Bgs Matchmsking is soooo bad

13»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★

What store you shop at doesn't change how much money you make.

The kind of store that charges more for Items than others and limits what they offer.

Did you know they are 1 million champ rating Paragon up to 5-6 millions? The gap is too big.
    (Opps you’re a TB so i bet you didn’t know).

The gap between uc & cav is not that much. They have almost the same champ rating and prestige.

But you’re gonna still missing this important point, cause @GroundedWisdom, maybe you’re dyslexic.

P/S: i’ve seen a lot of lower progression player screaming and ranting about matchmaking. When people asked what is their opinions on how to improve, they can’t answer.

First of all, your Account is a few days old on here, so I suspect you're not new. Given your tone, I'd say that's likely the case.
    Secondly, those Accounts that are Paragon at such a low Rating have likely pushed through for the sake of the Titles, Ranked very selectively, and are not well-rounded enough to compete with others within their own range. I've already talked about this. A few OP R4s are not enough of a Roster to respond to the different Nodes and variables that take place in BGs. Just because they're Paragon doesn't mean they're automatically supposed to do better.
    Thirdly, I'm not continuing a conversation with you unless you choose to be less disrespectful. I'm sure those who are dyslexic don't appreciate your comments.
  • Siva22akSiva22ak Member Posts: 80
    I totally agree with you
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,351 Guardian
    edited February 2023

Did you know they are 1 million champ rating Paragon up to 5-6 millions? The gap is too big.

The gap between uc & cav is not that much. They have almost the same champ rating and prestige.

But you’re gonna still missing this important point, cause @GroundedWisdom, maybe you’re dyslexic.

P/S: i’ve seen a lot of lower progression player screaming and ranting about matchmaking. When people asked what is their opinions on how to improve, they can’t answer.

First of all, your Account is a few days old on here, so I suspect you're not new. Given your tone, I'd say that's likely the case.
    Secondly, those Accounts that are Paragon at such a low Rating have likely pushed through for the sake of the Titles, Ranked very selectively, and are not well-rounded enough to compete with others within their own range. I've already talked about this. A few OP R4s are not enough of a Roster to respond to the different Nodes and variables that take place in BGs. Just because they're Paragon doesn't mean they're automatically supposed to do better.
    Thirdly, I'm not continuing a conversation with you unless you choose to be less disrespectful. I'm sure those who are dyslexic don't appreciate your comments.
    Paragon supposed to do better than uc and cav. What logic are you implying?

They pushing through the titles to get better rewards, yet they were punished in BG, far worst than uc & cav. Is it fair?

See, further proves that you’re dyslexic.

It’s not a disrespect. It’s a medical condition. Even a dyslexic patient admitted that they can’t understand things better than normal human beings. They don’t feel offended cause they know they are sick.

Unlike a dyslexic patient that is in denial, like you.
    While I don't agree with GroundedWisdom's take on bgs and how it works, there is no reason to be aggressive towards him and calling him dyslexic is completely uncalled for.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you the right to be rude to them because of their opinions.

Treat others with respect if you want to be treated with respect as well.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Member Posts: 182
    Sorry, @Ironman3000 but you're making it too easy for yourself here. If a player with a bad rooster does a good job, makes a wise choice in choosing their champs, then has a good skill to use the champs and so on up the ladder, that's something to respect in the first place. On the other hand, if a TB or Paragon player with a very strong roster is still hanging around in Silver or Gold 3, it's obviously because he doesn't have the skill. And now he should be rewarded with weaker opponents, just because both are fighting for the same rewards? Sorry, seems illogical to me, because performance must be worthwhile and I only see performance in this context of the smaller account.

That being said, why should that be a contradiction? There are certainly several thousands of players in silver or gold. Why shouldn't it be possible to give a TB player in gold an adequate opponent of his strength, who is also in gold and at the same time to provide the smaller account with a suitable opponent who is more his collar size. There should only be unequal matches if there is so little choice of players that you have no choice. But I can't imagine that, I rather believe that the problem is the matchmaking and in this respect it is absolutely justified to point out the problem as long as it exists.

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Paragon supposed to do better than uc and cav. What logic are you implying?

They pushing through the titles to get better rewards, yet they were punished in BG, far worst than uc & cav. Is it fair?

See, further proves that you’re dyslexic.

It’s not a disrespect. It’s a medical condition. Even a dyslexic patient admitted that they can’t understand things better than normal human beings. They don’t feel offended cause they know they are sick.

