**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
    edit: cav auto corrected to car lol
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    asgadion said:

Jefechuta said:

Elite13 said:

What are the drop rates for the greater banquet crystals?

They said that we will know it the release date of those.

Anyway, why is everybody being so annoying about Scrap?

Kabam confirmed that it will be between 50k and 500k Scrap, which guarantees between 1 to 10 entries to the SQ, and looks like no one remembers the rewards, so Ill remember you those:

1. 1 Cav Crystal (which is already another possible reward in the GBC)
    2. 3000 5* Shards (which also is a reward, maybe less or maybe more than what we will see but it its)
    3. 6* Sig Stone (which is also a reward in the GBC)
    4. T2 A and T5 B fragments (which is also a reward in the GBC)
    5. 500 6*Shards (which also is a reward, maybe less or maybe more than what we will see but it its)

So, if you get the lowest amount of Scrap, you can still get a other rewards from the GBC that are in the SQ, and if you get more than 50k, you can get more rewards than some of the GBC, so seriously, stop being such a dummys with the Scrap.

T4 CC is a different problem, those shouldnt be in this crystal as they are too easy to get by other ways, same with Additional Gold and T6 ISO BUT ONLY if the amounts of those 2 are low, if its 1Million gold + and T6 worth that gold I think it will be kinda okay.

Still, nobody remembers last years rewards, so I recommend you to go back and watch them, as they were way worse if you compare them to what you needed at that time.

Im looking forward to spend all the units and money I decided not to invest in Cyber Black Weekend Monday
    Ok lets break down your points.

1. It is a car crystal with a limited pool of very trash champs, which most people would not spend units on, nor are they comparable to regular Cavs with a much larger pool

2. This is fair because at worst you get 3k shards, and at best you can get 30k (which is a fair amount- I have notes from last years GGCs where I opened 300 of them and 5* drops were either 5k, 10k or 15 k)

3. 6* sig stones are also a prize, but at minimum there is going to be +5, but with scraps the maximum (which is rare) you can get will be 5... majority of the time it will be much less... last year all 6* sig drops were minimum of 5 sigs... the economy has changed and 6* are more available now (where you can pick up 50 GENERIC weekly), so why should we be happy with a reward being 1 6* class stone (if you get 50 k scrap)

4. This is fair, as you can get from 0.5 T5B to 5 T5B, slightly greater amounts with T2A. These are a fair progression from the drops of last year giving either a half or full of each of these catalysts.

5. This is a very poor amount on the lower side of drops as you will get from 0.5k -5k 6* shards (majority being on the lower end)... The game economy for 6* shards has progressed a lot recently (to the extent many can puck up 30k shards almost weekly)... lest year the drops for 6* shards were either 2.5k , 5k or 10k... reducing the minimum drop value to 500 6* shards is a joke.

In summary, the only good value from the scrap is either T5B/T2A catalysts or 5* Shards... This month we have already been given 49 entries... (which has been more than enough to sort out our overflow of t2a- if you focused on t5b) If t5b/t2a are already drops in the pull, why are we doubling these when there's too many that have already been offered this month... next good value being the 5* shards, which as a paragon player, most have little to no value for 5 stars as we progress our roster... 300 units for 3k shards.. no thanks! (even for 30 k shards for the 300 units is a stretch) . So hopefully now you understand why people are being a "dummy" obsessing over the scrap

p.s. very bold of you to assume "nobody" remembers last year's drops... I have a whole page with 300 ggcs worth of data to share if you are interested ;)
    Obviously I know it is not the same with the 6* shards and Sig stones, but what I meant to say is that is it not that tremendously bad, Its still "decent", compared on what the "bad" or "decent" rewards were last years for that year.

Kinda disagree on the SQ Cav champs being trash, my man, you have: Nebula is pretty decent, Venom is still very good, I dont really play Venompool but Its not a trash champ, Miles Morales is pretty decent aswell, Guillotine is pretty decent, Angela is amazing, Guillotine 2099 still a beast, IMIW pretty decent aswell, Nova is decent aswell, Storm is decent, She Hulk is pretty good, Silver Surfer is amazing aswell. The rest of the champs yeah, are kinda meh, but you have a nice pool still.

