**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Suspension from the mythic crystals [merged]

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

Why Kabam suspending us. It's Thier mistake they gave us 1250 Crystals instead of shards.. we just took what was given to us

Its a temporary suspension so they can remove the rewards gotten from these crystals. It creates quits a bit of imbalance if some people gained so many new champs/sigs/gold/iso when others didn't
    If they cared about the imbalance they wouldn’t make it July 4th deals so OP. Seatin took a year off and I caught up to where his account was then got ahead of him but he spent a few hundred bucks and his account rocketed past mine.

Huge difference between game imbalance between money offers that were open to everyone and that keep the game going and an obvious bug that was exploited (TOS violations) by a small percentage of the customer base.
    The offers are open to everyone if you not everyone can afford it. But that’s not the point of this thread. I am just trying to find out if anyone else is being suspended as long as I am
    And not everyone was on when the bug happened and most of those who were on knew better to NOT exploit it as it is a well known TOS violation.

That's fine if not everyone can afford the expensive deals, but why In world do you think you should be able to keep items from an obvious bug that you received while violating TOS and how in the world can you justify comparing it to the forth of July sales that people spent thousands of dollars on and obtained fairly?
  • Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 104

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

Why Kabam suspending us. It's Thier mistake they gave us 1250 Crystals instead of shards.. we just took what was given to us

Its a temporary suspension so they can remove the rewards gotten from these crystals. It creates quits a bit of imbalance if some people gained so many new champs/sigs/gold/iso when others didn't
    If they cared about the imbalance they wouldn’t make it July 4th deals so OP. Seatin took a year off and I caught up to where his account was then got ahead of him but he spent a few hundred bucks and his account rocketed past mine.

Huge difference between game imbalance between money offers that were open to everyone and that keep the game going and an obvious bug that was exploited (TOS violations) by a small percentage of the customer base.
    The offers are open to everyone if you not everyone can afford it. But that’s not the point of this thread. I am just trying to find out if anyone else is being suspended as long as I am
    And not everyone was on when the bug happened and most of those who were on knew better to NOT exploit it as it is a well known TOS violation.

That's fine if not everyone can afford the expensive deals, but why In world do you think you should be able to keep items from an obvious bug that you received while violating TOS and how in the world can you justify comparing it to the forth of July sales that people spent thousands of dollars on and obtained fairly?
    I don’t think we should be able to keep them. I’m just saying Kabam isn’t taking them away due to it being unfair but because it lost them money.
    A similar bug happened in one of the offers about a year ago and they allowed everyone to keep everything because they made money even though it massively profited them.
  • Options
    Ametz06Ametz06 Posts: 4
    I was just wondering for a friend who doesn’t use the forum. Will any catalysts spent on champions acquired from the mythic crystals be refunded? Thank you.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

I don’t think we should be able to keep them. I’m just saying Kabam isn’t taking them away due to it being unfair but because it lost them money.
    A similar bug happened in one of the offers about a year ago and they allowed everyone to keep everything because they made money even though it massively profited them.
    The amount of stupid in all of your reasoning in this thread is staggering.
    There is a reason why his user stats show him with 20 disagrees per every 1 agree.
  • Options
    Ametz06 said:

I was just wondering for a friend who doesn’t use the forum. Will any catalysts spent on champions acquired from the mythic crystals be refunded? Thank you.

Probably not
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

If Kabam had profited off of the bug they’d have let everyone keep the rewards but, since they didn’t they are taking them away. I’m not complaining or anything, it’s just a fact
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

There is a reason why his user stats show him with 20 disagrees per every 1 agree.
    The reason is that people didn’t understand that I was trolling in my earlier posts about the mythic cr

Let’s be real, anyone who says it’s the players fault for opening the crystals and not Kabam’s fault for the mistake are just mad they missed the chance to open them.

True. They wouldn’t complain if everyone got it.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

As has been pointed out a handful of times: this blackout period has run long. The process appears to be more intensive than initially expected.

Rest assured, the system is working through the process as we speak. I don't have a precise ETA, but last I heard it's at least half finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Doesn't really answer the question if we're gonna get bg rewards
    I imagine it would be too hard to take away BG points. Example: I got more sigs on my Herc from the crystals, took him from 180 -> 200. Will they take away my points over 20 sigs? Highly doubt it. It’s too hard to track and not worth their time.
  • Options
    TheDarkestknightTheDarkestknight Posts: 33
    So if not today rip to the weekend too ?
  • Options

So if not today rip to the weekend too ?

Should be over around noon central time tomorrow. From the sound of it, it’s an ai program so no employee is needed for it when it’s over.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Armed07 said:

ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

If Kabam had profited off of the bug they’d have let everyone keep the rewards but, since they didn’t they are taking them away. I’m not complaining or anything, it’s just a fact
    I don't think you know what the word Fact actually means...just stop
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 144
    Armed07 said:

ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

That is wrong in every since if that was a bug even for sale they would still be doing the removal
  • Options

Armed07 said:

ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

That is wrong in every since if that was a bug even for sale they would still be doing the removal
    It’s happened before and the whales were just further advanced, they made the choice to let everyone that bought the offer to keep their rewards, it was $30 I believe.
  • Options
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

They’re precedent for that happening in one of the cash offers about a year ago. They removed it within a few minutes but said they are choosing to let everyone that bought the offer keep it. They chose not to refund something the pushed the whales further ahead because it made them money. So yes, it’s a fact if they profit off of it they’d have let us keep the rewards.
    That was not 1250 crystals you can't compare that bug to this one
  • Options
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

It’s happened before and the whales were just further advanced, they made the choice to let everyone that bought the offer to keep their rewards, it was $30 I believe.
    It wasn't 1250 crystals they got so you can't compare this and that bug
  • Options
    ohhiohhi Posts: 16
    Because battlegrounds rewards expire before my suspension will i still get the rewards?
  • Options

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

ahmynuts said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

TheSaith said:

They’re precedent for that happening in one of the cash offers about a year ago. They removed it within a few minutes but said they are choosing to let everyone that bought the offer keep it. They chose not to refund something the pushed the whales further ahead because it made them money. So yes, it’s a fact if they profit off of it they’d have let us keep the rewards.
    That was not 1250 crystals you can't compare that bug to this one
    I believe it was r4 6* mats to take a champ up when we were only getting shards. My 6* blade isn’t as game breaking as all the top accounts getting r4’s overnight
  • Options
    ohhi said:

Because battlegrounds rewards expire before my suspension will i still get the rewards?

That counter is bogus. Your suspension will be lifted around noon central time tomorrow, Kabam Jax said (around noon) that the program was about half way done.
  • Options
    ohhiohhi Posts: 16
    Armed07 said:

ohhi said:

That counter is bogus. Your suspension will be lifted around noon central time tomorrow, Kabam Jax said (around noon) that the program was about half way done.
    ok thank you for letting me know
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Armed07 said:

ohhi said:

Assuming they work on Saturdays....
  • Options
    Dukenpuke said:

Armed07 said:

ohhi said:

Assuming they work on Saturdays....
    It’s a computer program that runs automatically doesn’t need any employees
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 617 ★★★
    "several" can be 100 hours or greater, that's why they didn't give a definitive timeframe