**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

PSA - it will take x34 of 7* DUPES for a Titan crystal

Comments

• Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 867 ★★★★
    In a weird way, I'd be happier with 34 dupes on the 7* champions in the Basic pool rather than a single pull on the Titan pool, but that's just me.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

And remember 2 weeks ago we had people rushing to open their 7* shards hoping to dupe them…

To dupe champs x34 times..

To get Titan shards…

To pull Scorcerer Supreme,..

Where are those people now I wonder?

And whats wrong with sorcerer supreme? She's an absolute beast.
    If she’s a beast, then what do you call Doom, BWCV, Rintrah…?

Out of this world Lord Almighty?
    I call them sheep herders. Case in point, you. Sorcerer supreme belongs in that discussion of top mystics right along with doom, bwcv and rintrah. She does things none of them do.
    Realistically, she'd be lucky to make top ten mystic now.
    Lol I really encourage you to find 10 better mystics. Something tells me you'd be very wrong.
    They'll be looking at content creators for hours because they can't form their own opinion.
    Yet you keep dodging my question.. weird..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

And remember 2 weeks ago we had people rushing to open their 7* shards hoping to dupe them…

To get Titan shards…

I call them sheep herders. Case in point, you. Sorcerer supreme belongs in that discussion of top mystics right along with doom, bwcv and rintrah. She does things none of them do.
    Lol I really encourage you to find 10 better mystics. Something tells me you'd be very wrong.
    Honestly, I really enjoy Sorcerer Supreme and I mostly agree, but the mystic class is just too loaded. In my honest opinion Rintrah, Doom, Tigra, Longshot, Magik, Absorbing Man, BWCV, Diablo, Wiccan, Juggs, and Dragon Man are all just a little bit better than her.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

Honestly, I really enjoy Sorcerer Supreme and I mostly agree, but the mystic class is just too loaded. In my honest opinion Rintrah, Doom, Tigra, Longshot, Magik, Absorbing Man, BWCV, Diablo, Wiccan, Juggs, and Dragon Man are all just a little bit better than her.
    Right on.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

I have her as a 6* rank 3 and I would be disappointed with her as a 7* after grinding all of those shards. I'd much rather have anyone else in the group, except maybe Attuma.
    Finally an honest comment..
    Aight bros. From this day forth, all who think of Air-Walker as less than one of the best champions in the game is lying out of their teeth.

I'll appreciate some honesty from here on forth.
    Honestly, he isn’t even top 10.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

I have her as a 6* rank 3 and I would be disappointed with her as a 7* after grinding all of those shards. I'd much rather have anyone else in the group, except maybe Attuma.
    Finally an honest comment..
    Aight bros. From this day forth, all who think of Air-Walker as less than one of the best champions in the game is lying out of their teeth.

I'll appreciate some honesty from here on forth.
    Honestly, he isn’t even top 10.
    Sorry Justin, no dishonest opinions allowed here sir, air walker is one of the best champions in the game.
    You’ve got him ranked 4?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,152 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

They'll be looking at content creators for hours because they can't form their own opinion.
    Yet you keep dodging my question.. weird..
    Dodging what question?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,152 ★★★★★

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

To get Titan shards…

Right on.
    I do not agree with you. They all have their place in the contest and I'd be extremely happy to pull her. She'd just have to wait for my Dragon Man and Tigra to get the rankup treatment first
  • Options

LOL .. again with the flex?

This is getting old bud…

Could have easily answered my question with “none”.
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

I’m confused about the point the OP is making… 7 stars are bad? I shouldn’t open Titan crystals hunting Negative and Hyperion because Sorcerer Supreme is a utility god?

Well 2 weeks ago many players rushed out to open their 7* and justified their decisions saying it was so that they could dupe their 7* to get Titan shards, to open Titan crystals.

And that the champs in the Titan crystal were so awesome that was worth it.

Now it’s clear that they’ll need to dupe them a whopping 34 times to get a single Titan crystal, that included pedestrian champs such as Sorcerer Supremes, and Crossbones.

