**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I read this, (btw the whole structure and rewards program is exactly the same as last year with the 3 to 4 gem) and all I m thinking is that Battlegrounds will be 100% unplayable for ftp paragons in 2023.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

When you created your account on November 24th......

if you can get to lvl40 and conqueror shouldnt be a problem
    Needs to be older than Nov 21 regardless
  • DrekzDrekz Posts: 3
    Question: If I joined my alliance less than 14 days before the start of the event, will it still be possible for me to obtain alliance milestone rewards that my alliance reaches at the beginning of the event after the 14 day period has ended, or will they be permanently locked for me?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Drekz said:

Question: If I joined my alliance less than 14 days before the start of the event, will it still be possible for me to obtain alliance milestone rewards that my alliance reaches at the beginning of the event after the 14 day period has ended, or will they be permanently locked for me?

As long as you contribute the necessary points for the milestone, yes. Just earn your points after your timer is up so they count.

• asgadionasgadion Posts: 55

Squammo said:

If you were to buy 21 Greater Banquet crystals (6300 units) plus the 4 Greater Banquet crystals on the Holiday Calendar, 10 Greater Banquet Crystals from the Accolades Solo Event, and the 4 Greater Banquet Crystals from the milestones in the Solo Event (The Banquet) you would then reach the top milestone in the Solo Event Milestones. I just calculated this. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Something seems wrong there. You definitely don’t need to spend that much to reach 100k points.
    This is not counting the alliance milestones.

Solo event plus calendar will net 18 crystals so 18k points. Leaving 82k needed. 21 crystals x 4000 points is needed to hit that. 6300 units.

It’s much less if you don’t care about the final relic milestone…
    Actually net 5800 units, I forgot about the 500 units in solo milestones

Its actually 5300, as there are 500 units in the alliance milestones too (total of 1000 units from milestones)
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    Ill be personally just spending to earn the 80k points, Ill care about relics after getting 6* R5s
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    asgadion said:

Squammo said:

If you were to buy 21 Greater Banquet crystals (6300 units) plus the 4 Greater Banquet crystals on the Holiday Calendar, 10 Greater Banquet Crystals from the Accolades Solo Event, and the 4 Greater Banquet Crystals from the milestones in the Solo Event (The Banquet) you would then reach the top milestone in the Solo Event Milestones. I just calculated this. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Something seems wrong there. You definitely don’t need to spend that much to reach 100k points.

Solo event plus calendar will net 18 crystals so 18k points. Leaving 82k needed. 21 crystals x 4000 points is needed to hit that. 6300 units.

Its actually 5300, as there are 500 units in the alliance milestones too (total of 1000 units from milestones)
    You guys are forgetting the 1000 points for every free GBC opened. 4 from solo. 5 from alliance. 4 from calendar. 10 from nomination event. So 23000 points. Which saves you 1,500 units.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    If its 1Mill + worth It wouldnt be that bad either, 300 units for 1.1M gold its not the worst I think
    asgadion said:

Squammo said:

you can actually get 22 crystals (4 alliance milestone, 5 solo, 10 from the kudos, 3 from 14-day holiday calendar)

so you actually only need 78 k points = 20 crystals (technically 19.5) = 6000 units

6000 - 1000(units from milestones)

thus you will need to spend 5k units to get all the units
    asgadion said:

asgadion said:

Squammo said:

you can actually get 22 crystals (4 alliance milestone, 5 solo, 10 from the kudos, 3 from 14-day holiday calendar)

so you actually only need 78 k points = 20 crystals (technically 19.5) = 6000 units

6000 - 1000(units from milestones)

thus you will need to spend 5k units to get all the units
    *get all the milestones *
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    If we bought the greater banquet crystal for ourselves, do the points still apply to the alliance event or only the solo event milestones?
    Buttehrs said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    If we bought the greater banquet crystal for ourselves, do the points still apply to the alliance event or only the solo event milestones?

You can only buy them for yourself
    Yeah, I'm asking if the points for buying them apply to both the alliance and solo milestones
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

Yeah, I'm asking if the points for buying them apply to both the alliance and solo milestones
    Why wouldn't they? It literally says in the milestone points buying and opening a crystal in both solo and alliance milestones lol.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

Why wouldn't they? It literally says in the milestone points buying and opening a crystal in both solo and alliance milestones lol.
    Yeah, but you're buying it for yourself and not sending a gift. I hope it counts for both
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    It going to be one week for me to be in my ally it will take 4 or 5 days for me to get eligible does it means that i can't gift nor can i be gifted right?
    Adevati said:

asgadion said:

Squammo said:

You guys are forgetting the 1000 points for every free GBC opened. 4 from solo. 5 from alliance. 4 from calendar. 10 from nomination event. So 23000 points. Which saves you 1,500 units.
    those have already been factored
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

To be clear, what is the specific mathematical probability a Greater Banquet crystal will get me Gold, Iso, and Gold for 300 units?

And how many do I get for just logging in?

Asking for a friend…

Dr. Zola

0% because what they mean is you have a chance to increase your gold/iso beyond the minimum amount in addition to the third item; this is how these crystals have functioned for years now.
  • DDARK03DDARK03 Posts: 13
    What is the gift from kabam on Dec25?
  • PvzGuy13PvzGuy13 Posts: 20
    I know people have said this already....t4cc and scrap shouldn't be in these crystals in my opinion.... I think the gold and iso is fine (coming from a low spender who is in need of these items) But for 300 units it needs to be a LOT of gold and/or iso if you want to replace some of the other items you have in there....how much gold/iso can we get for the 3rd item if we land on it, and what are the chances that we do? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • PvzGuy13PvzGuy13 Posts: 20
    Overall though, this event is ABSOLUTELY insanity... crazy crazy good rewards, and you don't even need to spend any money, and not even many units for absolutely free rewards, I look forward to having the fun time....whales are always gonna whale, just hope it doesn't break the game ;) lol Happy holidays everyone! Merry Christmas!!
    Out_law said:

Best thing bout this event is the progression restriction......... It would suck seeing a contender with a 6* weapon X like last year

? This year is less restrictive than last year... Last year you had to be both conqueror and be lvl 40... lvl 40 being the harder part... now all you need to do is beat at 4 and you can gift... I personally have an alt that can do that by lvl 30