**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Danger Room Zone 25: Solo or Partner?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
Me and a friend are going for the legends title at the end of the month. We are both loading up on pots and revs from the danger store.

Would it be easier to do 2 solo runs or work together?

We are also thinking about how the permanent hacks work. Do we both get to select one each time they pop up?

Danger Room Zone 25: Solo or Partner? 75 votes

Solo
77%
BigPoppaCBONEKeonexManup456TerraTatStandardman1989FrankWhiteGmonkeySyndicatedGarloKiptonadeMadhanHiphopShajamStellarCistartSCP1504JimmyBBugmat78Mobile_P0tat0KRANꓘ 58 votes
Partner
22%
zuffyShaggyMpikaMhd20034Kpratish1997Trafalgarwar96captain_rogersEwell65SSS69MasterzxProGreenRaptor413spidyjedi84Draconic_12GrampaDanPascals001SlayinAliveHalpyLil_DraKula 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Solo
    Solo is the way to go ...Doing with a partner is helpful ofcourse but it's a risk if 1 of you dies because it will screw the run for both . While solo you are accountable for everything and i will advise you to hit it in the last week after buying all healthpots and revives from danger store.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I've personally did it solo yesterday. Used the 6x revives from the side quest store and bought 4x more with units
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    @Eb0ny-O-M4w who did you use? I’d love to get it done with so few revives
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

@Eb0ny-O-M4w who did you use? I’d love to get it done with so few revives

Only Hercules. Heimdall for support and Nick Fury for additional attack via synergy.
    Also used Galan and Odin pre-fights on Hercules at the beginning
  • Options
    InspectorDREDInspectorDRED Posts: 54
    Solo
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Solo
    Solo is a bit easier than partnered for a couple reasons

1. No linked nodes ever vs linked nodes on all but the first defender
    2. No need to decide who gets the 99 room hacks (only one person can get it each room it appears)
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Solo
    I found my room 25 push easier solo as I could take breaks whenever I wanted. My team was Herc w Odin and galan prefights, horsemen kitty and 3rd was Crossbones.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    Solo
    H3t3r said:

I found my room 25 push easier solo as I could take breaks whenever I wanted. My team was Herc w Odin and galan prefights, horsemen kitty and 3rd was Crossbones.

I haven't heard about people using crossbones. What did he bring?
  • Options
    Cabsy84Cabsy84 Posts: 6
    Has anyone confirmed whether the pool of 99 room hacks can be picked up by both players? Or are they removed from the pool when one player picks them?
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Solo
    Cabsy84 said:

Has anyone confirmed whether the pool of 99 room hacks can be picked up by both players? Or are they removed from the pool when one player picks them?

Only the player that activates the hack gets it. And the next person doesn’t get to activate one
  • Options
    Cabsy84Cabsy84 Posts: 6
    I understand that. Only one of you gets the hack. What I mean is, if let’s say one person picks “at the ready”, does that mean in a later room the other person won’t ever get offered at the ready?
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    Wait, we can't do the end game content without stocking up on revives?........ :neutral:
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Solo
    Solo even if I would have liked to be two especially for this terminal impossible to do solo I used 2000u not to go to room 25. I'm in room 22