**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    6* 4->5 rank up gem??? R5 coming!
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Well, not the way to get mentioned, but maybe someone would be so kind as to join me in my alliance. I only need at least one member, but I will accept more!

Officer positions opened to those who are the first 6 who send request to join. ;)
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★

Well, not the way to get mentioned, but maybe someone would be so kind as to join me in my alliance. I only need at least one member, but I will accept more!

Officer positions opened to those who are the first 6 who send request to join. ;)

What’s the alliance name? I have 2 alt accounts not in alliances I can move to help you out.
  • Options
    MahonriiMahonrii Posts: 31
    Rohit_316 said:

As i am reading though comments for a proper calculation to reach that 6* gem , 3750 units you would need to spend , but you also get 1050 units from milestones .

So if i grind 2700 units would that be fine ? Since i am getting 1050 back ?

Buy 12 ggc from your own unit stash. (3,600 units)

Buy 3 more ggc with the units you get from the event. (900 units (with 150 left over))

Get all the points from accolades and ally event.

Net cost 3,450 units.
  • Options

What’s the alliance name? I have 2 alt accounts not in alliances I can move to help you out.
    Appreciate sir! Thank you!
  • Options
    Just a little over 2 hours till the Banquet starts!
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Have they clarified whether the 4 GBC from the last day of the calendar will come before the Banquet ends?

Dunno if I should include those 4000 points into the calculations for the milestones.

• Options
    altavista said:

Have they clarified whether the 4 GBC from the last day of the calendar will come before the Banquet ends?

Dunno if I should include those 4000 points into the calculations for the milestones.

I believe they will, but I'd have two calculations one with them and one without just to make sure you have the possibilities covered.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Hmm, my alt account is a conqueror at Level 35… was on hiatus for a couple of years and I reactivated it yesterday to join my one-person (now two-persons) alliance…

But the banquet event does not show up in the coming soon Tab of the Solo or alliance events… On the main it does…

Any ideas?
  • Options
    Less than a minute
  • Options
    It is time! Let the banquet begin! :)
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★

Hmm, my alt account is a conqueror at Level 35… was on hiatus for a couple of years and I reactivated it yesterday to join my one-person (now two-persons) alliance…

But the banquet event does not show up in the coming soon Tab of the Solo or alliance events… On the main it does…

Any ideas?

Me too! Guess it's a bug. Hopefully Kabam will sort it out ASAP.
  • Options
    NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    Started and I can't gift crystals what's the deal
  • Options
    MaxedMaxed Posts: 7
    Also conqueror but can’t see banquet event.. did they change the requirements last minute without telling?
  • Options
    The event is not showing up for me, I am level 40 and I recently re-downloaded the game around 6 days ago, my account was made in 2015 but I’ve only been playing for the 6 days. Am I not eligible for the event? I should be hopefully.
  • Options

The event is not showing up for me, I am level 40 and I recently re-downloaded the game around 6 days ago, my account was made in 2015 but I’ve only been playing for the 6 days. Am I not eligible for the event? I should be hopefully.

Yes same my account is like 7 years old but I just redownloaded a few weeks ago could this be an issue why events are not showing up? Please help @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    Does it think my account is only 6 days old since I just redownloaded the game? My account was made a long time ago
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,719
    edited December 2022
    Those not seeing the event, please hard close and relaunch MCOC.

If that doesn't work, what is your progression and account level?
  • Options
    I’m level 40 and a few quests from conquerer
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    My other account is level 30 but conquerer
  • Options
    My account is level 38 conquerer
  • Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    Conqueror but like 5+ levels less than 40
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,719
    We are actively looking into this.

We'll post updates here when we have them!

Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,391 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

@Kabam Jax don't see the badge in my lvl 37 Conqueror account . I hope it wasn't a typo when the description says lvl 40 "OR" Conqueror . Hope it isn't lvl 40 "AND" Conqueror.
  • Options
    MahonriiMahonrii Posts: 31
    edited December 2022
    Can we get some clarification on this line?

"To contribute to, and earn rewards for, the Alliance Event:
    Summoners must be in the Alliance for 14 days"

If I joined my alliance a week before the event started...

Will the points I get in the event for the first 7 days be added to my ally points after my time requirement is meet?

Will I be able to claim alliance milestones that my alliance achieved during the first 7 days when I meet my time and minimum point requirement?
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

Kabam Jax said:

@Kabam Jax don't see the badge in my lvl 37 Conqueror account . I hope it wasn't a typo when the description says lvl 40 "OR" Conqueror . Hope it isn't lvl 40 "AND" Conqueror.
    That seems to be the case atm, my account is lvl 40 AND conqueror and I got the badge, my gfs conqueror and lvl 37 but no badge whatsoever.
  • Options
    Rainman_12Rainman_12 Posts: 1
    So if we buy the deal for money for the 10 greater crystals do we get the credit of buying 10 greater crystals for the solo event rewards or is it crystals bought only with units?
  • Options
    I can't do anything I can't gift and I can't do the event quest I'm conquerer and I joined before Nov 21st van someone help me out here?