Battlegrounds Season 2 Begins October 17th!

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I have to admit, I thought I would hate this meta. I'm actually enjoying it more than the non-nodes on the victory track. A lot less boring than a simple speed race between each players best champions.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    So who’s everyone using for this weeks meta in gladiator circuit? For attack.
  • Ken_The_OneKen_The_One Member Posts: 1
    Hey Kabam can you do something about people sandbagging matches. I keep getting matched with people that have 6*s r4 and 1*s in there deck and I don’t have any 6*s r4 in my deck and only one 6* r3. How am I suppose to ever move up if people keep sandbagging.
  • id1575id1575 Member Posts: 7
    Well so where is war rewards ??????
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    I just played a couple of matches, and I had multiple input issues with parry, heavy and(!) couldn't pick a champ during ban and pick phases. Had to restart the game, wich ended up giving me bad deck. Also sometimes I get a champ different from the one I locked. All this things are unacceptable for any game mode, but have a lot bigger influence on the outcome in bgs
  • Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    Multiple instances of not getting the champs Iocked, in the last 48 hours. Guess I’ll hoard my Elder Marks until next season.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    So how are you "fixing" the sandbagging "issue"? Are you only going to match people based on tier or something awful like title?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Season 2 is still garbage. Still getting matched with only Paragon players in victory track. AWFUL.

I'm curious .... what makes you think you won't get matched with them when quite literally everyone starts at bronze n has to work their way up 🤔.

If you want the highest chance of not meeting said progression level players then simply wait a week or so before starting your climb up the track
    Math. It's statistically impossible to coincidently get only matched with other Paragon players when everyone is in the same bracket. There are many many more non-Paragon players in this game so I should be getting mostly non-Paragon matches until higher on the track/circuit. Because the matchmaking is garbage, I'll have to face Paragon players the whole way through where a good player who's only Thronebreaker will coast to the circuit again. Awful matchmaking will kill this game mode.
    I mean without the actual stats you can't say for certain that there is "many many more non paragon players". IMO I'd say there is more end game players than cav (or low TB) level players in this mode. I agree that the matchmaking isn't right but I fear its the best it'll ever get, they tried it on launch where you matched with similar (deck) rating players and people (high account players) sandbagged to get easier match ups.

Maybe paragon could start in silver rather than bronze, that may eliminate it - at least to start with - but whether that's a viable answer or not I don't know
    It's statistically impossible to only get matched with other Paragons. The answer is the you play people in your tier, not people with comparable rosters.
    Are you paragon?

@Ironman3000 are you paragon?

Since before it was a title.
    Then why dont you wanna match up against your peers? Looking for easy wins?
    How do you not understand that if we're all fighting for the same rewards and in the same tiers, we're all peers? There isn't a different set of rewards for low level players, and Kabam refuses to start higher players in higher tiers, so they should not get easier matchups in the lower tiers. Paragon players shouldn't be getting Paragon only matches until Diamond or later, which is why Paragons should just start at Diamond.

Could you imagine if they re-set AW scores to 0 every season and only matched allys vs other with similar size? You'd have 15M allys in master and 150M allys in Gold. That's essentially what is happening in BGs right now.
    I double that.
    Battlegrounds matchmaking is totally unfair.
    Paragon only matches Paragon in all brackets.
    Whether is title, prestige or total base hero rating it’s totally unfair since all are fighting over same rewards.
    Matchmaking should be totally random as long as you are on the same bracket (ex. Silver 1 vs Silver 1). No other factor should affect matchmaking except bracket.
    This is the same old story as the old AW prestige matchmaking 😠
    FFS my 3mil 15k prestige Paragon main account struggles to get to gold brackets while my second freshly Cavalier account is already at Diamond.
    This shouldn’t happen and it’s wrong no matter how you approach it.
    Current matchmaking is punishing progression, instead of encouraging it.
    Kabam change matchmaking to random, same as aw 👍
  • DANJVILLADANJVILLA Member Posts: 22
    This is stupid, all his champs are R1 unranked 6*s. First fight is my R3 Doom, second is maxed 5* Knull and third is maxed Claire. This is not right.

You can nerf and remove people from battlegrounds rewards at end of season but what about those wasted elder marks for people that suffer from stuff like this?

