**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• Options
    But the greater banquet of fee will ends in 1day so does that mean IT would be a waste if i buy them now….. PLUS will the offer repeat
  • Options
    Indra_ashra1347Indra_ashra1347 Posts: 3
    edited December 2022
    If the offer repeats i wont be buying IT before my cooldown ends
  • Options
    XyroluckyXyrolucky Posts: 2
    rich :p
  • Options
    AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    @Kabam
    Hey guys, if i buy 10 GBC Offer then how many points i will get? Wil i get 40k points or 10k ? Please clarify.
  • Options
    Sending a gift in the new feast mission, opening the big feast crystal, and so on, I did all of them, but my alliance point contribution is not visible and I can't receive the stage rewards. I joined the alliance in time, why can't I receive it?
  • Options
    Revolver_MRevolver_M Posts: 1
    I opened banquet crystals before I qualified for the banquet alliance event, am I going to receive the points or not for this? (I was in the alliance before opening these crystals)
  • Options
    TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
    Aaadillll said:

@Kabam
    Hey guys, if i buy 10 GBC Offer then how many points i will get? Wil i get 40k points or 10k ? Please clarify.

40k 30k for buying it and 10k for opening
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★

I opened banquet crystals before I qualified for the banquet alliance event, am I going to receive the points or not for this? (I was in the alliance before opening these crystals)

No, only points you earn after your timer expires
  • Options
    I need some assistance. I Joined an alliance recently and I became eligible for rewards today. However i had already invested in greater banquet crystals yesterday. Any chance my contribution will reflect or has it been lost?
  • Options
    @Kabam
    My question is if I rejoin my clan that I have left accidentally today, within a gap of 4 hours, will I be eligible for alliance gifting milestone rewards?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★

Do all of the pfps from accolades look the same or do they differ per category? Here is the one I received.

They are shades different but barely perceivable. I have 3 and you have to stare a bit to see it.
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131

@Kabam
    My question is if I rejoin my clan that I have left accidentally today, within a gap of 4 hours, will I be eligible for alliance gifting milestone rewards?

Sadly leaving is leaving and counts the same as if you had joined a new alliance. Seen officers in the past kick the entire alliance right before awards were given out and kabam couldn't do anything for them.
  • Options
    zalexzalex Posts: 33
    if i join an alliance on say 16 december will i be eligible for rewards on 30th december or the window to be eligible is closed?
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    zalex said:

if i join an alliance on say 16 december will i be eligible for rewards on 30th december or the window to be eligible is closed?

You had to join back in November to be eligible for the banquet alliance rewards. This is a precaution to stop cheaters.
  • Options
    JiminyCRJiminyCR Posts: 3
    I was like 1,000 shy of the contribution for the abyss selector when we got it as an alliance, can I still contribute those points or am I screwed out of the nexus and rank rewards now?
  • Options
    TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
    csexton00 said:

zalex said:

You had to join back in November to be eligible for the banquet alliance rewards. This is a precaution to stop cheaters.
    Wrong. That’s account creation. You could join an ally up until the start of the event. You just have to wait the timer for contributions.
  • Options

So I joined an alliance kind of late, and i have to wait 2 days until I qualify for alliance awards. My alliance is almost around tier 6 or 7 so does that mean I can’t get any of the rewards before that, or can I still get those prior tier rewards?
  • Options
    Ppdagreat said:

So I joined an alliance kind of late, and i have to wait 2 days until I qualify for alliance awards. My alliance is almost around tier 6 or 7 so does that mean I can’t get any of the rewards before that, or can I still get those prior tier rewards?

You’ll get those rewards once you are eligible and meet the minimum point level for each milestone
  • Options
    ThheepaThheepa Posts: 13
    There are lots of people who spent before being eligible for alliance event. It's not fair that they should lose alliance rewards on units they spent 2 days before being eligible. Everyone was excited about this event and they didn't check alliance event message (including myself) before buying GBCs. Karam needs to allow these points to becounted once they are eligible.
  • Options
    For those asking the same questions as many others here (but answers can get lost because there are 12 pages of info already in this thread).
    See a nice FAQ THREAD that someone made, has nice answers to common questions, and much shorter to read thru.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/322699/banquet-faq-because-someone-already-asked-your-question#latest

And for @JiminyCR , answer is YES, you can claim it once you contribute the additional points needed for you (as individual requirement) to reach a milestones already achieved by the Alliance.
    JiminyCR said:

I was like 1,000 shy of the contribution for the abyss selector when we got it as an alliance, can I still contribute those points or am I screwed out of the nexus and rank rewards now?

• Options
    How do I get more acclimate for the event I'm lv41
    On act 5 soooooo........??????
  • Options
    MøRaMøRa Posts: 4
    When the event started I got my crystals opened them got my points on the solo event but for my alliance event it said I will qualify for it in 2 days. Now two days past and when i went to check my points on the ally event i didn't have any. Why didn't it have the same points as my solo event?
  • Options
    MøRa said:

When the event started I got my crystals opened them got my points on the solo event but for my alliance event it said I will qualify for it in 2 days. Now two days past and when i went to check my points on the ally event i didn't have any. Why didn't it have the same points as my solo event?

Because you opened them when you weren’t eligible to contribute points to the alliance event
  • Options
    MøRaMøRa Posts: 4

MøRa said:

Because you opened them when you weren’t eligible to contribute points to the alliance event
    I thought the points will go over when the timer ends. Why didn't they say anything about that
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    MøRa said:

MøRa said:

I thought the points will go over when the timer ends. Why didn't they say anything about that
    They did. People need to learn to read in-game mail. I know there’s lots of words but it’s important.
  • Options
    EscEsc Posts: 11
    edited December 2022
    MøRa said:

MøRa said:

Did u get all the mileston Rewards ?
  • Options
    I got a general Question regarding the banquet event. I just recently joined my current Alliance and under the alliance event tip it says that i have to wait around 6 days until i can earn milestone and ranked rewards.
    This isnt that big od a problem since the event lasts 2 weeks. But i saw that even tho i bougth an opened greater gifting crystals, i still have 0 points in the Alliance Event.
    I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if my points are still "tracked" and they are visible once the 6 days are over, or if all the points i already gained are "lost" and i would need to wait until i can earn these rewards.
    It would be really helpful if anyone maybe knows something (maybe from having a similar situation last year)