**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

**Please double check BEFORE you purchase on the Summoner's Market**

Comments

• Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Has anyone that got the wrong rewards had it fixed yet?
  • Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    neb said:

Nope still waiting . At this point their should just shut down the web store to avoid more case like that . I bet that the number of people getting the wrong bundle keep increasing as we talk and nothing has been done to solve the issue
  • Options
    JamescarterJamescarter Posts: 2
    Jannas said:

neb said:

Nope still waiting . At this point their should just shut down the web store to avoid more case like that . I bet that the number of people getting the wrong bundle keep increasing as we talk and nothing has been done to solve the issue
    Is it purposeful do you think?
  • Options
    Felix_infantilFelix_infantil Posts: 2

Jannas said:

I purchased the special pack at 29,99$ pack from the web store , it was suposed to be a paragon one (since im paragon ) but didn't get the right object : i was sopposed to get 30k 6* shard , 50x sig stone , rg up gem and some gold in addition to the unit .i got nothing looking like that but rather a thing that i have no use of like 5* nexus 4 4* star selector . I know that something is currently in process to solve the issue but their is no guarrenty for , people who wasted money on something that was buged , to get at least some assurance concerning an eventual compensation for this considering that im not the only one impacted .

It's unfortunate you made a mistake and purchased the unit pack for the wrong progression. As stated you have to submit a ticket. You'll have to be patient as it was your mistake and it might be a good idea to thank the customer service agent who handles it for you.
    No, was it's nothing Like that. I'm having the same issued and i am sure that this (once again) is Kabams fault:
    I am Paragon. Wenn i log into the WebsiteStore i can't choose anything lower than Thronebreaker-Kits.
    I bought the Paragon-Odin-4th-July Pack. The Game sent me: a Grandmaster-Odin-Pack which i can't choose in the Store.

Summary:
    I can't choose Grandmaster-Odin in Webstore.
    I bought Paragon-Odin.
    Game sent me Grandmaster-Odin.

So of course it's once again one of Kabams faults and not mine. And of course Kabam has to fix asap (meaning: today) and not in a couple of days when i can't buy ingame Packages...
    Half step Back:
    Today i could choose GM-Packs in the Store (except GM-Odin), but:

I am for 100% sure that i klicked on the Paragon-Odin, but Game sent me GM-Odin (which is useless for me).

Funfacts:
    I can't cancel the purchase via Xsolla, because i am told: Log in to Babka to cancel the purchase.
    In Babka i See the purchase, payments is cinfirmed, but i can't cancel the purchase without getting an explanation why i can't cancel the purchase.

Sorry Kabam, this is completely dumb and to me Kabam is responsible to make the Store and purchase-cancels work asap.
    And no: i don't have to be thankful for that. Kabam wants my money, i want Kabam to make they store s work perfectly.
  • Options
    SebastianNR11SebastianNR11 Posts: 27
    Anyone get a reponse for your ticket?
  • Options
    Calix36593Calix36593 Posts: 4
    edited July 2023
    @kabam jax any idea when people will start getting the correct resources on their accounts and not the gm ones?

I would just like to know because I am not playing the game in fear that I will use something that was in the deal and won’t be able to get correct stuff. I just want to play man that’s all.
  • Options
    They responded to my ticket.
  • Options
    neb said:

They responded to my ticket.

When did you send it, what was their response?
  • Options
    WOLFY_0WOLFY_0 Posts: 18
    I got the same issue today. Received the same Grandmaster deal. I think it’s a bug. I changed the payment method because the first selection has a fee on it, so I went backward to choose another payment method, then I received the wrong deal.

CS from Xsolla said he will get me a refund. I have to wait up to 5 business days for the review. I am not going to wait for them, gotta made the purchase again because I am not going to miss out on the July 4 offers. Just hope for the best.

• Options
    They asked me for the Xsolla transaction number in the ticket so they could process the refund. I’d recommend adding that to your ticket if you’re still waiting to hear back from them.
  • Options
    neb said:

They asked me for the Xsolla transaction number in the ticket so they could process the refund. I’d recommend adding that to your ticket if you’re still waiting to hear back from them.

Thanks man, hope you to get your refund.
  • Options
    I wont ask for a refund since we , paragon ,tronebreaker,cavalier( ... etc) should not be able to buy incorrect bundle in the first place .and again the lack of reaction for this issues is way too slow . We just want the correct reward for our progression not the unit that come with it . Never saw a free to play game so bad having to fix issues that affect their income (never saw any having issue with that to begin with) . We are not talking about yhe game and the coding between 250 champion entering in conflict along with new feature like BG . its just a store outside of the game .
  • Options
    WOLFY_0WOLFY_0 Posts: 18
    Jannas said:

I wont ask for a refund since we , paragon ,tronebreaker,cavalier( ... etc) should not be able to buy incorrect bundle in the first place .and again the lack of reaction for this issues is way too slow . We just want the correct reward for our progression not the unit that come with it . Never saw a free to play game so bad having to fix issues that affect their income (never saw any having issue with that to begin with) . We are not talking about yhe game and the coding between 250 champion entering in conflict along with new feature like BG . its just a store outside of the game .

