**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Suspension from the mythic crystals [merged]

Comments

• Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 104
    TheSaith said:

Why Kabam suspending us. It's Thier mistake they gave us 1250 Crystals instead of shards.. we just took what was given to us

I think they should have just cut their losses but, you’re not actually suspended they are just blocking your access while they remove the rewards.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

TheSaith said:

Why Kabam suspending us. It's Thier mistake they gave us 1250 Crystals instead of shards.. we just took what was given to us

Its a temporary suspension so they can remove the rewards gotten from these crystals. It creates quits a bit of imbalance if some people gained so many new champs/sigs/gold/iso when others didn't
    If they cared about the imbalance they wouldn’t make it July 4th deals so OP. Seatin took a year off and I caught up to where his account was then got ahead of him but he spent a few hundred bucks and his account rocketed past mine.

• Options
    Unyonface said:

TheSaith said:

And it’s your mistake for thinking you could open that many crystals knowing full well it was a mistake/error…

Let’s not start this debate. The point of this thread it to ask what’s taking so long.
  • Options
    Unyonface said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

I think they should have just cut their losses but, you’re not actually suspended they are just blocking your access while they remove the rewards.
    Cut their losses by allowing accounts that have no business advancing their rosters in more ways than 1? Nahhhh that ain’t it. There no way in hell that would be fair to all the other players that didn’t partake in this error.

Let’s not have to is debate. Kabam is taking it back not cause of how much it advances their accounts but because of their loss of profits. If you paid for the crystals they would have a problem.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

Its a temporary suspension so they can remove the rewards gotten from these crystals. It creates quits a bit of imbalance if some people gained so many new champs/sigs/gold/iso when others didn't
    If they cared about the imbalance they wouldn’t make it July 4th deals so OP. Seatin took a year off and I caught up to where his account was then got ahead of him but he spent a few hundred bucks and his account rocketed past mine.

Huge difference between game imbalance between money offers that were open to everyone and that keep the game going and an obvious bug that was exploited (TOS violations) by a small percentage of the customer base.
  • Options

TheSaith said:

You may be surprised to know that if your bank accidentally deposits $1 million in your account, you don’t just get to keep it.
    Let’s not have this debate, it’ll get this discussion closed.
  • Options

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

Huge difference between game imbalance between money offers that were open to everyone and that keep the game going and an obvious bug that was exploited (TOS violations) by a small percentage of the customer base.
    The offers are open to everyone if you not everyone can afford it. But that’s not the point of this thread. I am just trying to find out if anyone else is being suspended as long as I am
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,224 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Kabam said it would only take a few hours to remove everything I got from the mythic crystals but it’s been a bit over 14 hours since I was suspended. Not trying to nag or be annoying just wondering if the same is happening to others.

Prolly a well-deserved week ban.
  • Options

Armed07 said:

Kabam said it would only take a few hours to remove everything I got from the mythic crystals but it’s been a bit over 14 hours since I was suspended. Not trying to nag or be annoying just wondering if the same is happening to others.

They said it’ll display for a week but only be for a few hours. It also wouldn’t be fair to be a week long because BG rewards will expire by then.
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Armed07 said:

JustAGuy said:

Happening to me too.

How long have you been suspended? I’m thinking that if they are manually doing it, it might be taking this long cause of how late it was when I was suspended but then again it happened after their work hours.
    Almost a whole day now, 22 hours.

• Options
    JustAGuy said:

Armed07 said:

JustAGuy said:

Happening to me too.

How long have you been suspended? I’m thinking that if they are manually doing it, it might be taking this long cause of how late it was when I was suspended but then again it happened after their work hours.
    Almost a whole day now, 22 hours.

Only been 15 hours for me, different people suspended at different times
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

They said it’ll display for a week but only be for a few hours. It also wouldn’t be fair to be a week long because BG rewards will expire by then.
    They said several hours, not few. Plus you should be banned for the entire week for knowingly exploiting them but they're being nice enough to just remove the stuff you got. You really have no right to be even mildly upset at anything happening rn
    I do. I took advantage of a pro player big. I don’t know if you played when the game was so big filled a few years back for over a year and their solution was to throw compensation at us every week.
  • Options
    Mike_IIMike_II Posts: 41
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

As has been pointed out a handful of times: this blackout period has run long. The process appears to be more intensive than initially expected.

Rest assured, the system is working through the process as we speak. I don't have a precise ETA, but last I heard it's at least half finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

half finished? oh god
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

As has been pointed out a handful of times: this blackout period has run long. The process appears to be more intensive than initially expected.

Rest assured, the system is working through the process as we speak. I don't have a precise ETA, but last I heard it's at least half finished.

Thanks for the update, that’s was the only reason I opened this thread. Is there a way you can close it so that people don’t clog up the forums with debates on the topic. Please and Thank you.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★
    Mike_II said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

half finished? oh god
    At least!
  • Options

Mike_II said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

half finished? oh god
    At least!
    i wouldn't expect it to finish today ngl
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Since it’s happening right now, can you tell us what all is being done? Is it just removing champs/gold/iso or is the system rolling back all account progress to before they opened the crystals?

We’ll find out from players when it’s done but it would be nice to get a definitive answer so we don’t have to wonder if the updates we get from players are accurate.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Since it’s happening right now, can you tell us what all is being done? Is it just removing champs/gold/iso or is the system rolling back all account progress to before they opened the crystals?

We’ll find out from players when it’s done but it would be nice to get a definitive answer so we don’t have to wonder if the updates we get from players are accurate.
    That would be a hard thing to do. We would lose out on milestone rewards and lose r4s, it’ll set us back and that would be hypocritical considering these are being walked back over the “unfair advantage” they provided.
  • Options
    AmazingalfAmazingalf Posts: 10
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

You may not know the answer, but if its the system working its process, will the system automatically end the suspension when it's finished? Or would that be a manual process done by devs?
    Just wondering whether it'd be worth checking if/when everyone would be in bed
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

You may not know the answer, but if its the system working its process, will the system automatically end the suspension when it's finished? Or would that be a manual process done by devs?
    Just wondering whether it'd be worth checking if/when everyone would be in bed
    Probably the system. But, I imagine it’s a push of a button to unban is all.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Conspiracy theory:

Bans end after this offer ends:

...OR they're rushing to end bans before timer runs out so de-evolved users can toss units out the window to get back to pre-ban levels?

Things that make you go Hmmmm
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 352 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Are we going to get the rewards from BG normally?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

I know an account who used the exploit, after everything is done I'll post screenshots of their account on my thread. If they're still TB and have the shooting stars profile pic then Kabam didn't roll back any of their progress.
  • Options
    i'm just gonna check every hour or so, i just wanna play!! aaaaaaaaaaaa