Battlegrounds Season 2 Begins October 17th!

Comments

• KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 323 ★★★
    since victory track rewards were buffed why weren’t we reset to bronze

now I see i’m missing out on them rewards that ate now un accesible to me.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Can anyone confirm if their existing elder marks were multiplied by 2.6?

It's not till now.
  • Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    edited October 2022
    When will our existing Elder Marks be multiplied? Do we submit a ticket? Will we receive an in-game msg when this is complete?

I guess I should only use energy until this is fixed….. L
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    Can’t see that my Elders Marks have been increased. Is there a timeline for when this should happen? I don’t want to use any in case they are not multiplied.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

So I just beat this guy. He quit before the timer ended for the match. I got the alliance points, got the solo points and then got the complete a battle for objective. I didn’t get the win though. You guys need to fix this; people quit out of because they lost and don’t want to waste time. I didn’t get credit for it and now I have to win/play one extra fight today. I usually only do BG ubtil I clear the solo objectives. I managed to get to arcane II this way season 1.

Then I went back and the objective is completely gone. I have 1 complete out of 3. Literally impossible for me to win 3 fights before completing 3 BG matches.

Pictures are attached of it and I didn’t get the 600 tokens.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★

So I just beat this guy. He quit before the timer ended for the match. I got the alliance points, got the solo points and then got the complete a battle for objective. I didn’t get the win though. You guys need to fix this; people quit out of because they lost and don’t want to waste time. I didn’t get credit for it and now I have to win/play one extra fight today. I usually only do BG ubtil I clear the solo objectives. I managed to get to arcane II this way season 1.

Then I went back and the objective is completely gone. I have 1 complete out of 3. Literally impossible for me to win 3 fights before completing 3 BG matches.

Same happened to me. I’ve done 2 fights, won 1, lost 1. Fight I won, the player gave up and didn’t complete it. Checked solo objectives and the one for winning actual BGs has gone yet not completed the one for completing fights yet. That’s not really possible.

• Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Member Posts: 130
    Wozzle007 said:

Same happened to me. I’ve done 2 fights, won 1, lost 1. Fight I won, the player gave up and didn’t complete it. Checked solo objectives and the one for winning actual BGs has gone yet not completed the one for completing fights yet. That’s not really possible.

Came here to report the same problem
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    15  to 90 elder mark its too expansive. I buy with energie …
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    So whats the wording for the final week nodes? If nothing is done, it will be easily "exploitable"
  • BroskyBrosky Member Posts: 7
    cant wait to play against all the modders that kabam does nothing about
    One of the solo goals has left I'm disgusted
  • Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    2/5 matches have crashed, thus no points allocated :(
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Member Posts: 162
    edited October 2022

Explain yourselves, Kabam. And the other solo objective isn't registering my win. Smh.

• MrFullStopMrFullStop Member Posts: 150 ★★
    Matches Won - 750
    Matches Complete - 375

so that was a lie.

after finishing 7 matches, and wining 6 of them (energy was used), I now only have 4.5k solo points rather than 7.125.
    great start, I think I'll have to stop grinding since this gonna be bad on the long run if they don't fix the points system
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Please see pic below, there is nothing awarding points for a win using energy despite it saying so in the post.

Edited *** selected Solo instead of ally

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    Same here, 1 solo objective gone and didn't get the trophy tokens + too littke points vs announcement
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    Season 2 is still garbage. Still getting matched with only Paragon players in victory track. AWFUL.

Season 2 is still garbage. Still getting matched with only Paragon players in victory track. AWFUL.

I'm curious .... what makes you think you won't get matched with them when quite literally everyone starts at bronze n has to work their way up 🤔.

If you want the highest chance of not meeting said progression level players then simply wait a week or so before starting your climb up the track
    Mackey said:

I'm curious .... what makes you think you won't get matched with them when quite literally everyone starts at bronze n has to work their way up 🤔.

If you want the highest chance of not meeting said progression level players then simply wait a week or so before starting your climb up the track
    Math. It's statistically impossible to coincidently get only matched with other Paragon players when everyone is in the same bracket. There are many many more non-Paragon players in this game so I should be getting mostly non-Paragon matches until higher on the track/circuit. Because the matchmaking is garbage, I'll have to face Paragon players the whole way through where a good player who's only Thronebreaker will coast to the circuit again. Awful matchmaking will kill this game mode.

Mackey said:

Math. It's statistically impossible to coincidently get only matched with other Paragon players when everyone is in the same bracket. There are many many more non-Paragon players in this game so I should be getting mostly non-Paragon matches until higher on the track/circuit. Because the matchmaking is garbage, I'll have to face Paragon players the whole way through where a good player who's only Thronebreaker will coast to the circuit again. Awful matchmaking will kill this game mode.
    I mean without the actual stats you can't say for certain that there is "many many more non paragon players". IMO I'd say there is more end game players than cav (or low TB) level players in this mode. I agree that the matchmaking isn't right but I fear its the best it'll ever get, they tried it on launch where you matched with similar (deck) rating players and people (high account players) sandbagged to get easier match ups.

Maybe paragon could start in silver rather than bronze, that may eliminate it - at least to start with - but whether that's a viable answer or not I don't know
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

I mean without the actual stats you can't say for certain that there is "many many more non paragon players". IMO I'd say there is more end game players than cav (or low TB) level players in this mode. I agree that the matchmaking isn't right but I fear its the best it'll ever get, they tried it on launch where you matched with similar (deck) rating players and people (high account players) sandbagged to get easier match ups.

Maybe paragon could start in silver rather than bronze, that may eliminate it - at least to start with - but whether that's a viable answer or not I don't know
    It's statistically impossible to only get matched with other Paragons. The answer is the you play people in your tier, not people with comparable rosters.
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Member Posts: 247 ★★★
    What a shock, none of the modders banned. Just say you don't care about modders in you game Kabam.
    Going from 15 to 90 is a big gap but thank you for putting points in normal energies I can advance in the circuit while taking the rewards of chips 6 in store it's the main thing
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    @Ironman3000 are you paragon?

Since before it was a title.
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Member Posts: 150 ★★
    why there is no update regarding points system?
    the post clearly says 750 points per win, and the event itself says only 500 points??
    why the inconsistent??

Since before it was a title.
    Then why don’t you want to be paired with paragon players? Are you that bad that you want to beat up smaller accounts to progress?
    Because only getting pared vs other Paragon players, starting in Bronze, just keeps them in lower brackets where they don't belong while at the same time allowing low accounts gain access to much higher levels then they deserve. Do you not remember when they did this in AW and top allys were in Gold because they couldn't win enough to move up and low allys snuck into Master because they were beat up on scrubs? This is the same thing only on an individual level.

As for your second sentence, do you play in Paragon BGs? I win more than I lose but with the rosters and the skill of those players, plus the RNG of drawing your deck, losing in that level isn't the insult you seem to think it is. Especially when you get matched up vs the same other Paragons over and over.