**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Viv Immune to Harvest

318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
I'm literally playing Incursions right now as I type this message. Viv was the first boss in Room 1, Threat Level 5. I go in with Galan like "easy KO." I build up my Harvest which is super easy since Viv have 16 armor buffs. I heavy attack, activate SP2, at the end NO HARVEST DAMAGE!!!

WHAT THE HELL KABAM! An there's no node, she wasn't phasing, nothing.

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Screenshots plz
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Do you mind sending a screenshot of the nodes? There might be an interaction with a node you aren't aware of.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if rage is the issue, as Mike said, the 16 armor ups won’t contribute to your charges. You need to have your galan awakened, then hit into her to active the power burn immunity, which is what gives you the charges
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Rage cap
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

Rage cap

Is it though? The rage specifically says "damage taken in a single hit is capped at 2.5%".... Galans Harvest isn't a hit?
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

Those armors don't add to his harvest - if your Galan isn't awakened, it won't be a brainless kill

Against Viv he'll still get to harvest by the time he reaches any special & uses a heavy
    It was most probably a rage node....unless of course he has an unawakened Galan
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Rage cap

Is it though? The rage specifically says "damage taken in a single hit is capped at 2.5%".... Galans Harvest isn't a hit?
    Yeah the description is wrong. But it works that way.
    So one could also say that it is bugged as it isn't working as described, I'd be interested to know what is the "right" way and the "bugged" way in Kabams eyes
    We just had a season of Battlegrounds with rage. Safe to say they know how it works. Safeguard for one had a wrong description for years till they cleared the description last month. Long time nodes don't usually change. Only the description to match how they function.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Those armors don't add to his harvest - if your Galan isn't awakened, it won't be a brainless kill

Against Viv he'll still get to harvest by the time he reaches any special & uses a heavy
    Awakened Unawakened doens't matter.
    Against Viv he gets mass just by hitting her due to power drain on each hit.

Nothing bypasses the single source damage cap. Nothing nada
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I hate Rage nodes.

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Rage cap

So one could also say that it is bugged as it isn't working as described, I'd be interested to know what is the "right" way and the "bugged" way in Kabams eyes
    We just had a season of Battlegrounds with rage. Safe to say they know how it works. Safeguard for one had a wrong description for years till they cleared the description last month. Long time nodes don't usually change. Only the description to match how they function.
    Another example is do you bleed where block damage also worked and they eventually changed the node description

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Rage cap

I wouldn't know whether galan worked in that BGs season as I barely took part in it but thanks for a bit of info that offered me nothing 😂 have kabam confirmed themselves then that is how it's meant to be working? ... again, I genuinely don't know if they have so a link would be appreciated 😃
    edited March 2023

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Rage cap

Another example is do you bleed where block damage also worked and they eventually changed the node description
    Hmmm but that shouldn't of happened on a node that only deals from bleeds (unless the bleeds can be placed upon hitting a block). Whereas this one specifically says "hit" and galan harvest is "burst" not "hit".

BTW, I'm perfectly fine with it being a description error, I'm just saying what's infront of me but I don't apologise for not taking your word for it, as I'm sure you can understand.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★

AMS94 said:

Gaining mass from power drain is literally his awakened ability

AMS94 said:

Gaining mass from power drain is literally his awakened ability
    Now that's just me being absolute scrub.
    Didn't use unduped galan much. Rip 💀
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Rage cap

Hmmm but that shouldn't of happened on a node that only deals from bleeds (unless the bleeds can be placed upon hitting a block). Whereas this one specifically says "hit" and galan harvest is "burst" not "hit".

BTW, I'm perfectly fine with it being a description error, I'm just saying what's infront of me but I don't apologise for not taking your word for it, as I'm sure you can understand.
    That's the thing. The original description of do you bleed only mentioned bleeds. But the way it worked was by both bleeds as well as blocked hits.

The description was changed after a long time. Similarly for safeguard. It used to say source when it only capped damage on hits. This was changed only recently .And then rage came which says hits but caps all sources. You don't need to take my word for it but it is the way intended because as I said, last battlegrounds had a season where rage was a handpicked node. They knew exactly what it does. Whenever something happens there that is not meant to happen , like hit me i dare you bug from VT , It was changed ASAP

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Rage cap

That's the thing. The original description of do you bleed only mentioned bleeds. But the way it worked was by both bleeds as well as blocked hits.

The description was changed after a long time. Similarly for safeguard. It used to say source when it only capped damage on hits. This was changed only recently .And then rage came which says hits but caps all sources. You don't need to take my word for it but it is the way intended because as I said, last battlegrounds had a season where rage was a handpicked node. They knew exactly what it does. Whenever something happens there that is not meant to happen , like hit me i dare you bug from VT , It was changed ASAP
    You'd of thought a simple change in description would take all but 2 mins to do 😂
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Rage cap

You'd of thought a simple change in description would take all but 2 mins to do 😂
    They knew about the revive farming since 2021 but only changed it now..and moleman bug was also known for a long time before being fixed. So kabam knows and it’s working as intended doesn’t seem to be the safest course of action nowadays.
    It wouldn't take much effort for an Official person/dev to give an statement on the nodes and its interactions.

These are just nodes, let the players know how they are intended to work.
    We players have to dive in multiple arguments to decide how something is working and where the descriptions needs to be updated.

Then: After fighting 40 pages for Shehulk SYG issue, they hid the thread, where players provided enough proof that it was not working correctly. That year and a half old issue was fixed 2 months ago.
    Now: The thread in bugs section shows how the same she hulk hitbox issue is now effecting DDHK, where he gets countered by thing mid heavy.

You don't need to hire anyone new, game devs are capable of answering few of these simple questions. They are allowed to do that in YouTube live streams but not here?, In the official forums?

These type of threads are not controversial where you need to hold your comments. These are just common game things a normal player wants to know.
    Once an official comment is out, the job is done.
    The player base will have information to help each other when raised with the same confusing game interactions.

Is it that hard to implement?

It wouldn't take much effort for an Official person/dev to give an statement on the nodes and its interactions.

These are just nodes, let the players know how they are intended to work.
    We players have to dive in multiple arguments to decide how something is working and where the descriptions needs to be updated.

Then: After fighting 40 pages for Shehulk SYG issue, they hid the thread, where players provided enough proof that it was not working correctly. That year and a half old issue was fixed 2 months ago.
    Now: The thread in bugs section shows how the same she hulk hitbox issue is now effecting DDHK, where he gets countered by thing mid heavy.

You don't need to hire anyone new, game devs are capable of answering few of these simple questions. They are allowed to do that in YouTube live streams but not here?, In the official forums?

These type of threads are not controversial where you need to hold your comments. These are just common game things a normal player wants to know.
    Once an official comment is out, the job is done.
    The player base will have information to help each other when raised with the same confusing game interactions.

Is it that hard to implement?

Yeah that's something i dislike. There's people like Kabam john and tippity and thel being there on streams and sometimes solving doubts. While i know it's not their duty , i wish we had those type of moderators who could solve such issues here