**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• Dan_DragonDan_Dragon Posts: 8
    MCOC Team said:

Welcome to The Banquet, an MCOC holiday event!

Earn points toward Solo and Alliance Banquet Events by using units to send select consumables to alliance members or, by purchasing and/or opening Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals! Purchase Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals in the Crystal vault, collect them from the Holiday Calendar and earn them in the Accolades Solo Event!

The wording on this is a little bit ambiguous...

Does it mean we can only gift to alliance members, or can we gift to friends, without the points contributing to alliance milestones? Clarification on this before the event would be much appreciated.

• MCOC Team said:

Welcome to The Banquet, an MCOC holiday event!

Earn points toward Solo and Alliance Banquet Events by using units to send select consumables to alliance members or, by purchasing and/or opening Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals! Purchase Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals in the Crystal vault, collect them from the Holiday Calendar and earn them in the Accolades Solo Event!

The wording on this is a little bit ambiguous...

Does it mean we can only gift to alliance members, or can we gift to friends, without the points contributing to alliance milestones? Clarification on this before the event would be much appreciated.

It is expected that they have orders not to answer this question. Two days ago, when more than one person asked the same question, all officials disappeared.They go in looking only at talking and they go out like rats
  • It would be a very odd choice to require accounts be alliance mates to gift, given:

1. That’s never been required in gifting
    2. We are having one last chance to gift, with one of the reasons stated the many alt accounts Kabam knows have been created and want us to get something for the effort
    3. No previous notification of accounts needing to be in the same alliance and the deadline e to move to participate very close upon us

They do not want to announce the news now and want to show it as a surprise with the beginning of the gifting Until most people are busy opening crystals Kabam earn money only policy
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    edited December 2022
    @Kabam Jax Hello! Sorry for bothering you!

The GBCs in the accolades solo event are split into another column titled "more rewards", and there are rumours circulating that this means these crystals are behind a paid battle pass.

I'm aware these rumours are probably false, (the dethroned solo event that's just gone by had very similar formatting for its rewards in the forums) but could we get an official response?
  • TM1920TM1920 Posts: 1
    edited December 2022
    For all the people that joined a new alliance right after AW awards on 12/7 they can’t contribute on the 1st day of the event. Which is a decent amount of people. Will they still be able to earn alliance rewards that were accumulated on that day once they are eligible on 12/21? Example if my Alliance reached say level 3 on the 20th but I wasn’t eligible till the 21st because that was my 14th day in alliance will I still be eligible for ranks 1-3 or is it like BG rewards were you can only collect the tiers going forward? @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax please confirm. Thanks!
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★
    TM1920 said:

For all the people that joined a new alliance right after AW awards on 12/7 they can’t contribute on the 1st day of the event. Which is a decent amount of people. Will they still be able to earn alliance rewards that were accumulated on that day once they are eligible on 12/21? Example if my Alliance reached say level 3 on the 20th but I wasn’t eligible till the 21st because that was my 14th day in alliance will I still be eligible for ranks 1-3 or is it like BG rewards were you can only collect the tiers going forward? @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax please confirm. Thanks!

Yes, This is why they have minimum point contributions for each reward level
  • Domino31Domino31 Posts: 4
    If I join a new alliance today, the 14 days is Jan 1st. Can I then spend and earn points the final 2 days @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • I do believe everything stays within alliance, so that will stop the spamming in global
  • Wesam_ElzoghbyWesam_Elzoghby Posts: 10
    edited December 2022
    If anyone doubts that I am in the non-response conspiracy, you can log in to everyone's profile. The accounts are closed at the same time on the 17th at 2 am, and they log in from other accounts for viewing only.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Jax

We are waiting for the answer to the questions, and you are not just waiting for the money to be collected
  • I think this is disrespectful to everyone who is waiting for your response, but you are just like a money-hungry person looking from afar and waiting for prey. I think 6 months ago you made an announcement that you wanted to get back many of them who deleted the game
    I talked a lot about cheaters and charging accounts with fake visas, and I will fight them. What did I do! I downloaded the crystal with an open number, why was it not downloaded in a limited number? Do not laugh at yourself and write the conditions and go, you and your assistants, like rats, looking from afar from other accounts, so that you do not respond to people, and you know that they will be angry with your response, but you just wait for the beginning of the event until you get out of your hole until you speak
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    Hey kabam...give us a proper math to reach 6 star awakening gem...each youtubers are telling different things...can u specify easiest way to get 6star awakening gem
  • Bizaaro said:

Hey kabam...give us a proper math to reach 6 star awakening gem...each youtubers are telling different things...can u specify easiest way to get 6star awakening gem

A calculation by someone earlier in this thread (previous page) seemed to break it down nicely, and seems accurate).
    For the 6* AG in the 2nd to last Milestone of Solo Event, would need to spend 3750 of your *EXISTING BANK* on GBC's for yourself. (plus spending the additional 1050 Units you earn from Solo/Ally Milestones in the Banquet Events).

