**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• Options
    When gifting items and consumables, do I have to buy them then and there or can they just be taken from my inventory?
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022

Do all of the pfps from accolades look the same or do they differ per category? Here is the one I received.

I received the same pfp. We were previously advised there would be unique pfps for each title. But evidently don’t believe everything you read here lol…
  • Options
    TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
    MrPlexx said:

Does anyone know if the $50 offer for 10 crystals gives 4000 points per crystal or 1000 since your not purchasing with units

It gives the 4K per so 40k I bought it
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★

When gifting items and consumables, do I have to buy them then and there or can they just be taken from my inventory?

Need to use units
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★

So if we buy the deal for money for the 10 greater crystals do we get the credit of buying 10 greater crystals for the solo event rewards or is it crystals bought only with units?

And @DeaconVelvet , and @Ezra7676

YES, the ones bought with real money count as Purchased GBC's, 3000 points for buying, then +1000 for opening. Just like the ones you buy using Units.
    so then not 3000 for each crystal just 3000 total?
    Sorry, yes, per each crystal. So 40,000 total.

And for immediately previous @Merk27 question, see this again (which was just 2 posts above where you asked).
    excellent indeed it was .. thanks mate!!!!
  • Options
    Dude17 said:

Do all of the pfps from accolades look the same or do they differ per category? Here is the one I received.

I received the same pfp. We were previously advised there would be unique pfps for each title. But evidently don’t believe everything you read here lol…
    they're unique in the sense that they're different colors lol
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I still have 3 days until I can contribute to the alliance event due to joining a new alliance a week back, will my points retroactively be added once I qualify?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

I still have 3 days until I can contribute to the alliance event due to joining a new alliance a week back, will my points retroactively be added once I qualify?

No, you need to wait until your timer is up. Any points you earn now will not count.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Instead of 6* Jessica Jones, why not 6*Quake?
  • Options
    Starhawk said:

…half my crystals were scrap and now I have to go in to the quest 10 times to get 5* shards. Whoever designed this event needs to go back to school and learn some more. A store tab would have been a lot less of a hassle than having to go in 10 times. Something that should take a few seconds takes a lot longer than that. Having said that scrap shouldn't have been in these crystals at all…

I got a 500,000 scrap from (assuming from 1 GBC, but opened 7 total that time). how many times do I need to run the scrapyard 😀
  • Options

Dude17 said:

If that's the only difference (the color of the pic for getting 5 accolades of same type),
    Then they really need to implement a way to click on Profile Pics (your own, or even pic of other people), and see a description of what it was for.
  • Options
    TeeBleezyTeeBleezy Posts: 32
    Are we not allowed to send gifts from our inventory?
  • Options
    TeeBleezy said:

Correct. Must buy with units.

• Options

Dude17 said:

If that's the only difference (the color of the pic for getting 5 accolades of same type),
    Then they really need to implement a way to click on Profile Pics (your own, or even pic of other people), and see a description of what it was for.
    yerp that's really the only difference.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,997 ★★★★★
    Who’s the war criminal who decided to have 10% of these crystals contain scrap? I’ve gotten 50,000 scrap four times.
  • Options
    EscEsc Posts: 11
    Crcrcrc said:

I have the same questuin, n also do we get to claim the milestone rewarfs after that...
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    I think it was...

• Options
    DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    Hold on, you are literally doing a bait and switch.

OR and AND are not the same, that is not clarification, that is gross negligence and a same day bait and switch on the day of release of the event is disgusting

I understood the decision to change the event, even though I created two alts to gift my main. And was fine with only gifting consumables. I grinded my butt off to hit conqueror. And then stopped to enjoy my personal time. But you lie and update the requirements the day of the event!?!?

Now if i want to gift my main with my alts, i have to grind during the holidays, 10 levels on each account. This is ridiculous. Own and Honor your mistake.
    MCOC Team said:

Accounts must meet the following requirements to be eligible to participate in the Banquet event.

• Conqueror Progression AND has reached level 40
    • AND Joined before Nov 21 2022
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

Dude17 said:

Shoutout to Kabam for a well-organized event. Lots of free GBCs and units back.

The instructions were clear in the in-game mail & the forum post. Everything in the Solo/Alliance tabs were intuitive after that

Is it? I still don’t know where to use the gift I was gifted from an alliance member… it says to claim in the gifting store but I see no such gifting store
    Yeah, this didn’t age well….lol
  • Options

TeeBleezy said:

I’m not seeing a store option for units. Should i have a ‘Gifting’ tab?
  • Options
    ** SPENDING CALCULATION **

From @Mahonrii (with edits, and updating all together here since original was in edits and was way back in this post by now).

