**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Rewards Revealed! Solo/Alliance Events, Victory Track, Gladiator’s Circuit and More!

1131415161719»

Comments

• Dr_DementoDr_Demento Posts: 7
    TyEdge said:

Did anyone else not get to actually use their t5cc selector?

Mine didn't work either
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Grub said:

Need to stop giving us so much t5C which we can’t even use.

Speak for yourself. Using mine
  • No T5cc from selector @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax please get a fox or something going. I want r3 someone and I can't do it because of a bug. Back to back days
  • I have just tried to redeem the rewards for the alliance progress, through the inventory. Most of the items i received, but i didnt get to chose the class from the T5 selector. Can i find it somewhere? I even relogged but didn't find it. Can someone help please? @Kabam Jax "
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Same here. Reward showed I got t5cc selector but when I claimed I did not actually receive it.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Should really completely remove the T5C from the rewards and give us more trophy’s so we can buy whatever we need. So many players are overflowing with T5C with no way to use them.
  • Jimmy5319Jimmy5319 Posts: 3
    We got the rewards but t5 cc selector claimed but no one gets
  • same here, i can't claim the T5 CC. all of my alliance members have the same bug 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I submitted a ticket... been about 90 minutes or so... so far no response... which doesn't shock me, but I was hoping to see something here in the forum
  • I opened my rewards with my t5cc selector and no selector has shown up. Ive restarted game and phone. This had happened to 2 accounts of mine and im pretty upset about it. Im glad to see that its not just me tho.
  • Pdubs77Pdubs77 Posts: 34
    Yup I have the same, happened to all my friends in lots of alliances
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PiccoroPOEPiccoroPOE Posts: 12
    No one is saying anything and I don't know where to say it but my alliance rank 1=10% in battlegrounds and when I collected my rewards I did not receive my tier 5 class catalyst selector I put in a ticket like 3 hours or so ago but still no answer what is going on with this @kabamJax cuz you actually find stuff out is why I tag you
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was unable to claim my T5 Catalyst as well..the selector dis not open..Kabam again pathetic performance
  • SubtraffSubtraff Posts: 6
    Same problem here. Tier 5 Class Catalyst redeemed, but no selection popped up.