**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How did you . . .

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
select your forum name, in-game name (if different), and/or your forum avatar? With BG masteries down, I've nothing to do while rocking my son to sleep but post on the forums.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,014 ★★★★★
    #1, a shortening of my original in-game name, which I loathe to mention.
    #2, the current one, one of my favorite game composer tracks
    #3, I like her eyes.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

#3, I like her eyes.

Terrax, Terraria, terrodactyl?

EYES
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Anime movie name

It roared every month. Have been tempted to select a few but persevered
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    #1 & #2: A stupid pun I made when I was 7 years old 💀

#3: Top 5 skill champ
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    I've largely* been using Sundance as my in-game name for over 20 years since I was playing Quake 2. My Dad called me it one time, instead of 'sunshine' like he usually did when I was trying to settle on a name to use. It's nothing to do with the Sundance Kid. The 2099 part is something I had to use because someone else on Google Play already had the name, so I added that, like I often do, as it's from Marvel 2099. My forum pic is because he's my favourite Marvel character and my top champion.

*I've used "Mace Sundancer" on various Star Wars games, on the Transformers Quake 2 mod and Need for Speed games, I use 'Redline'. On Angry Birds 2, I'm "Eagle".
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    Nickname I've had ever since I was in high school 20 years ago. It stuck. I've used it in every single game I've ever played where I could name my character.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    After 5-6 years with the forum name of MikeHock (crude, I know),. a forum mod who prob only worked here for 4 months ghosted me so none of my posts were visible to anyone. It took me two months of writing to mods to get a response. No warning, no alert that after 5+ years, it was a problem. So…. I had change my forum name and give a few different options & this is the one they went with. Other options were
    MrMichaelHock
    Dr. Vodka
    World Eater
    Napalm Death
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    When I was first making a username for videogames, I felt that it should be an actual “name” of sorts, but cool, unlike now where the norm is to combine some edgy common terms to make a username. I dunno, I don’t think it even means anything.

As for the profile, Namor was my first good 5 star champ when I got back into the game in 2017(I think? It’s been a while). Since then, I’ve stuck with it, and I guess I’m the Namor guy now.

The nerf to his regen was unnecessary Kabam, I won’t forget and I won’t forgive (shakes fist)

Nvm, namor came out in 2019, I think I logged in some times in 2017 when a friend said they also played the game
  • Options
    1. Been seeing a lot of Son Of Krypton/Son of "Whatever planet Hyperion is from"
    2. Saw a meme around the 1st deadpool movie came out
    3. More to show my appreciation of her, the first character I actually bought hardcopy comics of. From her Holiday Special to Gwenpool Strikes Back, even collected the West Coast Avengers just for more Gwenpool
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Favorite surf spot/beach from my hometown.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    A wordplay between my name and the character from one piece MonkeyDDragon.
    Stealthy was my first r3 and my first skill r4 and has been everpresent in my bg decks since season 1
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    I love my in-game name, it has the best of both worlds Harry Potter and GOT. My forum name tho, that's one mistake that will keep haunting me
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    When making a gmail account I was watching Friends and it was the episode where Monica is thinking of getting pregnant.
    Joey says that he could’ve imagined her with a guy named Hoit* (not sure if that’s how you’d spell it but that’s how I did.)
    I preceded to put that as my gmail and then it said that it was to short so I added “do” to it and thus “Hoitado” was born.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I have had some horrifically embarrassing in game and forum names.

So eventually I just whacked a Q instead of the first letter of my name and thought it looked kinda cool so used it for both. I don't even know how to say it. "Quack-ob"? "Quake-ob"? "Cackob"?

Yeah, no idea.
  • Options
    ORHypeBuffedORHypeBuffed Posts: 25
    edited July 2023
    I yearn for a super champ combined with Omega Red and Hyperion...but it took the form of a waking-hallucination now that I'm telling people why it should be a serious consideration.
  • Options
    My name? Mainly? Gamora's blade is named "Godslayer" so I went with something close to that. There are a few smaller reasons, but that's the biggest one.

I like Gamora. I like the idea that there's a weapon out there capable of undoing a God. I like that it doesn't take a God to wield. I like underdogs. I like dogs in general, they're cool. I also like long walks on the beach.

My forum avatar. I like Cosmic Ghost Rider. I probably am Cosmic Ghost Rider. I'm not sure what I am anymore. What am I? Who knows? Not me.
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 86 ★★
    I used to play some MMO's with friends and character names couldn't overlap. I never knew what to pick and started looking for phrases in different languages. Found out that "I don't know" in Latin is nescio, according to Google translate anyway so grain of salt but I've been using it ever since. Tigra is also just my favorite champ in the game.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,014 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

Terra said:

#3, I like her eyes.

EYES
    You can me see in Seatin's original Legend Title opening video. I cringe looking back

Hey, she's pretty okay?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    I've had DemonzFyre as a tag since I was playing Mechwarrior on MSN Zone Gaming around '00.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Terra said:

Terra said:

#3, I like her eyes.

EYES
    You can me see in Seatin's original Legend Title opening video. I cringe looking back

Hey, she's pretty okay?
    I need to see that video. Earth-TRN579 future may be at stake.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★

Can you guess?

Bro are you sentry fan too? I read every comic that included sentry. You have any favourite?
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    1) Born a wise (sage) legend
    2) Best champ in the game
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★

1) Born a wise (sage) legend
    2) Best champ in the game

Maaan shut yo goofy
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Ruwqiersa said: