**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first two R5s

MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
After doing all of my EOP runs about a month ago I’ve been trying to get someone in particular to use it on. I landed a cosmic gem which at the time was the one class that I didn’t have an immediate option for. I have some good cosmics but none that I particularly love using or wanted at rank 5. I’ve been opening nothing but cosmic/tech 6* crystals with no luck, but with the 2021 champion selector I was able to choose odin specifically. I’ve been really excited about this one and I’m having a lot of fun with him at rank 5. I took him all the way up and used one of my generic awakening gems on him, now I’m just pushing to get him to 200 as soon as possible. His pre fights are really solid and he’s capable of dishing out some fairly massive damage as well.

Additionally, I was able to take up one of my long term favourites who I’ve been using non stop since his buff. Daredevil! Anyone that knows me knows that I absolutely love this champion and will use him for just about everything. His kit is incredibly fun and I love the character as well, massive utility, very decent damage, great synergies and overall just extremely useful to have. Really happy with both of them and glad I was able to take them up.

Comments

• Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 67
    That r5 DDHK is a thing of beauty, congrats
  • Options
    hyp3r05 said:

That r5 DDHK is a thing of beauty, congrats

He’s great, looking forward to to trying him out in war
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Nice!
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Not my cup of tea, but congrats!
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Congrats! I hate fighting ddhk 😋
  • Options
    Ali0700Ali0700 Posts: 8
    congrats odin is my favourites cosmic champ
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Mad respect for underdog rankups.
    That DDHK is a thing of beauty
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    @Rookiie

Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    That is one of the most unexpected rank 5s I've seen, he is the first of few I'm afraid :)
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

@Rookiie

Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉

A thing of beauty. Congrats @MegaSkater67
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Love to see Odin getting some love here! I finally duped him today. So can start ranking him.

super rank ups summoner!
  • Options
    Ali0700 said:

congrats odin is my favourites cosmic champ

Same here. I’m not a lover of the cosmic class in general but I have a lot of fun with odin. He’s such a cool character too, that was what made me want him in the first place
  • Options
    Terra said:

Mad respect for underdog rankups.
    That DDHK is a thing of beauty

Honestly I just rank who I enjoy the most. I always have, people have always called my rank ups a bit crazy or irrational but they work for me and I have a lot of fun with them. I don’t see the point in ranking someone else if I hate them. Besides, we all know daredevil is the best skill champ in the game haha
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    DDHK is an interesting, maybe flawed rank up but kudos for going with your favourites. And I say that as a big fan of the former Netflix series. My first R4 was Sparky for the same reason and if things align he may be my first R5 at some point.

@MegaSkater67 - How does the daft Regen Rate penalty affects him when that health pool is that big? What's the tick on the Rage Debuffs - I'll bet it's so OP that Hercules has to go and have a little cry to himself in the corner.

Joking aside, if you can post some videos - would be interesting to see.
  • Options
    Chobbly said:

DDHK is an interesting, maybe flawed rank up but kudos for going with your favourites. And I say that as a big fan of the former Netflix series. My first R4 was Sparky for the same reason and if things align he may be my first R5 at some point.

@MegaSkater67 - How does the daft Regen Rate penalty affects him when that health pool is that big? What's the tick on the Rage Debuffs - I'll bet it's so OP that Hercules has to go and have a little cry to himself in the corner.

Joking aside, if you can post some videos - would be interesting to see.

If I remember correctly I think it was 56? So 112 every second, nothing crazy but it is near permanent so still decent. The regen rate has never bothered me with him, I find him more sustainable than a lot of champs just because he’s constantly healing all the time. The utility he provides is extremely good/versatile and he’s hitting hard at rank 5 so I’m liking it so far. Got him in war currently and he’s ending fights on 100% health pretty easily
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    I saw your name at the top, @MegaSkater67 and thought to myself "I'm going to be so disappointed if this isn't Daredevil..."

Congrats, dude.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Hat tip to the former alliance mate who taught me about Psylocke way back in the day.

Enjoy that DDHK!
  • Options

I saw your name at the top, @MegaSkater67 and thought to myself "I'm going to be so disappointed if this isn't Daredevil..."

Congrats, dude.

I mean it just had to be right? Love that guy