**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7 star champion pool teased!

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 346 ★★

So far we’ve worked out (relatively confidently):

Skill: Killmonger, Korg and Falcon
    Science: Hulk and Joe Fixit
    Mystic: Dragon Man and Mangog (decent chance it’s Juggernaut bottom left)
    Cosmic: Venom, Terrax and Venom the Duck
    Tech: War Machine, Rocket, Mysterio
    Mutant: Sauron and Sunspot

Pretty decent pool

Far from decent, it should have been full of C tier champs like War machine dragon man but they also added trash like venom the duck korg etc defense champs shouldn't be in the 7* pool so early
    you didnt just call venom the duck trash did you? how dare you? that was my first ever rank 3 6* champ and you say trash? he is anything but trash. will be happy to pull him as 7* when 8.2 drops.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Could be medusa in there
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    I over saturated the image.
    Now This green circle on center left resembles a shield.

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,584 ★★★★
    FYI

• Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 138
    Bulmkt said:

FYI

Wiccan will be not possible
    because he's new
    and he's powerful

And Hawkeye's Arrow And Bow is very visible
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    I would be extremely happy with more than half of those champs as first 7*. This is considerably better than what I was expecting.
  • Options

Original 6* pool back from 2018 if I'm correct.
    Tell me why we can't see Kingpin or KG or Angela or something like that in 7* pool, come on! Even kabam have their own scale of how good a champ is and no matter what they will push bottom 50% champions of MCOC pool no matter what. Remember that bottom 50% which is more then a 100 ,champs. I think I will 100% hold off my 7* shards which is 36000 and unless they have r4 capability then I might consider opening otherwise if they are lvl 1-25. Equivalent of a r3 6* then I won't open them at all

Because KG is too OP to let mere mortals have him as a 7 star yet. Our day will come when our lord shall shine down upon us.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    I can't see them releasing Ghost or Kingpin in this first pool at all. Not sure we will see Fury either.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,642 ★★★★★
    And that was KP pre-buff...
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,344 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

FYI

I think that is Wiccan with the arm from being a better fit.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,724 ★★★★★

Tell me why we can't see Kingpin or KG or Angela or something like that in 7* pool, come on! Even kabam have their own scale of how good a champ is and no matter what they will push bottom 50% champions of MCOC pool no matter what. Remember that bottom 50% which is more then a 100 ,champs. I think I will 100% hold off my 7* shards which is 36000 and unless they have r4 capability then I might consider opening otherwise if they are lvl 1-25. Equivalent of a r3 6* then I won't open them at all

Because KG is too OP to let mere mortals have him as a 7 star yet. Our day will come when our lord shall shine down upon us.
    Yes. The undying flora king of carpal tunnel and tenosynovitis would capsize too many digits in 7* rarity…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I'm waiting to see the definitive pool because the characters at the top are easy to identify unlike those at the bottom. I hope it will not cost too much by 7*
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Yes. The undying flora king of carpal tunnel and tenosynovitis would capsize too many digits in 7* rarity…

Dr. Zola
    I’m watching you duck 😂
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★
    7-star exclusive Smoke Monster from Lost. Some think it’s science but others argue it’s mystic.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★

What are you guesses?

I think kitty might be in it
  • Options

Allright I am leaving the guessing game here.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★

Few photoshops to overlap shadows with common artwork for some

Tech

No common matching artwork for Korg but that's definitely his head & Beast but those are shorts and his hairy legs...

Nice work. I guess you right on most of these, but I'm certain we'll not see a 7* Ghost this early. That would be the biggest surprise of the pool if thats the case.
    Yeah, I'm stretching really hard there.. The bottom legs profile outline just look very 'female' - could be an IMIW (more likely) but I got too many Ghost fangirls in my alliance so trying to make them happy/excited for a half a day 😅
  • Options
    Ackbar67 said:

I think this might be old man Logan, the leg shape and claws seem to match

Other leg doesn't match
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 594 ★★★
    7 Star Spot pleeeeease. Stoked Killmonger is in it too.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My questions are:
    7* Unstoppable Colo in loyalty store? How much?

7* Sigl Switch?

7* Punisher?

And will there be 7* OG Vision deal this year before 4th july Deals?

Did anyone remember the time frame for the 6* versions of this Champs?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    This would have been so much more fun had they released the pic on Monday and revealed 1 champ per class each day until today.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,428 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Rocket
    WM
    Sauron
    Hulk og
    Dragon dude
    KM
    Korg
    Vtd
    Venom
    Mysterio
    Mangog
    Sunspot
    Bishop
    Falcon.
    Terrax
    Juggs
    I doubt i can actually see UC and AA in there. And UC I'd highly doubtful since he isn't crystal obtainable in higher rarities
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Bulmkt said:

FYI

Wiccan will be not possible
    because he's new
    and he's powerful

And Hawkeye's Arrow And Bow is very visible
    @Yagami9999 JAX mentioned your comment
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,152 ★★★
    Odachi said: