**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Just hovering through the comments. Skipped 99%. Nothing to add.
    Sooooo!!
    Sup, how are we doing this nice morning?
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★

Wow the night is over for me, slept very well, 25k views in this thread and no response from kabam 😅🫠

Im shocked they havent responded
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

Netmarble effect, with the sale of Kabam being concluded, the end of the game is decreed.
    Relics are the announced beginning of the end, they are further monetizing a game that was extremely monetized, the few f2p aspects required an absurd grind for a mobile game.
    It's everyone's fault who supported these relics, prepare to see the game end or become unsustainable in a maximum of two years.

You think this game has an "absurd grind for a mobile game"?

There are plenty of things you can do without buying energy. Most highly monetized energy games wouldn't even let you do anything without energy. This game lets you use energy to get more energy for free.
    That's nuts for the mobile space considering that it has no ads. Not occasional ads, NO ads.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Can Kabam add gold offers some time soon
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    edited October 2022
    Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? No. Gold offers would have been nice, but I’m not upset like some people. They never said gold offers are coming back, and offers change all the time.
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    What if it was their master plan for people to stop hording crystals. I sold like 1200 gold crystals, 400 t3cc crystals and 3 uc arena crystals.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Anyone have any thoughts on the solo event cutoff?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Im at 70 for deadpool 6 😂😂😂 its bad i dont have deadpool on 2 3 4 5 6* 😂 i have platinumpool 5 and 6 and not goldpool
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Choice is good, but my guess is for 75+% of the player base buying a 6* for 10 million gold would be a very bad choice.

Kabam has to have a currency exchange rate between units, gold, glory, loyalty, etc. Kabam not doing the basically free 1 million gold and dropping 2500 6* shards or other materials for gold at their standard exchange rate would have been better. It wouldn't even be a deal, just you spending Euro or pesos versus dollars. People would say the deal sucked, but they had to know this was coming.

Even funnier would be if they drop the gold deals today and are sitting back watching the drama, and send out a game message from deadpool laughing at everyone and saying he forgot a few offers...oopsies.
  • Options
    KisHinKisHin Posts: 57
    I think they know they jacked up hence just keeping quiet and hoping this blows over!!!
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    KisHin said:

I think they know they jacked up hence just keeping quiet and hoping this blows over!!!

Yeah... But do u think they care if F2P are pissed?....
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am honestly baffled at why they decided to do something so disappointing. Literally every single person could tell you that this would be received beyond poorly so why? Did corporate intervenes and demanded that the event was ruined?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Carter22 said:

Kabam I grinded for 2 months to get gold I played 7.1,7.2,7.3 variants and avoided rank ups for these times I also wasted time I could have spent anywhere else so that I get enough gold for this event and u say nothing about the event but come a day before and say no gold offers so all the time I put in the game is useless so I say put the offers or u will get alot of people angry cause the time they out is simply alot and u refused to tell us not to grind like this also I don't care about a damn Deadpool champ he is useless and terrible why would I grind for it but I need these offers so do alot of people

First, use punctuation or nobody will either take you seriously, or be able to decipher your thoughts.

Second, you didn’t know how much the offers would be, if they would have existed, you just assumed. Even the offers last year weren’t worth skipping rank ups for two months. Also, completing content with really good rewards (like Act 7 and Variants) should not be considered a waste of time, even without the gold offers coming in to play. Very few people I know would agree with you there.

Third, you don’t “need” the offers. They actually have discouraged grinding for stuff like this in the past, and Jax even told us over a month ago (or at least several weeks, don’t know the exact time) that there was no plan to bring it back, so how were you encouraged by Kabam to make the decisions you did? Also, what does “need” even mean in this type of game? There are requirements to get certain milestones, but there are also a huge number of ways to get rewards to help you get through those roadblocks. Nothing in the gold offers last year was unique.

I don’t love this event, but dang, this just seemed like a bit much.
    Bro calm down he has a point they mislead us thinking they’re was gold events and wasted out time not his fault and honestly shut up no one cares what you think everyone hates this event and it ruined the game for lots of people.

How did they mislead anyone?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    As there was no gold offer made to be able to buy equipment with gold. I can't imagine Kabam putting offers with gold today, yes, this Sunday is a sweet dream.