**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Introducing the Summoner’s Market

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,660 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    I can't claim the free legends celebration crystal from the store because I don't remeber my kabam account password and I can't reset it because I don't have access to that email anymore. I contacted kabam support but I can't answer their security questions like when was ur account made etc. Because I started in 2021,and stopped, then started again and all my progress was gone and my account reset but I had the same champs so I'm not sure when my account start date is and also I can't find out my og start date in 2021.They told me that I could check my first Google play achievement and I did but when I told them thr date they said it was wrong. I don't know what to do. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300
    edited December 2023
    This really a thing?

• Options
    BluChBluCh Posts: 46
    did i miss this 7* crystal because i purchased it in game where there wasn't a 7* crystal?!

• Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 105
    BluCh said:

did i miss this 7* crystal because i purchased it in game where there wasn't a 7* crystal?!

I haven’t purchased either and I’m not seeing this one in the market
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Same. I haven’t purchased it in-game and it’s not showing on the market for me
  • Options
    BluChBluCh Posts: 46
    it seems to be a Valiant only offer
  • Options
    MOB_5150MOB_5150 Posts: 3
    Web store not displaying any holiday offers and can't login either
  • Options
    paras282000paras282000 Posts: 8
    The game is lagging i don't know why from 2days
  • Options
    PabloPablo Posts: 20
    Kabam only steals from the players... 2 accounts have already blocked me without having cheated... I made some purchases and they didn't get my money back... Kabam steals from his players, I know they will delete this post because they know it's true.
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    Just another money hungry kabam way to make more money. This game used to be fun and now it's who spends the most. Garbage garbage and more garbage for your money
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 692 ★★★
    same I been on summoners marketplace everyday and I never saw that either. I got the one in game but never got a chance to get in marketplace. Quite disappointed
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,371 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

same I been on summoners marketplace everyday and I never saw that either. I got the one in game but never got a chance to get in marketplace. Quite disappointed

Let me say it is you valiant
  • Options
    Mactom2656Mactom2656 Posts: 2
    It's been three days and I can't log in to the market. Is it just me??
  • Options
    I can't believe that Kabam is so good at laughing at the players... 1st they block my account, stealing my purchases with real money and now they send me a statistic of the year, being that they blocked my account a little more than a month ago... that's called mocking... Kabam are really burlesque thieves. Give me back my account.
  • Options

That's how it fixes the problems KABAM
  • Options
    Ya no puedo ingresar para reclamar el cristal diario de parangón, tampopuedo reclamar el cristal semanal de celebración de leyendas
  • Options
    BluCh said:

No u didn’t miss it a valiant offer only from the store had nothing to do without the first offer
  • Options
    MizzMoMizzMo Posts: 7
    Can you add other in-game items, such as daily cards and special bundles (i.e. GBC bundle)? We have experienced issues with Google Pay and missed some items.
  • Options

Ya no puedo ingresar para reclamar el cristal diario de parangón, tampopuedo reclamar el cristal semanal de celebración de leyendas

• Options
    Y6ubawka111Y6ubawka111 Posts: 5
    TIER 2 PRIMORDIAL DUST BUNDLE
    - 25x Tier 2 Primordial Dust
    - 4x Tier 6 Class ISO-8 Selectors
    - 750,000x Gold
    -39.99$
    Hello! I have a question about this bundle. 25 pieces for $40? so if I collect 200 for one champion, I need to buy 8 times?
  • Options

TIER 2 PRIMORDIAL DUST BUNDLE
    - 25x Tier 2 Primordial Dust
    - 4x Tier 6 Class ISO-8 Selectors
    - 750,000x Gold
    -39.99$
    Hello! I have a question about this bundle. 25 pieces for $40? so if I collect 200 for one champion, I need to buy 8 times?

Yes not worth it
  • Options
    Players... Kabam steals from the players, they do not spend their money, I made 2 purchases and KABAM closed my account I made the corresponding claims and KABAM tells me that they will return the money, it has been more than a month and they never returned the money to me... and in the terms and conditions you cannot make a lawsuit to KABAM and one as a player. They are real thieves.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,876 ★★★★★
    Pablo said:

Players... Kabam steals from the players, they do not spend their money, I made 2 purchases and KABAM closed my account I made the corresponding claims and KABAM tells me that they will return the money, it has been more than a month and they never returned the money to me... and in the terms and conditions you cannot make a lawsuit to KABAM and one as a player. They are real thieves.

It seems you cheated. You’ll have a hard time to find somebody here with sympathy for you
  • Options
    MizzMoMizzMo Posts: 7
    edited December 2023
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Can you please add the Banquet Crystal Bundle to the Summoner's Market? That way some of us can bypass the Google Pay (which I hate). You don't have add anything, just give us another option to pay. Thanks!!
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 902 ★★★
    The store is slowwwwwww today
  • Options
    EmethPEmethP Posts: 10
    Hi team,

Not sure if this has been asked before but any chance you will add Summoner's Sigil to this Summoner's Market? It would be really nice to have for some.

@Kabam Miike @DNA3000 @Kabam Jax @MCOC Team

Regards
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @kabam jax or anyone on the team.

just wondering if 7* or Titan shards will be added to Market Bonus Event.

Thanks.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,961 Guardian
    @psp742 at the moment, no because it isn't progression-gated. It could be a possibility once they gate it to different progressions.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    edited February 9
    The offers in the kabam store changed after I went from Cavalier to Paragon.. so it's possible for kabam to gate the market bonus.. besides its not going to be game breaking.. there is 5 day refresh so no one can abuse it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,961 Guardian
    psp742 said:

The offers in the kabam store changed after I went from Cavalier to Paragon.. so it's possible for kabam to gate the market bonus.. besides its not going to be game breaking.. there is 5 day refresh so no one can abuse it.

Again, it isn't progression-gated at the moment. They will likely make it progression-gated in the future, but I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.