**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Hey, are you really asking us to tell everyone in the alliance to hit 350-400k in BG next season?

124»

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

Mackey said:

Also, what about the allies that focus solely on BGs and do very little (or zero) war? They're now going to be benefitting from the war season being delayed when they aren't even affected by it

Do you need some cheese???
    Sorry, I don't like cheese. Thanks though 👍
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Mackey said:

I seem to notice some players are saying that reaching 400k points is way more then doing a full season of AW. That is correct but if you are already doing say 300k before then adding another 100k isn't going to take that much effort since you don't have to spend time doing AW. If you hardly do BG and focus on war than I can see the issue, since those that will do BG will benefit more than those that don't. This is one season and war will return. Kabam could have just delayed war season with no boost in BG. They have delayed war season before with no compensation, so isn't this a better alternative. I don't usually go above 250k in points and my alliance doesn't go above 3 million. The updated BG reward for one season won't change my alliances participation but I am considering making a run to 400k to get the new rewards. It won't take me 3-4 times more time, maybe twice as much time and I'm ok with pushing for one month.

Them delaying the season and giving nothing in return would have been a much fairer option in all honesty, at least that way everyone who is affected by the delay would be equally affected. This way some will actually get more than they would have for a season of war while others don't even get close to what they would usually get for a season of war, then there's those who are benefitting from the extra rewards when they don't even do war.

Oh and to top it all off, giving nothing would have also saved people energy/elder marks that they may not have used otherwise
    You sound so entitled right now. Basically what you're saying is since it's going to take in your opinion more work to get the rewards so it's unfair. Then you say it's unfair that bg allys are going to get rewarded for thier hard work. Kabam gives you a way to get rewards you wouldn't be able to get and you complain its to much work. Just cause you may not like something doesn't make it unfair.
  • Options
    DL864 said:

Mackey said:

I seem to notice some players are saying that reaching 400k points is way more then doing a full season of AW. That is correct but if you are already doing say 300k before then adding another 100k isn't going to take that much effort since you don't have to spend time doing AW. If you hardly do BG and focus on war than I can see the issue, since those that will do BG will benefit more than those that don't. This is one season and war will return. Kabam could have just delayed war season with no boost in BG. They have delayed war season before with no compensation, so isn't this a better alternative. I don't usually go above 250k in points and my alliance doesn't go above 3 million. The updated BG reward for one season won't change my alliances participation but I am considering making a run to 400k to get the new rewards. It won't take me 3-4 times more time, maybe twice as much time and I'm ok with pushing for one month.

Them delaying the season and giving nothing in return would have been a much fairer option in all honesty, at least that way everyone who is affected by the delay would be equally affected. This way some will actually get more than they would have for a season of war while others don't even get close to what they would usually get for a season of war, then there's those who are benefitting from the extra rewards when they don't even do war.

Oh and to top it all off, giving nothing would have also saved people energy/elder marks that they may not have used otherwise
    You sound so entitled right now. Basically what you're saying is since it's going to take in your opinion more work to get the rewards so it's unfair. Then you say it's unfair that bg allys are going to get rewarded for thier hard work. Kabam gives you a way to get rewards you wouldn't be able to get and you complain its to much work. Just cause you may not like something doesn't make it unfair.
    That is nothing more than an interpretation issue on your part, I'm not being entitled i never said i should be getting these rewards or that i expect them either, like I said give us nothing, that affects every war ally 100% equally.

I'm merely pointing out the flaws.

If they was to put all the rewards in the solo event that would be fair, if they gave nothing that would be fair too but putting the bulk of the war rewards into the ally event isn't fair, not unless ALL the allies missing out on war can achieve the same rewards with relative (to war) effort, which isn't the case. Some people love war, some hate BGs so yes it is unfair that they will miss out on their usual rewards while allies that don't do War but do BGs get extra rewards for something they would be doing anyway.

Can't wrap my head around why the forum users seem to always use the same responses of entitled/get good etc etc etc come up with some.new material 👍
  • Options
    Webslinger1967Webslinger1967 Posts: 13
    Aw fights are not the same time commitment this might make me quit the game. Bugs are just to prolific in bgs. An aw fight takes 2mins sometimes less. Bg time increased by picking your team and then selecting attacker and defending champs. Takes average of 10 mins to score and then you get the lag/crash to which you end up unvoluntarily end up forfeiting and receive no points...
  • Options
    Time taken is just one factor, my main gripe with this is that those allies who take war seriously but don't enforce/have minimums for BGs are now going to miss out on some good rewards coz of this, they can't enforce minimums for 1 season in BGs without risking losing members. All Kabam would have to do is move the rewards to the solo event, hell, even increase the milestones further if need be.
  • Options

Aw fights are not the same time commitment this might make me quit the game. Bugs are just to prolific in bgs. An aw fight takes 2mins sometimes less. Bg time increased by picking your team and then selecting attacker and defending champs. Takes average of 10 mins to score and then you get the lag/crash to which you end up unvoluntarily end up forfeiting and receive no points...

That's another thing. 10 mins of war will likely be all you need for 1 attack phase, that will only give you 1 match in BGs, one you're not even guaranteed to win either. So we need to spend more time, more effort and more resources than war to get the same rewards. Something don't add up
  • Options
    Surely it would have made more sense to put these extra rewards into AQ, come to think of it
  • Options

If you quit you quit. Bugs were not that bad this past season. I had only 1 match with the disconnect bug all season. Missing out on aw rewards for one season makes you quit then you already had 1 foot in the door.
  • Options
    unfair that they will miss out on their usual rewards while allies that don't do War but do BGs get extra rewards for something they would be doing anyway.