I still think that Scrap is not that bad, but anyway, you aint going to get Scrap all the times you open GBC, maybe once every 10 and if its a decent amount its still worthy, but people act like you are going to get only Scrap or that Scrap only gives bs, and it does not, obviously I will prefer a 6* awakening gem but hey, not gonna complain if I get some Scrap
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    asgadion said:

Jefechuta said:

Elite13 said:

Kabam confirmed that it will be between 50k and 500k Scrap, which guarantees between 1 to 10 entries to the SQ, and looks like no one remembers the rewards, so Ill remember you those:

2. 3000 5* Shards (which also is a reward, maybe less or maybe more than what we will see but it its)
    5. 500 6*Shards (which also is a reward, maybe less or maybe more than what we will see but it its)

So, if you get the lowest amount of Scrap, you can still get a other rewards from the GBC that are in the SQ, and if you get more than 50k, you can get more rewards than some of the GBC, so seriously, stop being such a dummys with the Scrap.

T4 CC is a different problem, those shouldnt be in this crystal as they are too easy to get by other ways, same with Additional Gold and T6 ISO BUT ONLY if the amounts of those 2 are low, if its 1Million gold + and T6 worth that gold I think it will be kinda okay.

Still, nobody remembers last years rewards, so I recommend you to go back and watch them, as they were way worse if you compare them to what you needed at that time.

Im looking forward to spend all the units and money I decided not to invest in Cyber Black Weekend Monday

1. It is a car crystal with a limited pool of very trash champs, which most people would not spend units on, nor are they comparable to regular Cavs with a much larger pool

2. This is fair because at worst you get 3k shards, and at best you can get 30k (which is a fair amount- I have notes from last years GGCs where I opened 300 of them and 5* drops were either 5k, 10k or 15 k)

3. 6* sig stones are also a prize, but at minimum there is going to be +5, but with scraps the maximum (which is rare) you can get will be 5... majority of the time it will be much less... last year all 6* sig drops were minimum of 5 sigs... the economy has changed and 6* are more available now (where you can pick up 50 GENERIC weekly), so why should we be happy with a reward being 1 6* class stone (if you get 50 k scrap)

4. This is fair, as you can get from 0.5 T5B to 5 T5B, slightly greater amounts with T2A. These are a fair progression from the drops of last year giving either a half or full of each of these catalysts.

5. This is a very poor amount on the lower side of drops as you will get from 0.5k -5k 6* shards (majority being on the lower end)... The game economy for 6* shards has progressed a lot recently (to the extent many can puck up 30k shards almost weekly)... lest year the drops for 6* shards were either 2.5k , 5k or 10k... reducing the minimum drop value to 500 6* shards is a joke.

In summary, the only good value from the scrap is either T5B/T2A catalysts or 5* Shards... This month we have already been given 49 entries... (which has been more than enough to sort out our overflow of t2a- if you focused on t5b) If t5b/t2a are already drops in the pull, why are we doubling these when there's too many that have already been offered this month... next good value being the 5* shards, which as a paragon player, most have little to no value for 5 stars as we progress our roster... 300 units for 3k shards.. no thanks! (even for 30 k shards for the 300 units is a stretch) . So hopefully now you understand why people are being a "dummy" obsessing over the scrap

p.s. very bold of you to assume "nobody" remembers last year's drops... I have a whole page with 300 ggcs worth of data to share if you are interested ;)
    Unless I missed the memo, and 7*s have not only been released but also taken over the game, then Cav Crystals still contain a chance at the highest Rarity of Champs. No Players are beyond those. Further to that, I don't see anything less in these Crystals than previous. More, actually. They're not going to be Top Tier Rewards only. That's not how RNG works.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Is the 6 star awakening gem from the solo milestones a generic?
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Axew said:

Is the 6 star awakening gem from the solo milestones a generic?

