**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Suspension from the mythic crystals [merged]

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    edited July 2023

If you got those points with the champs and materials you received through the mythic crystals you exploited, then you shouldn’t received the rewards either way

Man im paragon and all the champs I got were 5*s and the iso i haven't used because i got no one to rank up so none of the rewards from the crystals did nothing to my bg score
    So you're Paragon and clicked on Cavalier offer?

I've done that a few times too, not that option. But where tb had clearly better rewards than paragon.

Quoted wrong guy, cool.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Unyonface said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

Why Kabam suspending us. It's Thier mistake they gave us 1250 Crystals instead of shards.. we just took what was given to us

I think they should have just cut their losses but, you’re not actually suspended they are just blocking your access while they remove the rewards.
    Cut their losses by allowing accounts that have no business advancing their rosters in more ways than 1? Nahhhh that ain’t it. There no way in hell that would be fair to all the other players that didn’t partake in this error.

After the fix
    I still don't think that what they did was fair towards legit players. The exploiters get to keep some of their 6* &7* champions, the progress they made after the exploit and most probably the gold they got and the legitimate players get "We will try to do better next time".