**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act8.1 Delay: Consumables expiring [UPDATE: 10am PT, Sept 14]

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Hey all,

Thank you all for your patience. We're still actively looking into what we can do in this situation. We recognize that our info going out wrong affected a lot of player's planning and preparation, and we want to do what we can to address this with our limited timeline.

Changing expiration timers or anything like that is not possible. We've tried it in the past, and it did not work, and only created more problems. Currently, we are exploring a trade-in store for items. I know it's not the exact same thing as giving players an extension on Potions or Revives, and even explored doing a 1 for 1 trade... but that would just end up with the same items in the Stash since you're trading 1 inventory item for another item that goes right back into your inventory.

I wish I could confirm this for a certain time, but the team is still working to get this done as fast as possible.

Again, anybody that purchased Items for units should be reaching out to our Support team, who are prepared to help. If you had already done that and didn't get an answer that reflected your concern, please send another ticket.

We will post more details as soon as we have them.

Thank you for the clear communication Miike!
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★

@Kabam Jax

Respectfully, all I see is a way to save 15 revives by sacrificing 30 of them. What about energy refills though? What am I supposed to do with those? I wanted to speedrun through 8.1 and they are all expiring before Wednesday.

Energy refills are consumables too, but there's nothing in the trade in store to help out with them

Think theres still time to do this month's legends run
  • Options

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax , first off I just wanted to thank you guys for the trade in store as this will definitely help with some of my solo revives and potions in stash being able to update their expiration past 8.1 release next week as they otherwise would’ve expired before release.

However this still doesn’t help in the case of the Cav EQ offer that I spent units on. That bundle also included team revives/potions, as well as 30% attack boosts, and energy refills all of which I’m unable to update their expiration through this trade in store and they are still set to expire with the 1 week delay.

I contacted support about getting my units back from that offer since I haven’t used the items as they’re just sitting in my stash but haven’t heard anything back in a couple days.

Yeah the exact same for me. I'm guessing they have a big backlog. It's based on tickets so they will get to us soon hopefully
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 135 ★★
    Nice try guys... What about energy refills, 30% boost and team revives.
    I am one that sent off a ticket about this and have heard nothing..
    Sending another one now.. 😖
  • Options
    nismo41886nismo41886 Posts: 18
    agree with many of the responses to the trade in store - this doesn’t address the team revives, 30% boosts, or energy refills that were in cav eq offer and will be expiring. a redundant comment for sure but hopefully the volume of people effected is meaningful
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 133 ★★
    Anyone have any luck with support and getting refunded for the Cav EQ bundle? I have two tickets in and haven't had a response in two days.
  • Options
    Hickdog27 said:

Anyone have any luck with support and getting refunded for the Cav EQ bundle? I have two tickets in and haven't had a response in two days.

Nope
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

I guess they've done "good enough" and are just going to press on like everything is solved at this point. Some might get lucky enough for a refund, others will accept the loss of half their revives, and others will be stuck potentially watching team revives and heals with actual value go down the drain. A great motivator for playing.

Yep - already lost 5 60% and 5 team revives in the past day meant for 8.1. No way to trade up or extend those.
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 135 ★★
    I finally received a reply for reversing of resources in the 1k unit deal from eq completion. They said as long as I have not used the items they will reverse it.
    Now we wait 😂
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    What’s particularly thorny about this is the sheer number of things in the EQ package. Did you happen to use one of the t5 heals instead of two t4 heals? Joke’s on you. You broke the seal so you’re stuck with all of it.
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 133 ★★
    Unit refund just came through.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hickdog27 said:

Unit refund just came through.

Nice, did they take all the items back too, or leave them for the trouble? Any mention if they would be offering it again for 8.1 releasing next week either?
  • Options
    So I have maxed out the trade in store but still have loads which will simply expire, what about our energy refills boosts etc ? will this be addressed or are just posting the game off head in the sand and we can look forward to money offers for energy and boosts on release?
  • Options
    Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41
    Any news?
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I’m not personally affected by this as haven’t really done a big 8.1 grind, think I’m gonna take this one slow so there’s actually something to do in the game after a month

But I really feel for those that have grinded or bought unit deals. A 1:1 store would have been a great solution if Kabam could have implemented it. Short of that if it was me running the company, I would have for anyone whose raised a ticket and done an initial clear of act 7.4, to restart to the clock on there whole inventory. I don’t care in this instance if some players then get an extra week of inventory, from a customer service perspective it’s the right thing to do. I often think Kabam support focuses to much on the TOS and not enough on customer service.