**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• Options
    asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
    can we send consumables to friends or only alliance mates?
  • Options
    Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    edited December 2022
    @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike

Really really need to remove the additional gold, iso, and scrap from the greater crystals. Also the alliance rewards could use a bump in t6cc fragments even if it’s a small amount, and add some in the lower solo rankings.

At the moment none of the stuff really changes anything for top players accounts as most have 30+ r4s already, most people won’t be spending on this year.

Thanks.
  • Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    asgadion said:

can we send consumables to friends or only alliance mates?

I asked the same thing don't know where it went 😩
  • Options

@Kabam Jax Why don't you respond to your accusation of caring about those who only spend thousands of dollars

Huh?

There are many free Items available for people who are F2P. Not to mention the ability to play the game and participate. Just because people get more for spending doesn't mean they don't care about Players. It means people who pay more get more. Welcome to life.
    I have to spend thousands of dollars so I can compete with him. Who pays? To give me energy, this is F2P !!! do not laugh at yourself
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    The minimum point requirement for alliance rewards is kinda not cool
  • Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    @Kabam Jax please tell to we need to be same alliance to gift or it can be done even we are not in same Alliance.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

@Kabam Jax Why don't you respond to your accusation of caring about those who only spend thousands of dollars

Huh?

There are many free Items available for people who are F2P. Not to mention the ability to play the game and participate. Just because people get more for spending doesn't mean they don't care about Players. It means people who pay more get more. Welcome to life.
    I have to spend thousands of dollars so I can compete with him. Who pays? To give me energy, this is F2P !!! do not laugh at yourself
    I don’t spend and I regularly beat whales in bg and war. Spending isn’t the defining factor in this game.
    If I have been playing day and night for years to be better with this event, someone who joined the game only 5 days ago, in return for paying thousands of dollars, can be better than me in a matter of a day. I think that the B2P game is better changed
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    People that are being annoying with Scrap:

Its between 50k and 500k, so between 1 to 10 entries to the quest, it is not that bad, and if you are Cav or + its the same as getting between 1 to 10 Cav crystals so dont be mad lmao
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

Huh?

I don’t spend and I regularly beat whales in bg and war. Spending isn’t the defining factor in this game.
    If I have been playing day and night for years to be better with this event, someone who joined the game only 5 days ago, in return for paying thousands of dollars, can be better than me in a matter of a day. I think that the B2P game is better changed
    Well, they maybe able to advance their account more but it doesn’t mean they will be better than you. Go up against a newbie player with a good roster in BG and see who wins. You’ll win with your years of honing your skill.
  • Options

Huh?

You aren't supposed to compete with people spending thousands, for free.
    At the end of the last event, there were people who spent thousands of dollars having 4 rank 4 only in 10 days, and in the other direction, you or Me play 7 months in return for obtaining them. If they want to keep the game, they can size the crystals by a number, and they are not open to this intended number
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wish we could earn points by also using items. Just a thought especially if this event comes back next year.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

Can you answer me
    If your talk about what happened in the past years with dedication was an inconvenience to you, why were the current or past crystals not specified?
    Why build a gap between players for money
    I think if you limit the number of crystals better if you want to continue this game
    I wish to go back in memory to 8 years, there is no alliance in the first place constantly, there was competition, but now only the first place is known to whom
    Just looking for someone to pay more

And you give those who do not spend energy and health for exchange, this is very funny
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    To be clear, what is the specific mathematical probability a Greater Banquet crystal will get me Gold, Iso, and Gold for 300 units?

And how many do I get for just logging in?

Asking for a friend…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 425 ★★★
    edited December 2022

If you were to buy 21 Greater Banquet crystals (6300 units) plus the 4 Greater Banquet crystals on the Holiday Calendar, 10 Greater Banquet Crystals from the Accolades Solo Event, and the 4 Greater Banquet Crystals from the milestones in the Solo Event (The Banquet) you would then reach the top milestone in the Solo Event Milestones. I just calculated this. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Something seems wrong there. You definitely don’t need to spend that much to reach 100k points.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,928 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

If you were to buy 21 Greater Banquet crystals (6300 units) plus the 4 Greater Banquet crystals on the Holiday Calendar, 10 Greater Banquet Crystals from the Accolades Solo Event, and the 4 Greater Banquet Crystals from the milestones in the Solo Event (The Banquet) you would then reach the top milestone in the Solo Event Milestones. I just calculated this. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Something seems wrong there. You definitely don’t need to spend that much to reach 100k points.
    This is not counting the alliance milestones.

Solo event plus calendar will net 18 crystals so 18k points. Leaving 82k needed. 21 crystals x 4000 points is needed to hit that. 6300 units.

It’s much less if you don’t care about the final relic milestone…
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    It wont make difference in BG, in GC there are plenty of people with full R3 and a very good bunch of R4, making those to R4 and R5 will not make any difference if you are still with R2 and R3
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,928 ★★★★★

Squammo said:

This is not counting the alliance milestones.

Solo event plus calendar will net 18 crystals so 18k points. Leaving 82k needed. 21 crystals x 4000 points is needed to hit that. 6300 units.

It’s much less if you don’t care about the final relic milestone…
    Actually net 5800 units, I forgot about the 500 units in solo milestones
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

It is how works a company, yeah.

Lmao, people think that employees pay their rent with players joy, god damn

we know that but this time fly' with ur spend $