**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Transformers Migration Package - DELAYED [MERGED]

12346»

Comments

• MeeZoDeeBoMeeZoDeeBo Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    I haven't received the welcome package yet, will it take time to disturb it to everyone.
    Edit: received them, I got the lesser package.
  • Nice, I’m pretty sure my accounts were connected so now I just gotta sit and wait
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I thought players gonna get 3-4 6* rank up gem, 6* abyss nexus and 6* generic gem or something like that. By the way game that lasted for years been shut down!!! ROL package was so much better. Whatever...
  • Renaxqq said:

I thought players gonna get 3-4 6* rank up gem, 6* abyss nexus and 6* generic gem or something like that. By the way game that lasted for years been shut down!!! ROL package was so much better. Whatever...

Please see Mike’s previous message in this thread

“ Hey all, as I have said before, we will update you all when we have news. We are continuing to work on this, but coordinating with 2 major partners that are completely unconnected is not an easy thing to do.

There are no titles or profile Pics, since these are two completely different IPs, and as we mentioned in the TF Discord, this will not be based on your Spend, Roster or progression. There are only two packages, and it is based on a threshold that we will not be discussing. This should not be compared to the MRoC Adjustment package, which was for another game in the same franchise”
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 63

TFTF Comp is in not bad imo

Dude may i ask you
    what progression in transformers do you have?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Zilliaxer said:

TFTF Comp is in not bad imo

Dude may i ask you
    what progression in transformers do you have?
    Played since Day 1 all the way up until the end.
  • “ this will not be based on your Spend, Roster or progression. There are only two packages, and it is based on a threshold that we will not be discussing.” I wasn’t invested before but when you say things like that I suddenly feel very nosy lol
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I was happy enough with mine... mainly the iso and gold, the 5* crystals won't do much for me as paragon, but very happy to receive something from a game I hadn't touched in years other than to log in during November to prove my acct was active.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I completed 3 Acts and fully explored the first two I think, level...more than 10, I can't remember, I got bored pretty fast and left the game after a year lol (lesser package)
  • RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    edited March 2023

So what was the compensation based on? I got this but had rank 6 5 stars and had all of legends of cybertron 100% done.

It came with a r5 gem as well, it’s just not visible in the picture.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    edited March 2023

“ this will not be based on your Spend, Roster or progression. There are only two packages, and it is based on a threshold that we will not be discussing.” I wasn’t invested before but when you say things like that I suddenly feel very nosy lol

That probably leaves longevity (how long you’ve had the game), as well as how long one has been actively/continuously playing that game.
    So even if created account long ago, but have been inactive (or seldom active) for long time, probably nets the lesser package.

While, you could be a regular/consistent player, just not hard-core to achieving high progression, and probably get the greater package.

Sounds like from at least one reply earlier, that the difference might be the 6* Nexus and Gem, compared to just 5* crystals/gems. Maybe also “how many” of the 5* stuff too, and how much ISO, etc. (edit, pic just above came in after, thx).
  • ama20009ama20009 Posts: 20

Why my package like this I play this game since 2015
  • RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60

But I’ve had tftf since 2018, have been active, and completed everything. And I got a message from a guy that was a day 1 player will all r6 5 stars that still got the lower package
    To be honest that’s not worth the wait
    At least give us more 4 star crystals like 20 or 30 and more gold
  • StarMargarine1StarMargarine1 Posts: 2
    edited March 2023

Is this the compensation?

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★

This is the package I got. I started playing around the game's release, although I took some pretty lengthy breaks, so I guess this package is about right. It would be nice to know exactly what determined who gets what package though...I'm assuming it's based on something related to playtime.

The only things that really pop out at me would be the gold, ISO, and 5* rank up gems. Overall an ok package for where I'm at in MCOC, although this would be really good for a new player.
  • Geronimo28Geronimo28 Posts: 6
    I haven't received any compensation for this, is it coming out in stages?
  • KtantanKtantan Posts: 8
    I’m actually really happy with this package. Thanks Kabam.
    Ktantan said:

I’m actually really happy with this package. Thanks Kabam.

Why you got the better package are you work for kabam or something
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    I played every day for years and almost beat act 4, had almost all the 5 stars at rank 3 or above but never spent any money on the game (unlike MCOC). I got the lesser package. Disappointed but no complaints. I’m just happy to have something.
This discussion has been closed.