold block too, then baiting specials is taking so long
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Wozzle007 said:

To bring a bit of balance back, at least from my posts in this thread, the match making seems to be better and not getting matched with paragon players with 10+ rank 4’s. That could be because they’re all in gladiators circuit now and no longer being matched with that level of roster.

Honestly the game mode itself so much fun. Loving how its making me think more and strategise. Did 4 fights today, ignored all the issues around rewards and it was great fun.

If the rewards structure and pricing is fixed (absolutely monetise it, but not like this) they have a winner.

I have 8 6* r4 and am very close to a ninth and I won’t waste time on the broken mode.. maybe people with 10 realize it’s a complete waste of time and money at $4 a fight. I won’t bother. As a matter of fact the gameplay and addition of such a disgusting display of greed and lack of respect KABAM shows towards its customers by the introduction of this mode has drained my willingness to play or spend… I myself only play the game for a few fights a week outside of annoying alliance modes, and have all but given up hope on them ever caring enough to try and fix anything that’s broken when they can just add more broken content and collect more money then ever…. Too many people spending too beat broken content. I’d almost bet they make more money the worse the game plays