**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    Yeah mines gone aswell……. Really frustrating
  • Options
    TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    edited August 2023
    Try restarting and waiting a few minutes. It could be a caching issue or propagation across different servers may take longer. That worked for me.
  • Options
    El_TiumEl_Tium Posts: 2
    Same issue here
  • Options
    KickSsKickSs Posts: 2
    I just open some crystals. Items went into stash. Closed the game and logged back in and once again all my stash is gone. I wouldn't recommend opening or getting anything put in stash. It just disappears.
  • Options
    PsilencePsilence Posts: 29
    i just checked and my entire stash (cats/iso/alloy/embers/items) has been wiped out too❗️
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    esse said:

So I logged into the game and found out that *all* of my inventory disappeared. Literally everything from it has been cleared out. Many players are facing this issue. Please look into this issue Kabam.

Same thing I noticed that too. This is extremely odd.
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 99
    Stash gone missing 😢
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 150 ★★
    Try to bind a relic and see what happens....mine came back....for now
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    ks018 said:

MrTicTac19992008 said:
    Open one crystal. I did that and everything appeared again

Did that. What I got in the crystal went to stash, closed the game and now that's gone too.

I just tried that and still nothing has returned. I had a couple full energy refills, a lot of ISO Tier 4 and Tier 5 ISO both of generic and class varieties. I had a lot of T1, T2, T3, T4 basic catalysts, a 3Star Cosmic awakening gems. I know there was more, but just trying to name a few things off the top of my head.
  • Options
    TariqdadTariqdad Posts: 1
    edited August 2023
    So i was saving my energy and potions and revives for tb eq. Today i logged in and everything has disappeared. There were in excess of 20 energy refills. 30revives and numerous potions. Please kabam resolve this as soon as possible. Surely we deserve compensation
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Saw a few posts about this, but still had my stash. Not anymore... patiently waiting for all to be returned as was
  • Options
    SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Posts: 60
    I restarted it like 10 times still no changes had a bunch of tier 5 and tier 2 and one tier 6 but now it’s gone all of it
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 576 ★★
    I closed game and everything gone again. Very strange.
  • Options
    I’ve already raised a ticket and my stash is fully clean. I want my items back and as F2P the efforts we have to put in let’s not talk about that.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Same thing here
  • Options
    Yup. Damn. Everything in the stash gone. Restart didn't fix. Opened a crystal and that went into the overflow stash... By itself... Hopefully this gets addressed and fixed soon. I had a ton of iso, cats, and energy restores sitting there that are now lost in the void.
  • Options
    MeSmashYouMeSmashYou Posts: 9
    I logged into the game earlier and all of my overflow stash was there. I logged back in recently and everything is gone. And this is after I popped 10 six star featured crystals. 150k shards gone and got nothing but dups. Now I don’t even have the iso.
  • Options
    MeSmashYouMeSmashYou Posts: 9

• Options
    Axle1281Axle1281 Posts: 13
    I no longer have any items in my stash. Normally it’s full and usually has a couple items expiring, like cats/alphas/energy. They were all there this morning
  • Options
    Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Posts: 81

Thank you. This worked
  • Options
    Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    Same thing has happened to me , I’m running the game on iPadOS 14.8. Using an iPad Pro 2021 version. Seems all of my overflow items are gone, all the isos , all the cats , all the misc items, all the unclaimed rewards. Is this a known issue ?
  • Options
    I’ve restarted the game several times now…nothing has come back :/
  • Options
    Same. I restarted and it came back but now it's gone again
  • Options
    NekrosonarNekrosonar Posts: 34
    So who's stolen the items from my Stash!? Give it back! 🤣
  • Options
    Same problem. All of inventory disappeared 3000 iso +100 items several catalyst.
  • Options
    Ckent1099Ckent1099 Posts: 69
    Kabam,
    All my extra inventory, catalysts, iso, energy, boosts. My war compensation. All gone.
    Can you fix?
  • Options
    Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    Seems there are a few threads about this issue, can a forum moderator combine those ?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax can y'all take a look at this pls?