**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

**Please double check BEFORE you purchase on the Summoner's Market**

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Bash187Bash187 Posts: 4
    I am still waiting on my “Fun in the Sun” solo bonus rewards, I spent well over $800 dollars on my hard earn money when the solo objectives were bugged and ended early, I really enjoy playing this game which is why I spend the money I do. I’ve been patiently waiting for those rewards and as a frequently paying customer on this game I find the response time unacceptable. Please respond
  • Options
    Silver_RaiderSilver_Raider Posts: 7
    edited July 2023
    Hi @Kabam @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra , will appreciate if you can help us look at our tickets sent which had delayed reply. Based on the replies here so far, some have not gotten a reply as long as 10 days. I'm currently on my 7th day. We will appreciate an interim reply if Kabam is swarmed and require more time at least we know that its not overlooked and forgotten.

I was told not to open another ticket which will delay the process further. Actually my issue can be resolved easily as I was told to select the bundle which I wanted to replace which I did immediately then came the silence..

Hope you understand the players frustrations as we were told not to touch any of the items which were wrongly purchased if not we will not be able to swap to the deal which we wanted. As such, at least for me i did not do any rank up or use/open any items/crystals fearing that i could have used the items wrongly purchased. My ticket number is #462778. Appreciate your kind attention and follow-up please. Thank you
  • Options
    SlugheadSlughead Posts: 22
    Slughead said:

I'm at 10 days without any follow up response on my support ticket (only the original "thanks for your patience"). The offers are obviously long gone. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax is there any update on what's happening with the outstanding tickets from the July offers? Is the support team still swamped?

Just following up on my post, I was contacted by the support team for my ticket this morning and it is resolved. Too bad it took so long, but I'm happy it was resolved and I received the items that I paid for.
  • Options
    Silver_RaiderSilver_Raider Posts: 7

Hi @Kabam @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra , will appreciate if you can help us look at our tickets sent which had delayed reply. Based on the replies here so far, some have not gotten a reply as long as 10 days. I'm currently on my 7th day. We will appreciate an interim reply if Kabam is swarmed and require more time at least we know that its not overlooked and forgotten.

I was told not to open another ticket which will delay the process further. Actually my issue can be resolved easily as I was told to select the bundle which I wanted to replace which I did immediately then came the silence..

Hope you understand the players frustrations as we were told not to touch any of the items which were wrongly purchased if not we will not be able to swap to the deal which we wanted. As such, at least for me i did not do any rank up or use/open any items/crystals fearing that i could have used the items wrongly purchased. My ticket number is #462778. Appreciate your kind attention and follow-up please. Thank you

Just like to update that Kabam Support and replied me and kindly replaced the units deal which I wrongly "clicked". Thought it will be good they can have another confirmation button to prevent such accidental touch happening when it comes to units purchase where a simple click and the transaction will go through. Although it has been a long wait (9 days) for this saga, still like to thank team @kabam for resolving this issue. Hope the rest of you gets your issues resolved soon. Cheers
  • Options
    LucaK729LucaK729 Posts: 16
    Ticket was initially opened on July 2. Here we are on July 17, still awaiting a response to my emails? What is my next step? This is outrageous at this point.