**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PSA - it will take x34 of 7* DUPES for a Titan crystal

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
In other words, duping 7* 34 times to open a single Titan crystal.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Or waiting to dupe their 7*.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Which is why I'll be waiting for a really desirable pool. Pool 3 looks good. 2 has me confused. Have to revisit the stream
  • Options

Good thing duping won’t be the only way to get shards

This
  • Options
    And remember 2 weeks ago we had people rushing to open their 7* shards hoping to dupe them…

To dupe champs x34 times..

To get Titan shards…

To pull Scorcerer Supreme,..

Where are those people now I wonder?

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    What about titan featured crystals, 1% chance of getting 7 star from titan pool for 500 units, 50% chance of 4 star
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    To be accurate, I think the applicable range is somewhere between 22 and 34 dupes of a 7*. Unlikely to be at the lower end of that range, but *technically* possible.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Wow, at this rate I will be opening my first titan crystal by around 2028? Better be someone awesome like Doom or Scorpion.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

And remember 2 weeks ago we had people rushing to open their 7* shards hoping to dupe them…

To get Titan shards…

And whats wrong with sorcerer supreme? She's an absolute beast.
    She isn’t god tier so he probably hasn’t used her
    You right. I forgot. My bad.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

To get Titan shards…

bro not only dissed Sorcerer Supreme, but glazed over Odin, Mister Negative, Stryfe, Guardian, Crossbones, Hyperion, Dani Moonstar, Lady Deathstrike, Community Voted Cosmic, Community Voted Tech, Community Voted Mutant, Community Voted Skill, Community Voted Science, Community Voted Mystic and the two July champs in one breath.

Tbf I'm not optomistic about Attuma's buff especially since they put emphasis on defense when it was never his underperforming attribute.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Smaller 7 pool

To get Titan shards…

Finished the 7* quest yesterday.

I couldn't care less about titan crystals. I'm ftp and I know titan is going to be p2w for a long time. But with a smaller 7 pool you currently do have a better chance at duping.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

I have her as a 6* rank 3 and I would be disappointed with her as a 7* after grinding all of those shards. I'd much rather have anyone else in the group, except maybe Attuma.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

If she’s a beast, then what do you call Doom, BWCV, Rintrah…?

Out of this world Lord Almighty?
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

I have her as a 6* rank 3 and I would be disappointed with her as a 7* after grinding all of those shards. I'd much rather have anyone else in the group, except maybe Attuma.
    Finally an honest comment..
  • Options

To get Titan shards…

Enjoying their decisions.
    How many of the 34 dupes do you have so far?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    The titan pool vote for the second group apparently has some of the top champs in the game in it according to both Kabam and Lags so saving for it is worth it

Plus the 3rd group already contains some amazing champs so…
  • Options
    DrZola said:

To be accurate, I think the applicable range is somewhere between 22 and 34 dupes of a 7*. Unlikely to be at the lower end of that range, but *technically* possible.

Dr. Zola

Right.. in case you dupe the SAME champ 10 or more times?

Better chance winning the lottery I think…
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

If she’s a beast, then what do you call Doom, BWCV, Rintrah…?

Out of this world Lord Almighty?
    I call them sheep herders. Case in point, you. Sorcerer supreme belongs in that discussion of top mystics right along with doom, bwcv and rintrah. She does things none of them do.
    Realistically, she'd be lucky to make top ten mystic now.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    While we now know how many shards we’ll be getting from 7* dupes, it’s also important to remember that we don’t know the amounts we’ll be able to acquire from various game modes. Also, I believe I remember hearing someone mention before that 7* shards are going to be made more available over the course of the year, which would theoretically increase the speed at which a player could acquire titan shards.

As for the first titan pool, we only know 10 of the 18 champs so far, with 8 of them being existing champs that the player base is familiar with. We’ve still got the community vote champs, plus the July champs to be revealed. So far, outside of the June champs since they aren’t even live yet, I would say the pool is shaping up to be quite good. Personally, I don’t think there’s anyone there I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on, only exception might be Attuma since we don’t know what his final buff will look like.
This discussion has been closed.