This screems entitled. I would understand the up roar if it was permanent change but it's ONE SEASON.
  • Options
    DL864 said:

unfair that they will miss out on their usual rewards while allies that don't do War but do BGs get extra rewards for something they would be doing anyway.

This screems entitled. I would understand the up roar if it was permanent change but it's ONE SEASON.

In your opinion it does but again, that's an interpretation issue.

Either way, irrespective of the duration of the change can you tell me how it is indeed fair to those who are actually affected by the lack of season 🤔.

Side note ..... *screams* 👍
  • Options
    Like really think about it .... 1 party does BGs all the time and therefore gets the BGs rewards month to month, nothing will change for them, they'll still do what they do and for this one month they'll get extra stuff at no extra effort. The other party can't do what they do all the time as its not there and then in order to not miss out they have to do another game.mode that requires ten fold the effort for their normal rewards .... 🤔
  • Options
    Mackey said:

DL864 said:

Either way, irrespective of the duration of the change can you tell me how it is indeed fair to those who are actually affected by the lack of season 🤔.

I'm guessing your parnets never told you but life's not fair.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I dont understand the freak out.. they are asking for 100k more..
    A lot of people hit the 300k solo.. they are not really asking for 400k more...
    I do agree that its not the best way to make up for no war... BGs are not liked by everyone...
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Coppin said:

I do agree that its not the best way to make up for no war... BGs are not liked by everyone...

100k more in the solo event grants you a fraction of the rewards an ally in plat gets from war, so no, it doesn't only require 100k more. Unless you're assuming that all 30 members of an ally already score 300k then yes you're right.
  • Options
    DL864 said:

Mackey said:

DL864 said:

So you cant tell me how it is fair....
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

It's more of a how to impose this on every member of the alliance rather than a freak out.

I'd argue that only about 50% of us hit anywhere close to 300k. Doing 100k more for rewards that are dependent on other members of the alliance putting in the same/more effort does not make sense to me.

And since this is a one time thing, can't even change the requirement suddenly and ask everyone to start hitting 400k now or leave.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Coppin said:

It's more of a how to impose this on every member of the alliance rather than a freak out.

I'd argue that only about 50% of us hit anywhere close to 300k. Doing 100k more for rewards that are dependent on other members of the alliance putting in the same/more effort does not make sense to me.

And since this is a one time thing, can't even change the requirement suddenly and ask everyone to start hitting 400k now or leave.
    I've just realised that the Alliance War solo event is still live despite it being off season .... they could have just tied it into that but with more milestones so the event isn't completed in a few wars as usual
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    Times like this I'm glad I'm in a relaxed alliance,pushing higher participation inagame mode that still runs very poorly is questionable to say the least. Should've just took both down, worked on both. Disconnects and infinite loading screens still happening so often.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
    I do enough BGs - at 450k right now in GC - but these rewards do force some ppl to play a mode they may not do/like to get rewards from another one they make have liked/done. It would have been better to just delay the AW rewards with the season imo, instead of complicate things like this.
  • Options
    Mackey said:

DL864 said:

Mackey said:

DL864 said:

It's fair cause with effort everyone can get these rewards. Those are milestone rewards now if they put them in rank rewards I could see your argument. All you're saying is it's too much work. Well just cause you think it's hard doesn't mean it's unfair. It's funny cause this is kinda of the same conversation I would have with my kids. FYI most bg ally I have seen participate in some form in aw&aq.
  • Options

Times like this I'm glad I'm in a relaxed alliance,pushing higher participation inagame mode that still runs very poorly is questionable to say the least. Should've just took both down, worked on both. Disconnects and infinite loading screens still happening so often.

Actually the bugs are way down in bgs compared to last season. I only had 1 disconnect this season. So it's getting much better.
  • Options

Coppin said:

Leave up to a vote if 22 are willing to try give it a go. Everyone is acting like this is mandatory.
  • Options
    DL864 said:

Mackey said:

DL864 said:

Mackey said:

DL864 said:

It's fair cause with effort everyone can get these rewards. Those are milestone rewards now if they put them in rank rewards I could see your argument. All you're saying is it's too much work. Well just cause you think it's hard doesn't mean it's unfair. It's funny cause this is kinda of the same conversation I would have with my kids. FYI most bg ally I have seen participate in some form in aw&aq.
    Not everyone can get them, every ally could get them with ample time/effort which is incomparable to war, which let's not forget is why these extra rewards are there in the first place.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 542 ★★★★
    300k really isnt that hard especially with no aw
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,433 ★★★★★
    Don't need rewards. Take them out of solo and BG event...
    Simple. Case closed.
    DL864 said:

It's unfair cuz allinces hit P3 every season but scores a low 5-6M score every season.
    Members are not forced to put up any scores in BG event cuz life isn't fair. People have life, so the middle ground is to miss out on BGs but war get your war rewards as war is compulsory.

If we hit the usual 6M, the rewards are like dirt value, We get more t5b and t2a in a week from AW than the proposed rewards in alliance BG milestones.
    I score 450k but I do not expect everyone in alliance to put up that score monthly.

Solution-
    Implement the AW structure as milestones are setup in SA.
    Provide checkpoints and include all resources in increasing order.
    Now That's fair.
    In this way we will get rewards for the highest milestone you are able to get.

I don't care what BG focus war/no war allinces get or will get extra.
    I do care abou the things we are supposed to get. As a f2p player I would rather appreciate 1 rank4 cat each than just mere dirt cheap rank3 material at 6M BG Milestone.