Although technically, looks like you could buy 5x of the Lesser BC's (instead of a final GBC) at the end, which would save 225 Units off of that 3750 recommended cost (so 3525 Units).

Additional AG's also in high Rank placement in both Solo and Ally Events.

• asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
    Bizaaro said:

Lmao its not their job to do that, either trust ur preferred YouTuber or do your own calculations lol

Bizaaro said:

A calculation by someone earlier in this thread (previous page) seemed to break it down nicely, and seems accurate).
    For the 6* AG in the 2nd to last Milestone of Solo Event, would need to spend 3750 of your *EXISTING BANK* on GBC's for yourself. (plus spending the additional 1050 Units you earn from Solo/Ally Milestones in the Banquet Events).

Although technically, looks like you could buy 5x of the Lesser BC's (instead of a final GBC) at the end, which would save 225 Units off of that 3750 recommended cost (so 3525 Units).

this calculation does not account for the 4 free ggcs from the 2 week holiday calendar that starts this week.
    80,000- 23,000= 57,000
    57,000 / 4,000 = 14.25 (need to round up if only buying crystals)
    thus to reach 80 k points (the Awakening gem) you will need to buy 15 crystals
  • CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Posts: 65
    edited December 2022
    Shouldn't be 5* shards, cav crystal, t4cc crystal, scrap, extra gold and iso in the greater banquet crystal really makes it seem not worth 300 units for crystal. t4cc crystals are 20 units each very disappointing
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Mak21 said:

May i know that, it is a 6 star abyss nexus crystal or a selector in alliance event's last milestone rewards

This, it doesn't say anything other than abyss nexus but yet we didn't see any basic 6* abyss nexus before so I'm really curious
  • Mak21 said:

May i know that, it is a 6 star abyss nexus crystal or a selector in alliance event's last milestone rewards

This, it doesn't say anything other than abyss nexus but yet we didn't see any basic 6* abyss nexus before so I'm really curious
    if its an abyss nexus with all classes i woud be very happy as i have champs across all classes to awaken
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Im just gonna say that the rewards we will get by Solo and Alliance event are worth enough the units, the rewards inside the GBC themselfs are just extras, and yeah, its the great event of the year but still, you will get a lot more in this event than in Cyber Monday or 4th July, but I guess no one notices this or they are just little Grinchs
  • darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Question about the 14 day requirement.
    If the event on Starts: 12/20/2022 @ 18:00 UTC and End: 01/03/2023 @ 18:00 UTC.
    Does the 14 days have to have been before Jan 3 end period?

People are waiting for battleground rewards to be fulfilled before they move around. So will there be enough time to join an alliance and get rewards? Also how will this impact new war season recuriting if people cant move around.

• MahonriiMahonrii Posts: 31
    asgadion said:

Bizaaro said:

this calculation does not account for the 4 free ggcs from the 2 week holiday calendar that starts this week.
    asgadion said:

Bizaaro said:

Good catch! You can basically remove one ggc from the results.
    Here's my updated calculation:

You get 3000 points for buying and 1000 points for opening a ggc. There are 9 ggc in the milestones, 4 in the calendar, and 10 through the accolades event in you nominate someone everyday, giving 23,000 free points.

ALLY MILESTONES.

33,330 - 23,000 = 10,330
    10,330 / 4,000 = 2.5
    So buy 3 ggc to hit all ally milestones.

SOLO MILESTONES (i just want 6*ag)

80,000 - 23,000 = 57,000
    57,000 / 4,000 = 14.2
    So buy 15 ggc to hit the second to top solo milestone.

Get 1050 units back from milestones.

15 × 300 = 4,500
    4,500 - 1,050 = 3,450

3,450 units.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★
    darkklaw said:

Question about the 14 day requirement.
    If the event on Starts: 12/20/2022 @ 18:00 UTC and End: 01/03/2023 @ 18:00 UTC.
    Does the 14 days have to have been before Jan 3 end period?

People are waiting for battleground rewards to be fulfilled before they move around. So will there be enough time to join an alliance and get rewards? Also how will this impact new war season recuriting if people cant move around.

If your 14 days ends after the banquet event, you can’t contribute points or get rewards from the alliance portion. You need to determine if those rewards or BG rewards are more important at this point.