Options

Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Options

I cannot unbind my relics either. </blockquote

Same man idk what to do my relics won’t unbind and I would love to have them during bgs season

• Options
    Armed_PumaArmed_Puma Posts: 2
    edited September 2023
    Game crashes when entering a fight using a Black Widow relic equipped champion vs Black Widow Deadly Origin. Tested on OnePlus 11 5G (OxygenOS 13.1) and iPad Pro 9.7inch (iOS16.6).
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 240
    Just saw this thread after opening another. Wanted to report issues with binding relics to AW assigned defenders. More than once I had issues binding even without the defender placed (just on a team in one of the difficulties). When pressing bind nothing happens. No message, no error, just nothing. Closing and reopening the app does not do anything to resolve. Removing champs from defence doesn't either.

Update: after waiting an hour and with the defender assigned and placed, somehow this time the bond worked... Must be a big with the permanent placement or champs being assigned but not placed in all difficulties.
  • Options
    Anyone else not able to switch Champs out in incursions. I make the change, hit OK, then the progress bar goes right back to the change champ node. Just does this over and over again
  • Options
    PiusmaPiusma Posts: 2
    Unable to join my alliance AW attack. Getting an unknown error after hitting the begin button.

Trying restarting the game and getting same error.
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 70
    I know this has been posted before and maybe even in this thread but it's still happening. Using 5* gambit relic with Archangel. MLLLM combo into striker and he very often whiffs the first hit. It looks like people have had this same issue since June...
  • Options
    ohhiohhi Posts: 16
    Battlegrounds still doesn’t have skill based match making
  • Options
    PiusmaPiusma Posts: 2
    Piusma said:

Unable to join my alliance AW attack. Getting an unknown error after hitting the begin button.

Trying restarting the game and getting same error.

Still getting this after missing a whole AW match. It's not resetting and I have tried different champs so it's not champion dependant. Can someone please look into this error?

Thanks.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,581 ★★★★★
    Relic whiffing is getting worse. Happens at random with any relic.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

Relic whiffing is getting worse. Happens at random with any relic.

Everyone talks about Wolverine whiffing but lately it’s happening for me with Gamora as well.
    Those two strikers have a similar finishing move - Wolverine and Gamora have the same animation for their second medium attack - and I wonder if that’s a coincidence.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike i obtain paragon title after i %100 thronebreaker difficilty on monthly quest and i cannot collect paragon gauntlet entry ticket is it normal or a bug cannot find any other place to post this hope you can find a solution
  • Options
    SuckerheroesSuckerheroes Posts: 8
    edited October 2023
    Unable to unbind the relic even though i'm not using the relic and its host in any content.

I tried to restart the game but it doesn't help.
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 119 ★★
    Has there been any progress with relic whiffing attacks? Wolverine is the biggest issues but there are others
  • Options
    Diego000Diego000 Posts: 6
    Today I opened a crystal and I got dormammu repeated, it was supposed to ascend his signature ability. It said there that his signature ability was increased but when I used the character there was no upgrade on him
  • Options
    latest update broke the black widow relic, it no longer gives precision passives when you cause abilities to fail.
    i have only tried it with black cat not sure if it still works with other champions.
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 119 ★★
    lol I was just about to post about black widow relic glad I am not the only one
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I’ve invested everything into my omega red, have a bunch of relics and for many, in fact all other champs that have similar abilities or DOT or whatever this is never an issue but with omega you can have the defenders back to the wall and be right next to them with the striker but his death spores fall off, effectively making it detrimental to his playstyle to even activate a striker. I just don’t think it should work that way seeing as how you’re still right next to them and if the argument is it’s the sticker not omeg, then what about when the defenders back is to the wall? Surely he’s still right next to them in that scenario. You can lock in what spores you do have with a heavy but to time that all fight, especially in a harder fight and if your aura is up those spores aren’t gonna keep stacking while you’re using your relic. If the degen falls off so will your spores. It’s my least favorite interaction with strikers I’ve come across and can’t be meant to work that way. Can we get this fixed?
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 316 ★★
    Having the same issue with BW relic mentioned above, I have a 4* relic on my 6* black cat, ability failures are triggering the cruelties from the sig ability but not the precisions from the rune.
  • Options
    Devil666v2Devil666v2 Posts: 1

I can’t seem to place champions! I can do it to the other battlegroups but not the main one.
  • Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 20
    The 2nd hit of the Iron Fist striker seems to be whiffing pretty regularly after the first hit connects. In a BGs match vs Korg the 2nd hit whiffed twice; the second time Korg was backed up against the wall and it still whiffed allowing him to recover and block the third hit.
  • Options
    Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    I can't place my champions in AW. I can join and fight, but I can never place champions. In-game name is Lord Malachi, playing on a Samsung Note 9.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★
    Elohim16 said:

I can't place my champions in AW. I can join and fight, but I can never place champions. In-game name is Lord Malachi, playing on a Samsung Note 9.

What does this have to do with relics?
  • Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    Hi, I just can not unbind some relics. It is green, just does not work...
  • Options
    My 6* Wong jiust insist to his 3* Scarlet relic. I can not unbind it. Some relics work some dont. The unbinding process starts but it quits very shortly without success. Pls kabam fix this annoying bug!
  • Options
    calander missing
  • Options
    StrangePrem143StrangePrem143 Posts: 1
    edited December 2023

Upgrade bug
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    It won't let me bind a skill relic to cheelith.
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    I cant bind any relics to morbius. Morbius is not in any quest, aw, aq , arena, incursion and so on It looks like a bug
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    Moreover I can’t unbind at least 4 relics. How many bugs are there?
  • Options
    Hi Kabam! I tested all my champs binded with relics and I can not unbind those who are in my Battleground team. Pls fix this bug.