Unlike a dyslexic patient that is in denial, like you.
    You're being a jerk for no reason
    If we're competing for "same rewards", it's fair if i (with more than a dozen r4s), match only with people who have 4*s in their roster ?
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 327 ★★★
    Chatter Of Forums

I understand your scepticism, I would be too

I'm sorry I can't provide a screenshot so I understand not believing me

Forget that match or any other individual anomalies

I still think matchmaking should improve and the ai in bgs in much different from quests

Alot is wrong with BG but it is still enjoyable so I will accept the good with the bad
  • Dylan_1801Dylan_1801 Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2023

im 600k rating and 11k prestige and while i was in victory track i was facing mostly 800k-1.5m players so the climb was not hard at all for me to get to gc, but from time to time i would face the random 3-4m paragon player with a r5 6 star and thats just the game. once i reached GC i accpeted that a 600k rating roster will never get a win ,since GC is to show who the best of the best is, so now i just go for the 3 games every two days for objectives. during VT i would say that match making was pretty balanced other than the random game or two where you get matched against someone way out of your league. also let me add that i also faced some people with 300k rating or less using r3,4 4 stars during my climb in VT so you just gotta accept that the game is the game.

Perfect example of this garbage matchmaking gifting low rosters rewards that they don't deserve.
    I disagree, he’s won his games and progressed through the victory track. He won them games.. He deserves to be in GC. Now that he’s in GC he struggles to win any games, so it’s unlikely he will move up past uru3 (at least not until the final week when more people are in) therefore he will only receive the standard 10k trophy tokens for getting to gc, nothing more. He is (I assume) cav, so the price of shards will be significantly higher than if he was tb/ paragon
    You shouldn't get act 7 rewards for beating act 4.
    They’re not getting those rewards.. UC can’t buy 6* shards only cav+ can… and even then, they’re pretty expensive for cavs to purchase at 1.2k tokens per 1k shards
    Wrong.

Everyone gets the same rewards.
    Uncollected literally can’t buy 6* shards.. they’re locked to them. how exactly are they getting the same rewards? (Specifically the act 7 rewards you claimed they’re getting)
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★

im 600k rating and 11k prestige and while i was in victory track i was facing mostly 800k-1.5m players so the climb was not hard at all for me to get to gc, but from time to time i would face the random 3-4m paragon player with a r5 6 star and thats just the game. once i reached GC i accpeted that a 600k rating roster will never get a win ,since GC is to show who the best of the best is, so now i just go for the 3 games every two days for objectives. during VT i would say that match making was pretty balanced other than the random game or two where you get matched against someone way out of your league. also let me add that i also faced some people with 300k rating or less using r3,4 4 stars during my climb in VT so you just gotta accept that the game is the game.

Perfect example of this garbage matchmaking gifting low rosters rewards that they don't deserve.
    I disagree, he’s won his games and progressed through the victory track. He won them games.. He deserves to be in GC. Now that he’s in GC he struggles to win any games, so it’s unlikely he will move up past uru3 (at least not until the final week when more people are in) therefore he will only receive the standard 10k trophy tokens for getting to gc, nothing more. He is (I assume) cav, so the price of shards will be significantly higher than if he was tb/ paragon
    They’re not getting those rewards.. UC can’t buy 6* shards only cav+ can… and even then, they’re pretty expensive for cavs to purchase at 1.2k tokens per 1k shards
    Wrong.

Uncollected literally can’t buy 6* shards.. they’re locked to them. how exactly are they getting the same rewards? (Specifically the act 7 rewards you claimed they’re getting)
    The price the store charges has ZERO to do with the fact that everyone wins the same amount of rewards.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    15 of the 32 best football teams in the world had losing records this season. I guess they should have just won more because they’re professional athletes and it’s so easy when you’re that good.

Wrong.

The price the store charges has ZERO to do with the fact that everyone wins the same amount of rewards.
    It does. Paragons and uncollected don't get the same things . The tokens are useless except for what you can buy with them. If there were no store even having 100k tokens is worth less than 1 gold

Wrong.

Actually it does have something to do with it. The currency changes value based on what's available. Otherwise you're talking about the ego trip of getting the same number, in which case that's ridiculous.
  • Dylan_1801Dylan_1801 Member Posts: 12

Wrong.

Once again nitpicking my argument… where are these act 7 rewards that they can get because they’ve beat act 4? Non existent. They can’t buy 6* shards AT ALL as UC. Also, everyone doesn’t earn the same amount of rewards(they earn the same amount of currency) That currency is able to buy you more/less rewards depending on your progression level. And once these lower accounts get to GC, they’re staying in the lowest tier.. Whereas you with a bigger roster are more likely to be able to progress further than uru3, provided you have some skill to back it up