**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act8.1 Delay: Consumables expiring [UPDATE: 10am PT, Sept 14]

Comments

• Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Kabam be like: try not to mess up and screw over players challenge (impossible)
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

So Miike is saying they knew for months, why not deign to inform players any time other than the day of release which YOU announced

This is messed up

Here is the early Christmas gift came from hell. You are welcome.
  • Options
    toyshadow08toyshadow08 Posts: 18
    Bugmat78 said:

GM Gauntlet removed indefinitely, Act 8.1 delayed for over 2 weeks - all my 60% revives in overflow are expiring tomorrow. Lovely.

yep kabamm sucks no communication in hours they need to say something today or players will quit for this type of behavior
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 802 ★★★★
    While it would certainly not alleviate all the concerns players have with the change in date... Does it have to be a full week's delay? Wouldn't starting it on Monday the 19th be sufficient to iron out the kinks?

Another option that would help with this would be to bring back the "mini-trade in store", similar to the one we had last last month. It wouldn't even need to be as big. Either let people spend 2 to get one of the higher tier, or spend 1 to get 1 of the same thing... with a reasonable cap equal to the number of items you could have purchased with the monthly quest completion deals.

If you want to put a players' smiles back on their faces given some of the recent "unfortunately events"... add things like the AGs everyone has been hoping would come back for 9+ months... but that would be "extra credit", and that I could appreciate not wanting to rush out.
  • Options

While it would certainly not alleviate all the concerns players have with the change in date... Does it have to be a full week's delay? Wouldn't starting it on Monday the 19th be sufficient to iron out the kinks?

Another option that would help with this would be to bring back the "mini-trade in store", similar to the one we had last last month. It wouldn't even need to be as big. Either let people spend 2 to get one of the higher tier, or spend 1 to get 1 of the same thing... with a reasonable cap equal to the number of items you could have purchased with the monthly quest completion deals.

If you want to put a players' smiles back on their faces given some of the recent "unfortunately events"... add things like the AGs everyone has been hoping would come back for 9+ months... but that would be "extra credit", and that I could appreciate not wanting to rush out.

a trade in store wont work caues it will keep cycling the same revives and potions cause u spend 1 in your inventory and u get 1 straight into your inventory so your stash never gets spent
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

What blows my mind is this was announced weeks ago. I remember watching the video. And the fact that either no one at Kabam saw it and caught the mistake or just nobody at Kabam felt it should be corrected is absolutely rediculous. Either too many people don't know what they are doing or nobody cares.

exactly then they say its our fault for itemes and time getting wasted
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★

a trade in store wont work caues it will keep cycling the same revives and potions cause u spend 1 in your inventory and u get 1 straight into your inventory so your stash never gets spent
    Let’s say I have 15 L1 revives in inventory and 1 in overflow with 3 days timer left

There’s a store that lets me buy L1 revives with 1:1 ratio.

I buy an L1 revive, so now I have 14 L1 in inventory and 2 in overflow. One (the original) has 3 days remaining, one has 14 days remaining. But I now have a space in my inventory, so I claim the 3 days remaining revive. And I now only have one in overflow with 14 days left.

Before: 1 in overflow 3 days remaining. 15 in inventory

After: 1 in overflow 14 days remaining. 15 in inventory.

Scale this up for 50 revives, 60 revives, 200 revives and it works the same. It’s essentially a reset button for timers. They will still be around after 8.1 launches for real.

Whether Kabam has the functionality to turn this sort of store around in a few days is up to them to answer, but the theory is there.
    i understand what your saying but thats not how the stores work the revive that u purchase wont go to your stash since u have a slot in your inventory so it wont work

I agree with you about the open inventory slots/stash, but here’s the solution - romance revives. Wasn’t there an event where we got pink 25% revives or something like that?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★

Let’s say I have 15 L1 revives in inventory and 1 in overflow with 3 days timer left

I buy an L1 revive, so now I have 14 L1 in inventory and 2 in overflow. One (the original) has 3 days remaining, one has 14 days remaining. But I now have a space in my inventory, so I claim the 3 days remaining revive. And I now only have one in overflow with 14 days left.

Scale this up for 50 revives, 60 revives, 200 revives and it works the same. It’s essentially a reset button for timers. They will still be around after 8.1 launches for real.

Whether Kabam has the functionality to turn this sort of store around in a few days is up to them to answer, but the theory is there.
    i understand what your saying but thats not how the stores work the revive that u purchase wont go to your stash since u have a slot in your inventory so it wont work

Oh of course, maybe if there’s time Kabam could make a Crystal that guarantees 1 L1 revive and has a 14 day expiration. That does seem to be pushing what they’d be able to do in a few days though
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

I agree with you about the open inventory slots/stash, but here’s the solution - romance revives. Wasn’t there an event where we got pink 25% revives or something like that?
    that could work if the code is still in the files @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 802 ★★★★

I see what you are saying... Yeah a 1:1 same item wouldn't work... but the 2:1 usual one where you trade L1s for L2s, L2s for L3s, etc. would work... you just need to clear your stash before making the next purchase.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 645 ★★★

I understand what you’re saying here and I agree with it..
    In theory your inventory would be full at the time of “purchase” (trade) so the warning about it going to your stash would come up if the game has already planned to send it there it shouldn’t go anywhere else even if the slots open up, the same way it doesn’t automatically claim items from your stash when space is available in inventory
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 645 ★★★

I understand what you’re saying here and I agree with it..
    In theory your inventory would be full at the time of “purchase” (trade) so the warning about it going to your stash would come up if the game has already planned to send it there it shouldn’t go anywhere else even if the slots open up, the same way it doesn’t automatically claim items from your stash when space is available in inventory
  • Options
    Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31

Errang said:

Gotta say, this isn’t terribly helpful.

Guess the next two rounds of EOP are gonna be pretty stress free.

“Sorry we delayed it but it’s your fault your items are expiring”.

Clearly support didn’t get the message from the forum team. Just reply with a screenshot of Jax’s post here.

I did send a screenshot of what kabam jax said. Didn’t make a difference to them
  • Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 73

I think what the support meant was people who have farmed cant save their items but like jax said people should be able to reverse any unit purchases they did for any offers if they didnt spend a single dime from it.

or is contact not letting you reverse that unit purchase as well cause I didn't read that in those screenshots.
    (P.S. I understand that it could be you mentioned you bought unit deals but they are only treating it as stash expiry problem support problems like this with customer service can be so terrible sometimes. if that has happened maybe you should contact support again and only talk about reversing your purchase and don't mention the stash stuff at all)

Well, I didn’t spend any units on those — usually the unit deals come with team revives and I rarely have situations to use the team revives, lol.

First of my revives is gonna expire Wednesday evening; prolly just have fun with EOP and go wacky there ;)
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 178 ★★
    maybe give everyone free sigil (for inventory expansion) until 8.1 launches? I bet some pay to continue it too!