**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister Vaults TL;DR + Threat Levels 3-5 Rewards (Zones 1-3) [Updated Infographics]

13»

Comments

• Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 120
    Does anyone know where relic shards are?
  • Options
    Jarq666Jarq666 Posts: 4
    Threat level 5
    Magneto path - 1 m gold
    Rogue path - 5000 sinister senses crystal shards
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited April 2023

I can confirm that in zone 4 - mister sinister/taskmaster has 7500 6* shards

Nah wrong, that's 8000 sinister crystal shards. I guess you meant zone 4 of threat level 5
  • Options

I can confirm that in zone 4 - mister sinister/taskmaster has 7500 6* shards

Nah wrong, that's 8000 sinister crystal shards. I guess you meant zone 5
    Actually zone number is correct. I guess you confused it with threat level (which is 5). There are 4 zones, so zone 5 is not really possible to reach.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Zone 4, threat level 4, Cassie path - 5 x 2% T5cc
    Zone 4, threat level 4, Hyperion path - 5 * generic ag + safe
  • Options
    Darklord7Darklord7 Posts: 6
    Here the new Charts :)
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Only three 6* sig stones?
  • Options
    Darklord7Darklord7 Posts: 6

Only three 6* sig stones?

Yes, only 3 Stones!

• Options
    @Cat_Murdock 's final Guide post link below, with complete zones for Threat Levels 3/4/5.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/333471/sinister-vaults-completed-guides-for-threat-levels-3-4-5-all-zones-infographic#latest

Of which, I’ll just blow up the part of her chart showing the 4th Code (2548, for the special TITLE), it was a little small, and in different spot on chart, from the other codes.

• Options
    strangermikastrangermika Posts: 29
    Sorry but what is AG??
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★

Sorry but what is AG??

Ag= Awakening Gem
  • Options
    KØNGKØNG Posts: 39
    Does anyone have info for threat level 1 and 2 for the Sinister shards? Don’t expect @Cat_Murdock to do pics for it, but the info would be appreciated.
  • Options
    corp9592corp9592 Posts: 2
    Does anyone have an issue with accessing zone 4. I used the 1925 code and got the key. I can't press the node to advance to zone 4
  • Options
    Zak2025Zak2025 Posts: 60
    Where are t2 alpha shards in t1 and t2 pls say quick 1 day left
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Zak2025 For the record I have no idea but if I took a guess I would say there is no T2A in TL1 or 2 or very few. Of all the paths in TL3 there was only 1 T2A and no other shards so TL1 prob has none and TL2 *might* have one path with *some* but no idea where.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,041 ★★★★★

@Zak2025 there is no t2a in tl2 or tl1.
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Buttehrs nicely done