**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega level Ai

Comments

• Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Jefechuta said:

I just came back to play some BGs and maybe Incursions SQ, but fam, oh my god, the first fight was just easy, no problems, no bugs, no strange AI, everything okay, but the second one, THE SECOND ONE OF THE DAY, enemy Iceman AI throwing his specials during my combos, I was doing the third light attack and he just said, you know what? Why dont you eat my SP1, and not only in the middle of the combo but IN THE MIDDLE OF A STUN, I was playing Doom, breaking through his armor stuff, everything okay, debuff applied, I was going throw the heavy while WATCHING THE DEBUFF STILL ACTIVE, he said nah, another SP1 for you my boy.

Seriously, Im not able to play as I was able to play, players are dealing with a broken game, everything is bugged, EVERYTHING, not only your inputs, but the AI aswell, not only the AI but the lag itself, not only the lag but the game modes themselves.

Kabam, i really dont care much about compensations at this point since theres nothing Im like trying to get, Im just collecting champs at this point and completing and exploring content just because I enjoy playing the game itself, but dude, you should give AT LEAST, one abyss nexus and one 3 to 4 6* rank up gem, AT LEAST, the quantity of content people is struggling to do, not because it is hard to do, but because the game doesnt work, THE WHOLE GAME DOESNT WORK, its just quite amazing, my roster is big enough to do every content in game, and my skills are quite good too so I could do all events without revives, and I only would need them on endgame content like Abyss or EoP or Gauntlet, but Im having to use revives on Incursions because suddenly my combo stops after the first light hit, or Im losing a match in BG because the AI says nah, I dont want to use SPs, or he says nah I dont care about your combo there you have a SP1 in your face while im getting hit.

The amount of resources players are spending and the amount of rewards they are not getting because it just gets way too annoying to play because nothing works is completely crazy, people that could to Incursions hardest difficulty without much suffering are losing on half the Incursion because of this stuff, people that could do EQ Thronebreaker difficulty without revives or hard matches, are just dropping them because its too annoying to restart the quest everytime you get hit by a bug, people that could easily break through VT in BG because they are really good at the game and they have a very big roster are playing between 3 to 4 times a week to get the objectives because it is horrible to play that mode where every single bug affects tremendously to you.

So after what I got to see after coming back to play, Im going back to my "log in, redeem crystals, log out" system, because even If I really love playing and how the game works, Im not going to come back till they compensate fairly all the bugs we went through, not because I want the compensation but because what the compensation means as a way to apologize and pay respects to the players that suffered all the bugs and problems the game has had all this time, between inputs, AI, etc...

Bravo!! That was very well stated! And I echo this entire statement.

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

Asking the community to sent a video is such a nuisance.

It’s not possible to record each and every fights, and we’ll know what will happen next, even if you’re using a flagship phone.

I will never understand this. Why is it on the community to do all of the work finding bugs. We do enough work. almost every major bug is noticeable if you play the game for 10 minutes or more, so why would it be on us to put in tickets and record videos. Especially when many times, there’s just silence from the company. If we were to put in a ticket every time there was an issue literally, I mean literally we would spend more time putting in tickets then actually playing the game so that is not a realistic expectation of the community.

That's why I don't do that.
    I take some screenshots, talk with the mates about it and move on.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    The AI is definitely the worst it's ever been. And they seem to have done this deliberately..... :\
  • Options
    MiikeyMouseMiikeyMouse Posts: 21
    Maybe they are laughing so hard right now reading all these conspiracy theories :|
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any update on this? these AI frame rate reaction times been killing us
  • Options
    A simple reply of “we’re looking into it” would be nice.
  • Options
    SpaecSpaec Posts: 16
    It doesn't surprise me at all that noone there plays the game routinely... but why don't they just play for an hour or two and take a look at the bugs firsthand? Then they can get bug reports from experts who know how the game engine works, instead of people who have no idea.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    side note, is anyone noticing the seemingly new level of tenacity in AQ specifically? i used to be able to parry, medium, heavy with no concern but now of late i can barely get the heavy in. i've actually just started doing parry heavy so i won't get smacked.

that coupled with sometimes it just doesn't seem like i'm gaining power like i used to ... just not sure about any of this . just going by the feels at this point. it definitely feels like the parry window has shortened.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 267 ★★★
    Zenn_La said:

The AI is definitely ridiculous right now. I’ve had 3 fights were it KOd me with like 5-20% health when it threw a special from across the screen before I even had a chance to dex or not die. It has also mastered hitting through the block. I’m blocking more now since intercepting is riskier and I can’t count the times it has just hit through/ignored my block or clipped me from way back when I’m dexing.

The intercepts are now just unfair, especially in BGs and any harder content. You will intercept perfectly and super fast and the AI will just Auto B*tch slap you into oblivion somehow beating 75% of your intercepts now. I’m intercepting less and less because it seems the different intercept techniques that used to work for us are semi-suicidal now. The AIs reach knows no limits, from across the screen to right in your face. The AI is beyond Chuck Norris level at intercepting.

The AI is also throwing specials on me when I hit the special button lightning fast, it’s like my controls now trigger the AI’s specials half the time and not mine. Have also had it throw specials in the middle of a heavy or combo which is impossible and once or twice hit me during my special attacks and take damage which os doubly impossible. Glad someone reputable is capturing this stuff on video. It’s laughable but also very frustrating the things the AI is getting away with.

Definitely having this issue with block! I’m blocking and quicksilver gets through my block during his special. Also that i block as the opponent dashes forward to me but somehow the block doesn’t register at all, so i receive the hit.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 660 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    The AI desperately typing the sp3 button
  • Options
    Maybe, just maybe they already have no idea how to make new contents harder, but not as hard as eop. They’re not sure how to create another nodes that is player friendly.

So they tweak the AI. We can’t prove it. Even we report it, they asked for video/screenshot which is impossible unless you’re lucky.

Another conspiracy 😂
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited March 2023

Zenn_La said:

.... the AI will just Auto B*tch slap you into oblivion somehow.

:D:D
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    There’s no other game on phone or console with less communication from the creators than this one. They really don’t care.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Something to add: my guy will dash back when I’m mid combo. I started noticing it about a month ago
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    OP was deleted from the forums, why 🤔
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

OP was deleted from the forums, why 🤔

Probably alt account. It was new too
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Okidoki
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited March 2023
    7714dtl said:

Really sad how much attention this thread is getting from the moderators without getting an actual response. Deleted posts and now banning the OP but yet they can't be bothered to comment on the interaction in the video posted. Gotta love that communication from Kabam.

So comments can be flagged for mods to look at and the OP was not banned for this thread and had many other comments in other threads that’s are likely part of the reason. Just because you see these things does not mean this thread is being ignored.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    7714dtl said:

Really sad how much attention this thread is getting from the moderators without getting an actual response. Deleted posts and now banning the OP but yet they can't be bothered to comment on the interaction in the video posted. Gotta love that communication from Kabam.

So no MOD can't perform their duties until someone answers this thread?