**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mastery points in act 4 [resolved!!!]

Comments

• Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 31
    When are you going to give us back the 2 mastery points? This bug has been going on since August and I and many others are unable to complete our Masteries correctly.
  • Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 55
    we need answers about masteries situation
  • Options
    no updates @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 769 ★★★
    Maybe there is something in the works that when revealed will make the response to this issue make sense. Right now it’s confusing. I’m also frustrated at myself for not just exploring Act 4 more quickly. It’s just such a slog and energy drain I thought it made sense to do it slowly or at least wait until I had the cores ready to go. Got the cores from Legendary Crystals (thank you) but I fear I waited too long. But maybe,hopefully, we will learn something soon.
  • Options
    HoonzHoonz Posts: 3
    Still missing 2 points
  • Options
    Kabam please we need an update
  • Options
    nutlikenutlike Posts: 5
    bump
  • Options
    ĐRACULAĐRACULA Posts: 7
    Guys just spam until they give back our mastery points
  • Options
    I didn't get 4 points I need them to increase my pi
  • Options
    If you guys can't return them just make mastery points purchasable using units like 1 point a month so that atleast everyone can have more mastery points
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    @Kabam Miike

It's being 3 months and still no solution. If it was any other thing like someone exploiting something you guys would have solved it in a day so give solve this issue or make mastery points purchasable in exchange of units
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 232 ★★
    ĐRACULA said:

If you guys can't return them just make mastery points purchasable using units like 1 point a month so that atleast everyone can have more mastery points

Lmao. The first mastery point in years got put at the end of the hardest piece of content in the game, and you want 1 a month?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,602 ★★★
    It's simple to solve this.
    Kabam send the 2 mastery points , "in game" to every summoner that completed act 4 before the changes.

They may have data track to know who did and who don't
  • Options
    GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    They buffed the act 4 rewards? i didn't even realize, i didn't 100% any of the chapters before the buff, so will i not get the 4 mastery points as well?
  • Options
    We need the mastery points kabam
  • Options
    any updates ?
    we need our mastery points @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ChrisP55ChrisP55 Posts: 16
    Can we, at the very least, just get a time frame? I don’t even care if it’s 6 months, but if someone could just guarantee it’ll be done in however much time it would ease our worries substantially.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Bro it's almost 6 months, i guess this is far from the priority for them
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    Damn can't wait to go into the competitive game mode they created while being down 3 mastery points...
  • Options
    NoahSansmanNoahSansman Posts: 28
    0_Alph4 said:

Damn can't wait to go into the competitive game mode they created while being down 3 mastery points...

It really isn't that bad, I've been playing with 5 mastery points not used up, and I still do just fine, explored 8.3 and make it in the gc every season no problem
  • Options
    HoonzHoonz Posts: 3
    Still missing 2 points…
  • Options
    NoahSansmanNoahSansman Posts: 28

0_Alph4 said:

It really isn't that bad, I've been playing with 5 mastery points not used up, and I still do just fine, explored 8.3 and make it in the gc every season no problem
    The problem is they deleted the opportunity for some players to get additional mastery points, while other players have that advantage, and kept it this way for much longer than they should have.
    Most of the players affected hadn't explored Act 4, and they most likely weren't going to for months or even years, so if you think about it that way It's like nothing even happened
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

0_Alph4 said:

The problem is they deleted the opportunity for some players to get additional mastery points, while other players have that advantage, and kept it this way for much longer than they should have.
    Most of the players affected hadn't explored Act 4, and they most likely weren't going to for months or even years, so if you think about it that way It's like nothing even happened
    Because it was a lot of energy to spend, with the revamp its way less, I explored Act4 after the revamps so I have 3 or 4 mastery points left due to that
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 769 ★★★

0_Alph4 said:

Or because it took so much energy and we had no reason to think it would ever change we were doing it as we had spare time/energy/mastery cores.