**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Transformers Migration Package - DELAYED [MERGED]

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Why on earth would you want a transformers profile pic on a marvel game? And why would Hasbro care enough about a profile pic to delay compensations? If it's causing delays like this is due to the amount of money people spent on transformers that will have to be valued in mcoc somehow.
  • Whalelord619Whalelord619 Posts: 9
    Buttehrs said:

Why on earth would you want a transformers profile pic on a marvel game? And why would Hasbro care enough about a profile pic to delay compensations? If it's causing delays like this is due to the amount of money people spent on transformers that will have to be valued in mcoc somehow.

Im a huge whale in Transformers. If thats the case then when the compensation arrives i would recieved a 500,000 units + other goodies from MCOC plus a transformers profile pic. Ok ill gladly wait👍
  • ChaosticeChaostice Posts: 34
    Any news?
  • ama20009ama20009 Posts: 20
    Chaostice said:

Any news?

Nope
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    edited March 2023
    I was really hoping the migration package would help me finish carinas. My alliance getting antsy now. Is there any chance we get it before end of March?
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Have to give them props even for the attempt!! 🙂 because most would shut a game down and keep it moving.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Buttehrs said:

Why on earth would you want a transformers profile pic on a marvel game? .

I may be in the minority, but as much as I am a fan of Marvel, I'm an even bigger Transformers fan. Not that I'd want Prime, Megatron, or anyone else to be the cause of delay, I have to admit, if they offered it, I'd switch it to my profile in a heartbeat.

GMAX77 said:

Buttehrs said:

I may be in the minority, but as much as I am a fan of Marvel, I'm an even bigger Transformers fan. Not that I'd want Prime, Megatron, or anyone else to be the cause of delay, I have to admit, if they offered it, I'd switch it to my profile in a heartbeat.

You understand me
  • Whalelord619Whalelord619 Posts: 9
    GMAX77 said:

Buttehrs said:

I agree with you 100%. Id wait patiently for that profile pic to arrive in game.
  • Any news?
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 448 ★★★
    This is a joke right guys? Happy March 18th.......almost 3 weeks now.
    From September to February, from that time, they could not finish the compensation
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike any news?

It's Sunday. They won't respond.
  • RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    I would at least like a cool exclusive profile picture and a rare title that's something along the lines of "Retired Commander". Things that would help progress in the game would be appreciated but I would not complain at all that is all we get.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    edited March 2023
    the cool thing about this title idea is that it’s generic enough to probably not cause a copyright / license issue yet all us Commanders will know what it means!

I would at least like a cool exclusive profile picture and a rare title that's something along the lines of "Retired Commander". Things that would help progress in the game would be appreciated but I would not complain at all that is all we get.

Yeah I would understand if they are unable to make an optimus profile picture or something like that, but a title like that shouldn’t be an issue.
    Is this so us TFF players get used to everything being delayed and forgotten about in MCoC? Cuz us TFF players are already used to that. We are the bottom of the bin to kabam...sorry to the big TFF spenders next time buy something that lasts longer like a pack of gum.
    I’m really hoping kabam compensates with a 6* generic, 6* Herc and 100mil gold so I can say this to @Kabam Miike

https://imgflip.com/i/7f5x2s
    That along with the “Retired Commander” rare title would be wonderful.
  • Hey all, as I have said before, we will update you all when we have news. We are continuing to work on this, but coordinating with 2 major partners that are completely unconnected is not an easy thing to do.

There are no titles or profile Pics, since these are two completely different IPs, and as we mentioned in the TF Discord, this will not be based on your Spend, Roster or progression. There are only two packages, and it is based on a threshold that we will not be discussing. This should not be compared to the MRoC Adjustment package, which was for another game in the same franchise.

So if it will not be something (pic or title) containing reference to a trademark’d property, then probably is what I had suggested earlier as to what the holdup is.

Most likely has to do with “personal data” privacy protection issues.

And how most likely was (as I’m sure there is with MCOC) a Privacy Policy that says Kabam can not use your info for other purposes without approval from Licensing Agreement partner (whether that is Hasbro, or whatever other foreign partner that is the owner of TF property). And maybe can't even use your personal data without you/yourself agreeing to allow Kabam to use your data from one game to another (?)

And so even though Kabam runs both games, doesn’t necessarily mean they can just share that data between the 2 games.

From Hasbro perspective, you can see how they would say “you want to use our customer's personal info for other purposes now ??”

And Kabam would need approval to use your Account Info (whether that was in-game status, progression, longevity, etc) for whatever “threshold” Kabam is gonna use. As well as much more importantly your email name (aka account username), to be able to match that up with what account you are in MCOC.
    That Account Username (email) is probably the biggest sticking point, I would think, in trying to get the other company to allow Kabam to use that info towards another game from a different Licensor.
  • KtantanKtantan Posts: 8
    This is actually quite clarifying and now I don’t have to sit here waiting for some big reveal. It sounds like a pretty minor comp, whatever it is, and also sounds very very very much not close to being ready.

Hey all, as I have said before, we will update you all when we have news. We are continuing to work on this, but coordinating with 2 major partners that are completely unconnected is not an easy thing to do.

There are no titles or profile Pics, since these are two completely different IPs, and as we mentioned in the TF Discord, this will not be based on your Spend, Roster or progression. There are only two packages, and it is based on a threshold that we will not be discussing. This should not be compared to the MRoC Adjustment package, which was for another game in the same franchise.

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Hey all, as I have said before, we will update you all when we have news. We are continuing to work on this, but coordinating with 2 major partners that are completely unconnected is not an easy thing to do.

Dang. That sucks. I was really hoping to get an Optimus primal profile pic.
  • ShieldHeroShieldHero Posts: 11
    What a lackluster turn of event this is. No profile pics or cool exciting stuff. 😔 Sigh You can close this thread there's not much to wait anyway.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    I knew the compensation would be bad, I would have never thought it could be this bad.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Hey, I just got a "Kabam welcome package", that says it s because I transferred my account from a different kabam title/game, is this the comp for Transformers? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I got no 6* material, but I guess it's Trasformers progression related.
This discussion has been closed.