**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Battlegrounds disappeared [MERGED]

Comments

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I’m not surprising already the meta of bg always change in the morning instead of in the evening as usual so I’m not surprised. 7am 19h
  • Options
    Fx12672Fx12672 Posts: 21

• Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    Tony886 said:

We want a good compensation for this

Kabam : 😂
  • Options
    So much for a last push to get more points in the final hours of the event you can't get to.
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Kabam merged some threads, but no official word on this.
  • Options
    MarkEGMarkEG Posts: 13
    Same here, most of my alliance members were also ready to push for the final alliance milestone before it disappeared, this sucks because a lot of us cleared our schedule to finish this off!!! smh!!
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    TimE said:

An announcement would have been nice.

Probably wasn't intended and please remember that it's still 6:30AM at Kabam HQ. We should probably get a response within 2 hours or so I'd say.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    So I go this morning to run some BGs to get my 1200 points and they're gone... you gonna compensate me for your decision to remove them without notice? 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Should still have 3 hours after all
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

P.s. parry doesn't work.
    It's showing parry. Written while i block..
    But it not working. Not parrying.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 603 ★★★
    Time zones my man, at this point I’d assume they won’t be back up.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    its only 8:10am on a Monday in the land of maple syrup, give them a minute to finish their coffee and get caught up on all the threads going on right now, sheesh.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

I especially love how they can merge threads but not say a word about the situation lol

I mean, merging threads is a pretty simple action. I would rather the forums not be overflowing with exactly the same thread. Clearly this was an unintended event, so them telling us "Hey, sorry about this unintended event, we are working on a fix/to find the root of the problem but don't know anything yet" would not really mean as much as them updating us when they actually figure out the problem and have meaningful information to give.
  • Options

Maybe extend the season by a day? Or I hate to it but maybe comp 😬
    Plenty of us used the 28 days properly and don’t need another day of grinding holding our ranks
  • Options
    At the slightest inconvenience the MCOC community ask for compensation
  • Options
    Yeah it does seem the timers were all off including the BG timer itself. I had checked last night and it still showed it would end at 1pm EST. But then ended early. I was hoping to make a final push today to finish the objective and try to push higher. But i guess at this point its not coming back
  • Options

Maybe extend the season by a day? Or I hate to it but maybe comp 😬
    Plenty of us used the 28 days properly and don’t need another day of grinding holding our ranks
    I grinded all 28 other days however I was planning on spending the last of my energy and to the the final objectives done and this screwed me. I was one win away from plat one and I expect the rewards that I missed to be compensated
    You can guarantee you’d get that win? What if you lost a couple and ran outta time?