Is there any mod reading this at all? I mean you are quite right. It shouldn’t happen in the first place. Paragon players should only get Paragon deals
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,438 ★★★★★
    WOLFY_0 said:

Jannas said:

Is there any mod reading this at all? I mean you are quite right. It shouldn’t happen in the first place. Paragon players should only get Paragon deals
    Limit is 1 so they are letting you purchase from any level below yours as well. I clicked on paragon deal and received paragon items. Make sure you’re clicking on the right one.
  • Options
    TheAutisticTheAutistic Posts: 2
    I purchased the Paragon Black Panther treasure chest from the summoners market yesterday & only received the units. I messaged support & chatted with Babka & both have resulted in no response or the issue being resolved. If I request a refund will I be unit locked? I haven’t spent the units.
  • Options
    Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

Please, please, please read the offer you are purchasing from the webstore.

We have seen many support tickets from Summoner purchasing unit packages from progression levels below their own.

Remember to double check the purchase you are making to be sure it aligns with what you're intending to buy!

I purchased the black panther paragon deal from ur store got the units, but never received the 10 paragon crystals, 3 T6cc crystals, or gold. Sent in a ticket for both. Babka saw my purchase, I have screenshots, and told me to put in a ticket with u guy. Now if I want a refund, will my units go negative?
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,698
    Hey gang.

If you have erroneously purchased the wrong package, please do the following:

1. Don't spend any of the resources you received from the wrong package.
    2. File a support ticket.

I know it can be hard to be patient, but the support team has been refunding many in this situation.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang.

I know it can be hard to be patient, but the support team has been refunding many in this situation.

Can i click on claim, just to play because the claiming thing dont let me play or is better to wait to de refund?
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang.

Can i click on claim, just to play because the claiming thing dont let me play or is better to wait to de refund?
    Claim but don’t spend use the units or items.
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Is it still worth it to use the webstore? Or too risky? Seems like there’s lots of issues.
  • Options
    I definitely bought the thronebreaker Odin and received the grandmaster offer instead.

First of all, why would I ever even want to buy the grandmaster offer? That shouldn’t even be an option for me. It has never been an option before why start now? It’s what’s creating all these problems.

Second, I absolutely bought the correct Odin but received the grandmaster, that’s literally stealing my money. I opened a support ticket and am waiting for a response but come on Kabam, logically who would ever buy the grandmaster deals if they’re cavalier or above. I’m seeing paragons have the same problem I’m having. This is ridiculous and some of the worst consumer service I’ve ever seen anywhere.
  • Options
    Dude17 said:

Is it still worth it to use the webstore? Or too risky? Seems like there’s lots of issues.

You get bonus units. Issues are arising because people are not paying attention to what they’re buying. You have access to all levels below yours. If you want a paragon bundle, make sure you click the one that says paragon.
  • Options
    Bwer777_TakeItEasyBwer777_TakeItEasy Posts: 24
    edited July 2023

Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

We have seen many support tickets from Summoner purchasing unit packages from progression levels below their own.

Remember to double check the purchase you are making to be sure it aligns with what you're intending to buy!

@Kabam Jax
    Know we make an error confusing buying others tittle offer but, in my case i need the 900 units to buy the 3,000 unit offer, but just have 1 day for the offer, just want to know and if you can be honest to me, should i wait for my ticktet to get a respond or should i claim the rewards because there is only 1 day available the offer and get bad rewards because thats what i bought so i can get the second unit offer. Hope your reply
    I have the same problem. I ended up having to buy the unit packs and claim the rewards but now I’m afraid without thinking about it I’m gonna be screwed with the wrong rewards I received

• Options

Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

@Kabam Jax
    Know we make an error confusing buying others tittle offer but, in my case i need the 900 units to buy the 3,000 unit offer, but just have 1 day for the offer, just want to know and if you can be honest to me, should i wait for my ticktet to get a respond or should i claim the rewards because there is only 1 day available the offer and get bad rewards because thats what i bought so i can get the second unit offer. Hope your reply
    I have the same problem. I ended up having to buy the unit packs and claim the rewards but now I’m afraid without thinking about it I’m gonna be screwed with the wrong rewards I received

Im hoping to get the refund today if not i will claim it tomorrow morning so i can buy the 2nd offer with the other rewards, is my fault for not seeing but hoping to received de refund. Just have 10 hours for the offer.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Dude17 said:

You get bonus units. Issues are arising because people are not paying attention to what they’re buying. You have access to all levels below yours. If you want a paragon bundle, make sure you click the one that says paragon.
    Just logged into the store, now I see the problem. My god, what a poorly designed website. No progression filter or search, doesn’t detail the bonus item and no final cart review. Obviously a rush job. I’m actually embarrassed for Kabam, looks like something from the 90s. Can’t blame the customers for this. You know, maybe their e-commerce design team were part of this years layoffs…

Well, not gonna bother spending now. Will wait for Cyber weekend to see if they’ve fixed their design issues.
  • Options
    Dude17 said:

Dude17 said:

Just logged into the store, now I see the problem. My god, what a poorly designed website. No category filter or search, doesn’t detail the bonus item and no final cart review. Obviously a rush job. I’m actually embarrassed for Kabam, looks like something from the 90s. Maybe their e-commerce design team were part of this years layoffs…

Well, not gonna bother spending now. Will wait for Cyber weekend to see if they’ve fixed their design issues.
    Yeah, unclear if this is a Kabam design issue or this is how the store comes out of the box from xsolla and nobody at Kabam thought it should be designed differently. Either way, it’s not good for customers and there should be a way to filter, see exactly what you’re getting, etc.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I’ve seen good Xsolla-based stores. It’s just like Shopify, anyone can cowboy a store together if they don’t care about user experience. Kabam needs people with UI/UX design skills to fix this.
  • Options
    The ones who receive the change, how many time it take?
  • Options

Ok i made some progress on the refund but 5 days to get an answer ???? And the refund bouton of baka don't work properly .....