Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

i agree on the rank down ticket but because i fell for karatemikes hype, zemo big suck :’(

Well that's just on you
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

Ir’s insane to me how people advocate for defenders being able to use specials 1 and 2 to break out of root. That would make any root champ the most useless champ in the game.

I'm sorry but what rule is in place that a defender A.I can't do that a human Attacker can do? Relics are the only thing defenders generally can't do that attackers can. If we can do it, theoretically so can A.I defenders. Do you get this mad when you're parried in game modes like arena, AW or BG's?
    They’re special locked during root, still are in this patch, just not for sp3 for some reason. You have no point.
    They shouldn't be special locked period unless the kit specifically calls for it. Kraven should say SP3 removes root. As it stands now, no root mechanic should special lock anyone, attacker or defender.

ahmynuts said:

This issue is very easy to fix: offer Kraven rank down tickets. Keep the stupid new root if you want, hell even keep Zemo this way, he’s horrible now but fine he’s a new champ, but Kraven has been out for two years, bugfixed now, Moleman story, offer rank down tickets for his nerf.

There is no new Root. It was a bug, and Kabam doesn't offer RDTs for a bug fix.
    Moleman
    Moleman was a champion specific case. How are you going to use a rank down ticket on the root mechanic?
    Zemo, Sandman, Kraven and Spidey Supreme are the only affected champs, out of these Kraven and Zemo take the biggest loss.
    They are champions that use the root mechanic, which is where the bug fix occurred. The champions were not touched, therefore there is no case for rankdown tickets
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★

Kraven's abilities says rooted champ activating a special removes root.

Don’t talk if you haven’t played him please they’re still even now special 1 and 2 locked, this is not helping the conversation, with this patch they allowed opponents to use a special 3 out of nowhere, 2 years later.
    Sounds like Kraven was bugged and because almost no one uses him as an attacker, the bug was likely considered low priority and just now fixed. Whether this gets you a RDT, not sure. Doubt it.

Also -- never ever fool yourself that you can get me to shut up, bub, because you'll only get the opposite.

You don't need special lock to use Kraven or Zemo, and because it is not part of their abilities most players were not impacted by this because they were playing them the way they were designed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

Ir’s insane to me how people advocate for defenders being able to use specials 1 and 2 to break out of root. That would make any root champ the most useless champ in the game.

I'm sorry but what rule is in place that a defender A.I can't do that a human Attacker can do? Relics are the only thing defenders generally can't do that attackers can. If we can do it, theoretically so can A.I defenders. Do you get this mad when you're parried in game modes like arena, AW or BG's?
    They’re special locked during root, still are in this patch, just not for sp3 for some reason. You have no point.
    That's because there is no Champ that is inhibited from performing an L3.
    Excuse me? Have you played Idoom before? He can also infinitely special lock, is that a bug aswell?
    No Root prevents it.
    I dont know how it isnt crystal clear to you at this point that the root fix has nothing to do with the champions that use it. The interactions were never a defined part of their kits (which is on you if you ranked them up assuming they were) and the bug going on was both defined and announced by Kabam. It's pretty clear cut that this has nothing to do with the champions and you're salty you cannot properly read and do your own research

ahmynuts said:

I dont know how it isnt crystal clear to you at this point that the root fix has nothing to do with the champions that use it. The interactions were never a defined part of their kits (which is on you if you ranked them up assuming they were) and the bug going on was both defined and announced by Kabam. It's pretty clear cut that this has nothing to do with the champions and you're salty you cannot properly read and do your own research

Changing root doesn’t change root applying champions.
    Your logic is horrendous. Horrible.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

They shouldn't be special locked period unless the kit specifically calls for it. Kraven should say SP3 removes root. As it stands now, no root mechanic should special lock anyone, attacker or defender.
    And that's the issue. They are special locked, even though the kit doesn't call for it. Root doesn't define the special lock as existing, so how is anyone supposed to know that it isn't working as intended if the ability itself isn't defined. Unless they visit the forums frequently and happen upon someone talking about this, there's just no way of knowing any of this exists or how it functions.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★

Kraven's abilities says rooted champ activating a special removes root.

Don’t talk if you haven’t played him please they’re still even now special 1 and 2 locked, this is not helping the conversation, with this patch they allowed opponents to use a special 3 out of nowhere, 2 years later.
    Sounds like Kraven was bugged and because almost no one uses him as an attacker, the bug was likely considered low priority and just now fixed. Whether this gets you a RDT, not sure. Doubt it.

Also -- never ever fool yourself that you can get me to shut up, bub, because you'll only get the opposite.

You don't need special lock to use Kraven or Zemo, and because it is not part of their abilities most players were not impacted by this because they were playing them the way they were designed.
    Useless comment, bugfixed after two years demands compensation.
    I hope you get nothing and cry every night about it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    5th said:

Tomorrow kabam will nerf some other stuff in this game saying it was bugged( obviously because lack of better champ ability description )

If they indicated it's supposed to do that and it isn't, I'd agree. They didn't.

The bottom line is there is no moratorium on bug fixes. Whether it's 5 minutes or 5 years, a bug is a bug. It's been on the Trello board for some time.
    People fault them for not fixing issues, and they fault them for doing it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

And that's the issue. They are special locked, even though the kit doesn't call for it. Root doesn't define the special lock as existing, so how is anyone supposed to know that it isn't working as intended if the ability itself isn't defined. Unless they visit the forums frequently and happen upon someone talking about this, there's just no way of knowing any of this exists or how it functions.
    I am not sure how anyone could not understand something is wrong. I can understand why they wouldn't say anything since it works in their favor.
This discussion has been closed.