Yet someone like @Demonzfyre have opened a whopping x8 7* crystals and havs duped none of his 7* .. so the idea of rushing out to open their 7* for Titan shards was clearly illogical to begin with with.
  • Options

BigBlueOx said:

I’m confused about the point the OP is making… 7 stars are bad? I shouldn’t open Titan crystals hunting Negative and Hyperion because Sorcerer Supreme is a utility god?

Well 2 weeks ago many players rushed out to open their 7* and justified their decisions saying it was so that they could dupe their 7* to get Titan shards, to open Titan crystals.

Now it’s clear that they’ll need to dupe them a whopping 34 times to get a single Titan crystal, that included pedestrian champs such as Sorcerer Supremes, and Crossbones.

Yet someone like @Demonzfyre have opened a whopping x8 7* crystals and havs duped none of his 7* .. so the idea of rushing out to open their 7* for Titan shards was clearly illogical to begin with with.
    It was made pretty clear across your multiple posts and polls that you made about 7* that the overwhelming majority of players opened their 7* crystals because they wanted to pull the available champs. It had nothing to do with the Titan crystal. You should have this information down better if it can be found on your own posts.
    When did I say anything about the ‘majority’?
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Yet someone like have opened a whopping x8 7* crystals and havs duped none of his 7* .. so the idea of rushing out to open their 7* for Titan shards was clearly illogical to begin with with.
    Man the fact that you think Sorcerer and Xbones are pedestrian tells me everything I need to know. You got a lot to learn still, it’s ok we’ve all been there.

Sorcerer, when released was the safest choice to one of the toughest bosses in the game. If you can’t appreciate her kit then you’ve never faced the real 6.2.6 Champion, or even the first nerf. She’s got nullify, slow, armor break and Regen. She’s a beast and you got your head in the sand.

Xbones in the hands of a skilled player is a straight BGs attacker monster. Go check out Abyss Thing solos or the great take downs KarateMike has with him. If you are a big fan of his as I think I’ve seen you say in the past you might wanna also yourself for calling him pedestrian…

Every champs in the game can do things. But there are levels to what they can do and when ranked amongst other champs some fall behind.

Tell me you’d rather pull a Scorcerer Supreme over Doom, BWCV or Rintrah.

You can’t.

Nice try, but not even close.
  • Options

BigBlueOx said:

I didn't open 8 7* crystals. I explained before that I got 2 from Paragon crystals.

I didn't rush to open them for titan shards either. I opened them so I could see what I would get and so I could do the Shooting Stars quest. I wanted to open them for Gorr, which I got.

Everyone's tired of your opinion on what champs are good or not. Literally no one cares about your opinion. Take a break from posting please.
    Where did you explained how you got the 7*?
  • Options

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Yet someone like have opened a whopping x8 7* crystals and havs duped none of his 7* .. so the idea of rushing out to open their 7* for Titan shards was clearly illogical to begin with with.
    Man the fact that you think Sorcerer and Xbones are pedestrian tells me everything I need to know. You got a lot to learn still, it’s ok we’ve all been there.

Sorcerer, when released was the safest choice to one of the toughest bosses in the game. If you can’t appreciate her kit then you’ve never faced the real 6.2.6 Champion, or even the first nerf. She’s got nullify, slow, armor break and Regen. She’s a beast and you got your head in the sand.

Xbones in the hands of a skilled player is a straight BGs attacker monster. Go check out Abyss Thing solos or the great take downs KarateMike has with him. If you are a big fan of his as I think I’ve seen you say in the past you might wanna also yourself for calling him pedestrian…

Every champs in the game can do things. But there are levels to what they can do and when ranked amongst other champs some fall behind.

You can’t.

If you're waiting at least 6 months for the slightest chance at Doom, I'd probably earn another crystal using Sorcerer Supreme by the time you'd be opening your first.
    Please explain how you could earn a 7* using Sorcerer Supreme and not other 6* champs.

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

You can’t.

I will absolutely take Sorcerer Supreme over BWCV and Rintrah. I don't care for either one. I have both and don't ever use them. I like Sorcerer Supreme for a different reason than most do, I like her because of Marvel Realm of Champions. She's also very good for MEQ's in the mystic paths.

Again, we get it, you like herc and doom. You're boring.
    And you’re interesting?

Said who? You?

Does that give you a reason to demean others with a different opinion?
This discussion has been closed.