**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who Is The Most Overrated Champion?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★

Also despite being my forums pic i would say torch maybe because i use suicides any insight on if that m doing something wrong?

if torch is bleeding his incinerates fall off a lot faster- he’s definitely not suicide friendly
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

Renaxqq said:

Zemo

Zemid
    Midzo aka average Joe
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    Zemo now.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    Ben_15455 said:

I'm just curious who you guys think is the most overrated don't be afraid to voice your opinion

My top 3 in no particular order:
    Scorpion, Kingpin, and Nimrod

See they might be there because I don't run suicides but
    Scorpion: Cassie has way better damage and power sting
    Kingpin: Deals high damage but that's it really. My HitMonkey deals more damage
    Nimrod: Usually can't even kill bg defender in 2 min. Sp2 is good yes but Ant Man Future and Omega Sentinal are both better options

LMAO! My dude just listed all the top champs in their class!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★

Always said and always will say Apoc

why?
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    Prof X
    Nick Fury
    Mr Fantastic
    Morningstar
    Silver Surfer
    Iron Doom
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 531 ★★★
    Ghost, after act 6 I see no one using her
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    SuelGames said:

Prof X
    Nick Fury
    Mr Fantastic
    Morningstar
    Silver Surfer
    Iron Doom

Morningstar?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Corvus but once he comes out as a 7 star, people may start using him again. Right now he’s mostly overshadowed by the rest of the top cosmics
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Future Ant Man is definitely overrated IMO. His damage output isn't that good, and his rotation is just a pain to learn, not to mention that he's just simply not that fun to play. People definitely overhyped him.
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 107
    Let me teach you correct way to use scorpion: First, charge heavy then intercept opponent with sp1, that will give you 10-20+ torment charges.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★

@Ben_15455 I’m pretty sure you’re playing those champions wrong if you think they’re the most overrated champions. You go ahead and post your fastest RoL fight, unboosted, no synergies with Cassie. I’ll use scorpion and we’ll see who has more damage.

Kingpin is more useful in every game mode, easily more useful than hit monkey.

Don’t really have an argument against Nimrod, but I wouldn’t call him overrated, he has single handily ruined AW for mutant defenders.

I don’t agree with OP on kingpin and Nimrod but I do prefer Cassie over Scorpion. Here’s my R5 Cassie no boosts or synergies. Curious fast Scorp can do it.

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Corvus but once he comes out as a 7 star, people may start using him again. Right now he’s mostly overshadowed by the rest of the top cosmics

How many times have you necroposted already lol
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Hulking