**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Rewards Revealed! Solo/Alliance Events, Victory Track, Gladiator’s Circuit and More!

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    Dr_DementoDr_Demento Posts: 7
    TyEdge said:

Did anyone else not get to actually use their t5cc selector?

Mine didn't work either
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Grub said:

Need to stop giving us so much t5C which we can’t even use.

Speak for yourself. Using mine
  • Options
    No T5cc from selector @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax please get a fox or something going. I want r3 someone and I can't do it because of a bug. Back to back days
  • Options
    I have just tried to redeem the rewards for the alliance progress, through the inventory. Most of the items i received, but i didnt get to chose the class from the T5 selector. Can i find it somewhere? I even relogged but didn't find it. Can someone help please? @Kabam Jax "
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Same here. Reward showed I got t5cc selector but when I claimed I did not actually receive it.
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Should really completely remove the T5C from the rewards and give us more trophy’s so we can buy whatever we need. So many players are overflowing with T5C with no way to use them.
  • Options
    Jimmy5319Jimmy5319 Posts: 3
    We got the rewards but t5 cc selector claimed but no one gets
  • Options
    same here, i can't claim the T5 CC. all of my alliance members have the same bug 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I submitted a ticket... been about 90 minutes or so... so far no response... which doesn't shock me, but I was hoping to see something here in the forum
  • Options
    I opened my rewards with my t5cc selector and no selector has shown up. Ive restarted game and phone. This had happened to 2 accounts of mine and im pretty upset about it. Im glad to see that its not just me tho.
  • Options
    Pdubs77Pdubs77 Posts: 34
    Yup I have the same, happened to all my friends in lots of alliances
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    PiccoroPOEPiccoroPOE Posts: 12
    No one is saying anything and I don't know where to say it but my alliance rank 1=10% in battlegrounds and when I collected my rewards I did not receive my tier 5 class catalyst selector I put in a ticket like 3 hours or so ago but still no answer what is going on with this @kabamJax cuz you actually find stuff out is why I tag you
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I was unable to claim my T5 Catalyst as well..the selector dis not open..Kabam again pathetic performance
  • Options
    SubtraffSubtraff Posts: 6
    Same problem here. Tier 5 Class Catalyst redeemed, but no selection popped up.