I might cry if it's not, but when it's a class one they say AG crystal, for generics it's Awakening Gem
  • asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
    Jefechuta said:

asgadion said:

Jefechuta said:

Elite13 said:

Obviously I know it is not the same with the 6* shards and Sig stones, but what I meant to say is that is it not that tremendously bad, Its still "decent", compared on what the "bad" or "decent" rewards were last years for that year.

Kinda disagree on the SQ Cav champs being trash, my man, you have: Nebula is pretty decent, Venom is still very good, I dont really play Venompool but Its not a trash champ, Miles Morales is pretty decent aswell, Guillotine is pretty decent, Angela is amazing, Guillotine 2099 still a beast, IMIW pretty decent aswell, Nova is decent aswell, Storm is decent, She Hulk is pretty good, Silver Surfer is amazing aswell. The rest of the champs yeah, are kinda meh, but you have a nice pool still.

I still think that Scrap is not that bad, but anyway, you aint going to get Scrap all the times you open GBC, maybe once every 10 and if its a decent amount its still worthy, but people act like you are going to get only Scrap or that Scrap only gives bs, and it does not, obviously I will prefer a 6* awakening gem but hey, not gonna complain if I get some Scrap
    I mean in my opinion, I dont see any champs I am rooting to pull out of that batch vs what I could pull from a regular cav... but still I see ur point and they aren't the worst... I see ur point but I personally think its a scummy way to increase the drop rates of the less preferred things in a somewhat an incogneto fashion.
    asgadion said:

asgadion said:

Jefechuta said:

Elite13 said:

Unless I missed the memo, and 7*s have not only been released but also taken over the game, then Cav Crystals still contain a chance at the highest Rarity of Champs. No Players are beyond those. Further to that, I don't see anything less in these Crystals than previous. More, actually. They're not going to be Top Tier Rewards only. That's not how RNG works.

Mate what are you on about? NOBODY is asking for 7* shards. Its a comparison from last year to this year... Could you pick up 30k 6* shards weekly last year? No... but rather than keep the shard prizes equivalent... they have reduced them through scrap as low as 0.5k - 5k, whereas last year the pulls were 2.5k -10 k ... Learn to read mate
    Last I checked, 5* and 6* Shards are still in the Crystals. I can read.
  • biggreendongbiggreendong Posts: 22
    Hi, I'd like to move alliances after BG rewards but before the gifting event starts. Will there be a window I can do that so I am still eligible for the gifting event?
  • UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46

Hi, I'd like to move alliances after BG rewards but before the gifting event starts. Will there be a window I can do that so I am still eligible for the gifting event?

Your SOL, you have to be in the alliance for 14 days to get these rewards, you should wait until this event is over and you get the alliance rewards.
  • StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Out of curiosity - in previous years, the only way to get a 4* Kang has been from the GGCs. This year, the banquet crystals only contain a 5 or 6* Kang. Does that mean the 4* version is now unavailable?

Out of curiosity - in previous years, the only way to get a 4* Kang has been from the GGCs. This year, the banquet crystals only contain a 5 or 6* Kang. Does that mean the 4* version is now unavailable?

I'd be happy with a 4* Weapon X. 😆
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    asgadion said:

Jefechuta said:

asgadion said:

Jefechuta said:

Elite13 said:

I mean in my opinion, I dont see any champs I am rooting to pull out of that batch vs what I could pull from a regular cav... but still I see ur point and they aren't the worst... I see ur point but I personally think its a scummy way to increase the drop rates of the less preferred things in a somewhat an incogneto fashion.
    Yeah but this is still a gambling crystal like most of the game, so there must be some low tier rewards, what I am saying is that those low tier rewards are not that low tier as people is complaining about
  • GhosturdGhosturd Posts: 32
    Wait so if I did the maths correctly for the accolades every can get the title and pfp as there's 60 nomination cards for every catagory if everyone in a 30 person alliance participate?
  • WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 68
    edited December 2022
    So do you either to be conquer OR level 40 and NOT both?? @Kabam Miike
    WhyMe1984 said:

So do you either to be conquer OR level 40 and NOT both?? @Kabam Miike

Either or.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    A_rock007 said:

I have a doubt: Can my alt gift me GBCs if it's in a different alliance than me?

