**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    Which of those 20 charts is the stuff we can send to another player?
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

I suck at math guys, but can someone please tell me if 6k units should be enough to reach the 6* awakening gem in solo event?

10k should do it
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I thought we was gonna stop with gifting and only gift ourselves or did I totally misread it?

They've said they'd still allow gifting consumables like potions and stuff like that but no more gifting the big crystals (Greater Banquet in this case). I also believe they said this will be the lasting gifting EVER but don't quote me on that
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    Can you trade crystals with non-alliance member players?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Time for another Drive-by Q&A!

@tyedge Are points earn applied to both Solo and Alliance Events?

Yes.

If my account doesn't meet the requirements currently, but crosses those thresholds during the event, can I participate then?

Also, yes.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    @Ghosturd probably that's the reason of the cost near every item
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Ghosturd said:

Can we gift consumables already in our inventory or do we have to buy ones specifically for gifting?

Historically you have not been able to gift from your own inventory...

You will, with 99% certainty, have to purchase the items for the event.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Gold in addition and Isos in banquet crystals I don't find it normal that there is only gold and Isos in banquet crystals ..
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Gold in addition and Isos in banquet crystals I don't find it normal that there is only gold and Isos in banquet crystals ..

This falls into the "but wait, there's more".

There's a 3rd item... like scrap....
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

This falls into the "but wait, there's more".

There's a 3rd item... like scrap....
    Or more gold and Iso
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    The Abyss nexus doesn't say class, does that mean it'll be a regular 10 champs nexus? Because I don't recall seeing one of those before
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    If youve not been part of the alliance for 14 days and you buy some banqueting crystals. Will they count for alliance score from day 1? Will you only get the alliance milestone rewards after your 14 days are up? Or should you wait 14 days, and you will both be able to participate and earn milestone rewards at the same time.
  • Options
    Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    I feel like most of the places that have the 2>3 rank up gems should instead have some increment of r4 materials. I usually spend a good amount of units and finish at least top 10% and i’m not going to get any r4 mats from rank rewards? I have 14 r4s and 60 r3s. I’m running out of champs i want to r3 i don’t want a 2>3 gem..
  • Options
    KeiosEffectKeiosEffect Posts: 8
    What can we send? Just the items table or plus boosts, potions and Crystal tables?
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    About accolades -that sounds great!-
    How ge get whole 1000 points (10 milestones) via 10 accolade cards and 50 points per nominee?
    🙃
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    The blubberiest whales get to have a R5 6*
    🥛🐋
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

The blubberiest whales get to have a R5 6*
    🥛🐋

That's how it was with R4s at first, that's how it will be.