**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

It WAS Done

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,982 Guardian
    Jdk said:

Post edited for stupidity

AMF
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,982 Guardian
    Also, not just for @GroundedWisdom but everyone else in general, when you spot a clearly over the top post that will 100% get modded, recommend not to quote it in full in replies. It makes the mods job harder to extirpate the filth.

Let's try to keep our forums to the usual low level dumpster fire. There's no place here for the truly despicable.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,365 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Also, not just for @GroundedWisdom but everyone else in general, when you spot a clearly over the top post that will 100% get modded, recommend not to quote it in full in replies. It makes the mods job harder to extirpate the filth.

Let's try to keep our forums to the usual low level dumpster fire. There's no place here for the truly despicable.

Duly noted. Thanks DNA.
  • Options
    He is gonna get banned.

@GroundedWisdom what is your prestige? Have you hit the 15kmark? That's when the paragon rut begins
  • Options

He is gonna get banned.

@GroundedWisdom what is your prestige? Have you hit the 15kmark? That's when the paragon rut begins

No, I'm at 13. I'm working on the last R4. As I said, I'm pretty slow. Lol
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,874 Guardian
    edited July 2023

He is gonna get banned.

Then I'm surprised you are hitting that wall already. My belief was 15k and you hit the paragon wall. I have 2 accounts, both above 15k and I face most accounts with 10+r5s. But for you to be facing it already is surprising. Unless, are you in diamond?
    Edit: I see gold1. It is surprising you got the paragon wall so early
  • Options

He is gonna get banned.

Then I'm surprised you are hitting that wall already. My belief was 15k and you hit the paragon wall. I have 2 accounts, both above 15k and I face most accounts with 10+r5s. But for you to be facing it already is surprising. Unless, are you in diamond?
    I'm in D2 now. Actually, I've met a range of Accounts. My biggest issue is the AI and lag in controls.
    Unless the Roster is completely stacked, I can manage.
  • Options

He is gonna get banned.

I'm in D2 now. Actually, I've met a range of Accounts. My biggest issue is the AI and lag in controls.
    There you go. Congrats!
  • Options
    edited July 2023

I need a break from going so hard. Stuck in a rut again in G1. I think I'll focus on replenishing Units for a day or two.
    It doesn't make sense. I didn't become that bad of a Player within a Season. I don't know what it is, but the scoring isn't helping. You have AI that leaves little room to respond unless you're playing perfectly. You have so many OP Champs that 3 Bans doesn't leave room to be prepared. You have less Bonus for time now, and Unstoppable on a timer. You have Players that are running mains and alts both, that are playing well beyond their Accounts show.
    I get that it's the nature of the competition. I just think there's still room for improvement. There has to be a better experience than Match after Match going back and forth in the VT. Something is definitely different since last Season, and it's not enjoyable on my end.
    For those who are enjoying it, I'm happy for you. Clearly I'm having a hard time. It will pass. Lol.

You didn't become worse, you've just been getting 8 seasons of easy matches and not admitting it.
    I didn't even make an effort until last Season. I played enough to grab a 6* or two, and finished B1/S3. Last Season, I made it to the GC before the end. This Season, I'm going to be there in the first two weeks. I'd say your assessment is a bit jaded.
  • Options

He is gonna get banned.

There you go. Congrats!
    Thanks. 😀
  • Options
    Finally made it to the GC. This Season has been a pain for me. Still, not bad. 2 weeks left.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    edited July 2023

Finally made it to the GC. This Season has been a pain for me. Still, not bad. 2 weeks left.

How many points do you have in the solo event
    I will probably get like 300k before attempting my GC push(D1 currently)
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 536 ★★★
    I am making my GC run and this has been a weird run. I am currently in diamond but it has been:
    1. Bronze - super easy
    2. Silver - several tough match ups
    3. Gold - very tough, got a 8 match losing streak and barely made it to platinum
    4. Platinum - complete joke. I kept getting paired with poor uncollected accounts with 8k champs who had to take on my 6* r4s. The one legend i faced i beat.
    5. Diamond - up and down. I am alternating between people using 1*s and legends with r5s. Doesnt help that this reverts back to the single trophy format. Doing ok so far but its not an easy climb.

Never made GC. Played only three seasons and highest i have reached i diamond, so an average player all round. I am mostly trapping people with forcing thrm into a corner in round 3 by not having counters.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Jdk said:

AMF
    A gist of what was scrubbed?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Nice!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    I don't understand these guys getting 1*s I'm getting consistently bodied by whales literally 19 games out of 20 in diamond 1. Have yet to face a guy that doesn't have 10 r5/r2s and 10+ 7* duped.

And with this season's "meta" unless you're playing people that bought their account skill is out the window. It's which champion is higher ranked so you win on x amount of time remaining. Most fights end Me and opponent 90+ health every time.
  • Options

I have about 175k. I'm not tanking.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Jdk said:

AMF
    A gist of what was scrubbed?
    Thanks.

Also, it doesn't matter. It was a racist GIF. I could have refrained from quoting it, but I wasn't thinking.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★

You can get 270k points using elder marks if you have a 100% win record through the victory track. A score of 170k means you used energy with EM. It doesn’t say anything about tanking. And no one asked if you are tanking or not.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

You can get 270k points using elder marks if you have a 100% win record through the victory track. A score of 170k means you used energy with EM. It doesn’t say anything about tanking. And no one asked if you are tanking or not.
    I'd like to know who has a 100% win rate who isn't already in the GC.
    In any event, I was making that clear. If the OP isn't tanking, good on them. Wasn't really an accusation. It was more a statement for myself.
  • Options
    Since we're on the subject, I've had the worst luck with Marks this Season. Almost guaranteed to lose if I use them. Not that there's any great conspiracy. Just happened to be my Marks have gone down the drain. Lol.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Graves_3 said:

I'd like to know who has a 100% win rate who isn't already in the GC.
    In any event, I was making that clear. If the OP isn't tanking, good on them. Wasn't really an accusation. It was more a statement for myself.
    Well I am gonna tank no matter what
    I am constantly facing whales anyways so I will just use all my leftover energy after act 7 exploration on getting points in VC ...