**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gorr and America Chavez buffs confirmed!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Gorr and Chavez buff beta test happened last month. So safe to assume they go live next update
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    edited December 2022

Gorr and Chavez buff beta test happened last month. So safe to assume they go live next update

That beta said would come on their 37.1 build, we only got 37.0.1 right now in the game.
    Also kabam jax confirmed 37.1 is coming early December
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I thought Gorr was good, but I guess not. I don’t have him. Chavez will be nice to see.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

I thought Gorr was good, but I guess not. I don’t have him. Chavez will be nice to see.

Gorr is good. His Sp3 lives up to the name if you stack alot of debuffs
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

mbrace said:

Gorr is good. His Sp3 lives up to the name if you stack alot of debuffs
    Yeah they just noticed that his short fight damage isn't what it could be, so they're going to make some tweaks to his kit.
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Damage and utility, which are the main attributes, are bad for America Chavez, it would be good to increase damage and add neutralize.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

That beta said would come on their 37.1 build, we only got 37.0.1 right now in the game.
    Also kabam jax confirmed 37.1 is coming early December
    He never confirmed 37.1 is early December. Just said early December replying to the op post about Gorr and Chavez buffs hich tells me they going live next week.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Damage and utility, which are the main attributes, are bad for America Chavez, it would be good to increase damage and add neutralize.

Yeah the way they're scaling up America she supposed to hit like a Mack truck when the circumstances are right and they're going to give her numbers bump to make that a lot easier.
  • Options

Chavez's damage comes from the opponent having lots of buffs, so adding neutralize would actually be bad for her
    That's bad, using it only in a few fights against champions that have a lot of buffs. Damage should also be increased in fights where opponents don't have many buffs.
  • Options

Yeah the way they're scaling up America she supposed to hit like a Mack truck when the circumstances are right and they're going to give her numbers bump to make that a lot easier.
    She's type Ronan for damage and Ronan will do much better, as he gives "infinite" stun.
  • Options
    InfamousMikeInfamousMike Posts: 70
    Hey people..
    Any update bout this.. America is awaintg for her buff. B)
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    @Kabam Miike did it get pushed to next month
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 440 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Please, an update! I have a 6* Gorr impatiently awaiting news on his buff!