**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Herc needs a poison immunity buff that reflects his description

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion

I believe Herc should have a stronger poison resistance, or should be completely poison immune. He has only a 15% poison resistance. That is NOTHING for a champ who is supposed to have a "STRONG resilience to conventional drugs and toxins". 15% isn't "strong" in any capacity. He might as well not have poison resistance at all.

And why exactly is he resistant to "conventional drugs"? Is there a pharmacy somewhere in this game? Is someone fighting using western medicine? Lol c'mon now.

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    BigBuster said:

I like how this is the thing you decide to focus on. There's a gazillion more things that don't line up in the game

Why isn't Surfer absolutely busted? How is Ghost better than a majority of the heralds of galactus? etc.

Hercules doesn't need a buff.

I like how you felt the need to vent your issues here, instead of making your own post.
    Daddrieda said:

I think it’s like that to allow Hercules to heal up from the poison debuff if have Willpower mastery set as active. If you’re an excellent player that know the intercept timing and everything that is very pro level then this is more than enough to maintain healing while still delivering high damage.

You can increase the resistance by making him an herald and Hercules will be able to heal back more from the poison debuff while the poison number will be more lowered. In additional he can activate unblockable during special power activating when your opponent has initiated a block stance and a few more.

I get what you're saying but if his description says he has a "strong resilience" then he needs to have that.

Herc is one of the most broken champs in the game and does not need to be even more poison immune.

If he's so broken then.........🤔
    Terra said:

This man literally asked for a

Hilarious. Thanks...needed the laugh.

You're welcome! Thanks for coming to the show! 🙂
    edited December 2022
    It's amazing how many of you were in such a hurry to be toxic trolls, that you didn't read the "reflects his description" part. Smh! Lmfaooo If it says he has a "strong resistance", then that resistance should be more than 15% because 15% is NOTHING. Geeze how hard is that to understand?
    edited December 2022

Hilarious. Thanks...needed the laugh.

You're welcome! Thanks for coming to the show! 🙂
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

It's amazing how many of you were in such a hurry to be toxic trolls, that you didn't read the "reflects his description" part. Smh! Lmfaooo If it says he has a "strong resistance", then that resistance should be more than 15% because 15% is NOTHING. Geeze how hard is that to understand?

If I had a 15% resistance to all poisons, that would be a strong resistance. Most characters have 0% resistance to poison. Go back to your bridge and hide under it.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 y'all really this mad over something you misunderstood? Lmfaooooo get help
    Daddrieda said:

I think it’s like that to allow Hercules to heal up from the poison debuff if have Willpower mastery set as active. If you’re an excellent player that know the intercept timing and everything that is very pro level then this is more than enough to maintain healing while still delivering high damage.

You can increase the resistance by making him an herald and Hercules will be able to heal back more from the poison debuff while the poison number will be more lowered. In additional he can activate unblockable during special power activating when your opponent has initiated a block stance and a few more.

Good info. Thanks 🙂 I love using Herc in fights, but just didn't see a major difference between his poison resistance, and other champs who aren't poison immune.
  • He has a strong resilience, not fully immunity or anything like that. I’m assuming regular resilience could be around 5%, so the 15% is considered strong at that point. He is fine as is and doesn’t need any sort of tune up or buff.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

He also reduces the recovery reduction from poison. It makes him more suicide friendly. It's definitely not nothing.
  • KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    OP are you high or drunk? :D
  • Kabam has already said on a live interview that they want to nerf herc, they are far from giving him more poison resistance.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Kabam has already said on a live interview that they want to nerf herc, they are far from giving him more poison resistance.

Where did they say this? I can kinda understand why they would tone him down tho.
  • Pikolu said:

Kabam has already said on a live interview that they want to nerf herc, they are far from giving him more poison resistance.

Where did they say this? I can kinda understand why they would tone him down tho.
    Idk, some YTer who was interviewing kabam John. He asked the question what champions would they change in 2021 with the buff program, and kabam John's response of nerfing kitty and herc was the only thing on their mind kind of tainted our hopes for the rebalancing program. However the rebalancing program has been good with the gorr buff so far.
    edited December 2022

He has a strong resilience, not fully immunity or anything like that. I’m assuming regular resilience could be around 5%, so the 15% is considered strong at that point. He is fine as is and doesn’t need any sort of tune up or buff.

@GinjabredMonsta Oh I love Herc! So many others claim he's broken though, but I don't see that to the point where he needs a complete buff as they're misinterpreting. Just a little poison resistance improvement that reflects his description. If regular resilience is around 5% as you assume, then I can understand 15% being stronger. That's a no brainer. Some champs have no poison immunity, therefore his resistance would be stronger than theirs. But when we have some who are poison resistant, like Knull who is 60% resistant, which is actually STRONG, then what exactly does "strong resilience" mean because 15% ain't it.
    edited January 2023

The 15% is extremely strong and allows him to consistently heal in the positive from running Liquid Courage.

@Karatemike415 Ok. But when we have a champion like Knull who is 60% poison resistent, how is 15% resistant considered "strong"? If his description says he has a "strong resistance to poisons", then shouldn't that percentage be higher without having to set up a mastery for it?
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I'm afraid I have to disagree Hercules is arguably one of the strongest and busted characters in the game maybe even top 5. Plus he benefits from Liquid courage when running suicides.