• BlackOracleBlackOracle Member Posts: 256 ★★★
    Will the Battleground store be available in the Off-season period? With the increase in BG chips, would like to see that happen for rank ups.
  • WhatsGoodEnglishWhatsGoodEnglish Member Posts: 78

Will the Battleground store be available in the Off-season period? With the increase in BG chips, would like to see that happen for rank ups.

It was last time
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    I still don't get why the solo event was changed to award 10k 6 star shards max
  • HamiltonS2000HamiltonS2000 Member Posts: 4
    How can i see..... the list of the global points????

Are the points going to be adjusted after the season ends again? I read the final part that the multiplier we got at the end of season 1, we will get at the end of season 2 as well.
  • Lordshubhang_670Lordshubhang_670 Member Posts: 26
    This happened even after I took down the Mister negative but it showed that I didn’t even fight for one sec and died. I know I won’t get any compensation but kabam should look into this.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Are the points going to be adjusted after the season ends again? I read the final part that the multiplier we got at the end of season 1, we will get at the end of season 2 as well.

The multiplier is already in effect in season 2. That's why you're scoring higher per round this season. Whatever score you end the season is what should stick this time.

Jaded said:

The multiplier is already in effect in season 2. That's why you're scoring higher per round this season. Whatever score you end the season is what should stick this time.
    My points score exactly what is stated by the new point system for elder marks and energy useage. They don’t mention the new point system is the multiplier in points as well. So this system could be used in season 3 as the norm. So then there would still be adjustments at the end of season 2.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

My points score exactly what is stated by the new point system for elder marks and energy useage. They don’t mention the new point system is the multiplier in points as well. So this system could be used in season 3 as the norm. So then there would still be adjustments at the end of season 2.
    The adjustment last season was to give the equivalent score for the new system in place this season. There should be no adjustment at the end of this season
  • BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 346 ★★

My game is stucking ....it's feels really bad...to lose a point in diamond 1 teir
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    The game mode is rife with modders.

Here’s my R3 sig 70 Thing being wiped out by an opponent who somehow manages to maintain 100% HP

Here’s my R3 sig 20 Hyperion being wiped out by an opponent who also somehow manages to maintain 100% HP

At the moment the joke is on me for not being a modder.
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Member Posts: 77
    Bulmkt said:

Here’s my R3 sig 70 Thing being wiped out by an opponent who somehow manages to maintain 100% HP

Here’s my R3 sig 20 Hyperion being wiped out by an opponent who also somehow manages to maintain 100% HP

hmmm this is very possible especially with those two BWDO can solo that fight easy with 100% healthy just bait specials and intercept very easy, Shang Chi can go unblockable and stun the the entire fight so those fight can be done easily with 100% health remaining if the person is good with either champ so hard to say its a Modd because i can do those fight easily, if you have domino, as a defender and they both end with 100 % then u have an argument.
  • Monk1Monk1 Member Posts: 751 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

😂 here lies the problem.. those fights are almost slow and people believe they are modders!!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

You win in 28 and 31 seconds. They win in 48 and 54 because they’re patient and pick their spots. Someone who charges in like a doofus and loses 70% of their health will often lose.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    So battlegrounds rewards were also too generous? We really needed to nerf those by shrinking the pool midseason?
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    So I just got into that final bracket yesterday, and I'm currently getting matches with people like 5-7 tiers higher. Idk how kabam matches people, but they are doing it badly. Also autoblock meta seemed nice, current one is boring and basically doesn't matter, just like it is in lower lvls. Feels kinda boring
  • CaryonCaryon Member Posts: 45
    edited November 2022
    R4 NF in 38secs in unreal and I just fought knull with a r3 HT and no way the match is over that fast. Kabam need you to do something in season. Taking cheaters out at the end of the season does nothing for Losing alot of points during season.

• DTR89131DTR89131 Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2022
    I've claimed the 9th milestone and it now shows I'm unable to get 10th WTH

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    When in the blue hell are we expecting the bugs in BG to be fixed ? Game gets stuck in between , matches sometimes don't start on time ...shows unnecessary connection errors even when wifi is excellent and then the ratings goes down due to all these issues . Ridiculous !! Is it because you guys don't make enough money from BG so you are completely ignoring the bugs ?