For the 6* AG in the 2nd to last Milestone of Solo Event, would need to spend 3450 of your *EXISTING BANK* on GBC's for yourself. (plus spending of the additional 1050 Units you earn from Solo/Ally Milestones in the Banquet Events).

Although technically, looks like you could buy 5x of the Lesser BC's (instead of a final GBC) at the end, which would save 225 Units off of that 3450 recommended cost (so 3225 Units).
    But stuff inside the GBC is probably worth sticking to just those greater ones.

Here's @Mahonrii updated calculation:

You get 3000 points for buying and 1000 points for opening a GBC. There are 9 GBC's in the milestones, 4 in the calendar, and 10 through the accolades event if you use all your 20 nominations (10 initial, plus 1 each day in accolades calendar, so won’t get last one to nominate until final day) giving 23,000 free points.

ALLY MILESTONES.
    33,330 - 23,000 = 10,330
    10,330 / 4,000 = 2.5
    So buy 3 GBC to hit all ally milestones.

SOLO MILESTONES (if you just want 6* AG)
    (so NOT thru to the final 5* Relic milestone, which would add another 5 crystals or 1500 Units if you want to reach that).

80,000 - 23,000 = 57,000
    57,000 / 4,000 = 14.2
    So buy 15 GBC to hit the second to top solo milestone (6* AG)

Get 1050 units back from milestones.

15 × 300 = 4,500
    4,500 - 1,050 = 3,450

3,450 units.

• Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★

** SPENDING CALCULATION **

From @Mahonrii (with edits, and updating all together here since original was in edits and was way back in this post by now).

For the 6* AG in the 2nd to last Milestone of Solo Event, would need to spend 3450 of your *EXISTING BANK* on GBC's for yourself. (plus spending of the additional 1050 Units you earn from Solo/Ally Milestones in the Banquet Events).

Although technically, looks like you could buy 5x of the Lesser BC's (instead of a final GBC) at the end, which would save 225 Units off of that 3450 recommended cost (so 3225 Units).
    But stuff inside the GBC is probably worth sticking to just those greater ones.

Here's @Mahonrii updated calculation:

You get 3000 points for buying and 1000 points for opening a GBC. There are 9 GBC's in the milestones, 4 in the calendar, and 10 through the accolades event if you use all your 20 nominations (10 initial, plus 1 each day in accolades calendar, so won’t get last one to nominate until final day) giving 23,000 free points.

ALLY MILESTONES.
    33,330 - 23,000 = 10,330
    10,330 / 4,000 = 2.5
    So buy 3 GBC to hit all ally milestones.

SOLO MILESTONES (if you just want 6* AG)
    (so NOT thru to the final 5* Relic milestone, which would add another 5 crystals or 1500 Units if you want to reach that).

80,000 - 23,000 = 57,000
    57,000 / 4,000 = 14.2
    So buy 15 GBC to hit the second to top solo milestone (6* AG)

Get 1050 units back from milestones.

15 × 300 = 4,500
    4,500 - 1,050 = 3,450

3,450 units.

Sad calculations are based on second to last mile stone lol, Kabaam should have made the AG the last one not a relic.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    ok so cudos to Kabam for the rewards for the accolades....they are great.

Haing scrap part of this though as it currently stands is still pretty bad. Next time a store would be a lot faster to deal with than having to enter a quest so many times.
  • Options

TeeBleezy said:

I’m not seeing a store option for units. Should i have a ‘Gifting’ tab?
    Not in the store. You’ll see it on the mailbox screen but make sure to grab the gifting badge from the mail message first.
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 61
    edited December 2022
    Question about the accolades calendar. What's the plan for those individuals who thought they'd be eligible day one but now have missed at least one day if not more in the calendar while working to meet the new lvl requirements due to your "miscommunication"? Are they going to be awarded the accolade cards they missed so they can get all the rewards from the accolades event?
  • Options
    I still have 3 days to contribute points to my alliance event .so my question is if i open or buy crystal now after 3 day will the point i use before 3 days be calculate or not
  • Options

I still have 3 days to contribute points to my alliance event .so my question is if i open or buy crystal now after 3 day will the point i use before 3 days be calculate or not

Those points will not count. Wait to buy or open until your timer expires.