I'm assuming you aren't a native English speaker and may even be using Google Translate or something so I am not trying to pick on you but the better way to phrase that is that you have a "question" not a "doubt". A question is you asking for information on something and a doubt is more about uncertainty or disbelief. You are uncertain of what you are asking about but it is a question that you are asking.

This is just something I notice pop up from time to time like how some people continually used the word roaster for roster over and over that doesn't seem like just an occasional autocorrect thing.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for us, there is only 5 and 6* version of weapon X.
    Graves_3 said:

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for us, there is only 5 and 6* version of weapon X.
    Yes. Just wishful thinking.
  • KK007_3KK007_3 Posts: 27
    I think it's high time we start grinding some units. How far will 4500 units get me in rank rewards?
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Can I gift stuff to my main from my alt if they’re not in the same ally?
  • KK007_3KK007_3 Posts: 27
    Wong_99 said:

Can I gift stuff to my main from my alt if they’re not in the same ally?

I think Gifting is within alliance only
  • Ghosturd said:

Wait so if I did the maths correctly for the accolades every can get the title and pfp as there's 60 nomination cards for every catagory if everyone in a 30 person alliance participate?

** ACCOLADES **

Depends on whether there are 10 different Profile Pics and Titles (a different one for each Category).
    And that is also assuming there are 10 different Categories, corresponding to each of the 10 different days listed in Accolades Calendar.

Or just a single Proifle Pic and Title, a general representation of have earned some level of Accolades (but not specific to what category it was from).

A good illustration to see how many people and categories can earn the Pics and/or Titles is to pair up everyone in the alliance, 1 to 1. So example of you give your 20 accolades all to same person, and they do the same in return for you. That would be 20 accolades given/received.
    If Pics/Titles are different for each of the 10 day Categories, then if spread evenly you could only guarantee everyone in alliance either 4 different Pics, or 1 Title with 2 Pics (1 Pic that matches Title, plus 1 other).

Note, I don’t know if the giving of accolades for a given Category is ONLY for each current day listed in Calendar, or if you can give accolades for any current-day PLUS PREVIOUS days Categories or not ?
    Or if you can give toward ANY of the 10 Categories, on ANY day ?
    If not, then the category at very end of the 10 days will have to be one of the targeted Categories, as you will not have earned your final accolade to send out until that final day comes around.

(separately, related to the Accolades Solo Points Event, you will indeed have to hand out ALL of your 20 Accolades in order to earn your full 10 GBC's from that Accolades Solo Event, which then when opened will count as (10 x 1000 = 10,000) more points toward the primary Solo+Ally Banquet events)

• A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    Crine60 said:

This is just something I notice pop up from time to time

Maybe you should spend less time on the forums if it bothers you that much.
    Other than that, thanks i guess. 👍
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    A_rock007 said:

Crine60 said:

This is just something I notice pop up from time to time

Maybe you should spend less time on the forums if it bothers you that much.
    Other than that, thanks i guess. 👍
    I wasn't trying to be rude or offensive so I am sorry if you felt I was based on what I wrote. It isn't a matter of the amount of time spent on forums, it is just something I see people write on here from time to time and it always sounds a little odd to me. I have only seen it here and since I know there are many people who play this game and who use these forums who are not native English speakers (as many people will post that English isn't their primary language) I thought that it might be a translation issue and was just trying to be helpful.
  • Malice25Malice25 Posts: 5
    Is there going to be bonus' for unit purchases?
  • Mak21Mak21 Posts: 1
    May i know that, it is a 6 star abyss nexus crystal or a selector in alliance event's last milestone rewards