2023 Battlerealm Brawl and our First Ever Player Summit!

Comments

• BeroManBeroMan Posts: 280 ★★★★

BeroMan said:

BeroMan said:

Additionally, I want to remind everybody of this line in our eligibility requirements:

"Pass Kabam and our Partner’s Brand checks"

This means that players that have historically exhibited behaviour that does not align with our, or Marvel's brand guidelines, including the use of discriminatory, sexist, homophobic, etc., language, or making threats against Kabam employees, or other players, will automatically disqualify you from the competition, even if you are from an eligible region and placed in the top 8.

And why is this relevant in this conversation? Have I breached any of them or why are you bringing it?
    If you are throwing accusations, hopefully, you will provide concrete examples as well.
    What gave you the idea he was specifically talking to you?? Seemed like a blanket statement and reminder to everyone, not as a response to you
    I read it as a reminder that he would he ineligible even if he were in an included country.,.. may be reading too much into it though 😆
    Exactly, after throwing accusations I wonder if he will name a single case here or in PM when I breached any of them. When I used threats or discriminatory language? I threatened modders that they will get banned hopefully that does not count.
  • mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 118

I would like to arm wrestle MSD.

Better keep that wrist straight - no cheating now.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

BeroMan said:

I understand that the list of countries that can take part is not huge, but this is our first year running a tournament like this. It might seem similar to other years, but it is very different.

We want to be able to include as many countries as possible, but that's a lot easier said than done. We hope that we can expand that list in the future, however, this is not the place (nor am I the right person) to discuss anything to do with the legal requirements of each country in the world.

@Kabam Miike So who is the right person then? I wrote to support too they said that they cannot give any concrete answer why my country was not included and I might discuss it on forums to get more info.
    I've given you the information that we will share. There is nobody accessible that is available to comment on this.
    "nobody available WILLING to comment on this" you mean. Just saying, in all transparency flag waving and such.
  • FigueFigue Posts: 83

BeroMan said:

@SlayerOfGods ....i don't think its is official...but if it's actually him...i am very much upset that this reply came out of his mouth...he should not have intervened in this matter...

Buddy, this is the MCOC forums. I'm absolutely free to comment whatever and wherever I want, within the rules. I haven't insulted or degraded anyone - I've simply urged caution. There has been no absolute blanket confirmation as to Kabam's reasonings with every single country's exclusion, so I think that making bold assumptions, accusations and inciting anger and negativity is extremely irresponsible.

If you think that all somehow reflects negatively on me, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Either way, there's no need to make things so personal here. Relax.
    @SlayerOfGods I advise you to watch your tongue and don't call people irresponsible. I did not ask you anything and certainly did not expect any answer from you. Not sure why are you even interested in a conversation about BG Tournament, certainly is not affecting you in any way possible for obvious reasons.
    Getting my popcorn, gimme a minute...

i can really laugh hard, reading this. Acting like this, and then be surprised why 99% of the community dislikes Bero and his 'cool guy' attitude. Next time you don't get invited for a BG tourney, think about your attitude, instead of people thinking you are 'too good'.
    A lot of people likes beroman lol, also, what gives you the authority to criticize other people? mind your own business bro, with all due respect ofc
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 2,067 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

Additionally, I want to remind everybody of this line in our eligibility requirements:

This means that players that have historically exhibited behaviour that does not align with our, or Marvel's brand guidelines, including the use of discriminatory, sexist, homophobic, etc., language, or making threats against Kabam employees, or other players, will automatically disqualify you from the competition, even if you are from an eligible region and placed in the top 8.

I don’t want to tell you how to do your job, and I’m not wishing any actual harm on you or anyone, but it would be the absolute highlight of this event if a YouTuber could try to hit you with a chair and a brief professional wrestling match could ensue. Maybe Seatin would let you do an elbow drop? Or you could suplex Brian Grant? I’ll let y’all handle arrangements and choreography amongst yourselves. ITS REAL TO ME.
    @Seatin Can I powerbomb you through a table?
    I really had to laugh 😆 man, the imagination
  • edited July 2023

Stellar said:

That is so ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

Now you must be the perfect little politically correct woke to participate to a game mode 🤣🤣🤣
    “Treat people with respect”

Stellar:

Not very Stellar of them.
  • Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    BeroMan said:

And why is this relevant in this conversation? Have I breached any of them or why are you bringing it?
    Maybe not in the forums but hopefully this doesn’t extend to your YouTube channel… that would make things interesting lol